Any news about Marvin Musquin BS?

DrSweden
7/17/2009 11:52am Edited Date/Time 7/17/2009 11:53am
ZEDHED wrote:
I think that Jesus guy would have liked us better! Smile
7/17/2009 12:01pm
Sweden, u are approaching this emotionally, and this is a legal issue.

Yes, i would like him to race, he rides smooth and stylish, cool to watch.

But the law is the law and mx racers aren't above it.
rileymx
7/17/2009 1:15pm
maybe ngs has a lot to explain to their finacial supporters that made possible for them to go to mx2 and make musquin ride them, as well as justify to honda the increased support from honda-martin.......
maybe they are forced to take tihis all the way..........
this things are never easy, and it's not a metter of liking one side or the other.......
DrSweden
7/17/2009 3:06pm
brakkeman_ wrote:
Sweden, u are approaching this emotionally, and this is a legal issue. Yes, i would like him to race, he rides smooth and stylish, cool to...

Of course I do. Who doesn't approach things with emotions? I claim every choice we made are filtered by emotions. Laws are based on emotions as well, very few I suggest are based on science.

The kid got screwed by NGS, then by KTM. Yes it became an issue when he started winning.

This is a dead end I guess....

The Shop

DrSweden
7/17/2009 3:15pm
rileymx wrote:
maybe ngs has a lot to explain to their finacial supporters that made possible for them to go to mx2 and make musquin ride them, as...
maybe ngs has a lot to explain to their finacial supporters that made possible for them to go to mx2 and make musquin ride them, as well as justify to honda the increased support from honda-martin.......
maybe they are forced to take tihis all the way..........
this things are never easy, and it's not a metter of liking one side or the other.......
I didn't say he put NGS in a shitty spot, and maybe they are "forced" to do this. We are so clueless it's scary.

Time to leave this shit behind. Seems some people feel for the kid, and some feel for the team. Would have been interesting to have the facts and it will be interesting to see what happens in Lommel...
7/17/2009 3:17pm
brakkeman_ wrote:
Sweden, u are approaching this emotionally, and this is a legal issue. Yes, i would like him to race, he rides smooth and stylish, cool to...

DrSweden wrote:
Of course I do. Who doesn't approach things with emotions? I claim every choice we made are filtered by emotions. Laws are based on emotions as...
Of course I do. Who doesn't approach things with emotions? I claim every choice we made are filtered by emotions. Laws are based on emotions as well, very few I suggest are based on science.

The kid got screwed by NGS, then by KTM. Yes it became an issue when he started winning.

This is a dead end I guess....
he was winning before he went to ktm.

He screwed NGS,KTM cant back him up and now NGS screwed him back.

DrSweden
7/17/2009 3:20pm
brakkeman_ wrote:
he was winning before he went to ktm.

He screwed NGS,KTM cant back him up and now NGS screwed him back.

Back to square one! Smile
Farva
7/17/2009 3:27pm
DrSweden wrote:
I didn't say he put NGS in a shitty spot, and maybe they are "forced" to do this. We are so clueless it's scary. Time to...
I didn't say he put NGS in a shitty spot, and maybe they are "forced" to do this. We are so clueless it's scary.

Time to leave this shit behind. Seems some people feel for the kid, and some feel for the team. Would have been interesting to have the facts and it will be interesting to see what happens in Lommel...
I fell sorry for both the team and the rider.

Both are getting screwed.

J.F.S
7/17/2009 3:40pm
I say fuck all of it, let Marcus Norlen become the champ.

Post a reply to: Any news about Marvin Musquin BS?

The Latest