Any Mookie news out there?

hvaughn88
Edited Date/Time 10/2/2014 12:23am
I know he bought his old TLD bike. Then it was mentioned on here perhaps a small green bike. Any more info?
|

The Shop

Zracer
10/1/2014 1:27pm
Im really suprised Mookie didnt find a decent ride, Id take him over the bottom 1/3 of the guys that got solid rides on talent.
gti
10/1/2014 1:33pm
I wonder if theres a slight Alessi like feeling the teams have with the Stewart family? Just thinking out loud. Because Mookie has alot of potential still, so why no ride?
10/1/2014 1:36pm
gti wrote:
I wonder if theres a slight Alessi like feeling the teams have with the Stewart family? Just thinking out loud. Because Mookie has alot of potential...
I wonder if theres a slight Alessi like feeling the teams have with the Stewart family? Just thinking out loud. Because Mookie has alot of potential still, so why no ride?
Of course these is.

I don't think there are many teams that want a piece of that action.
Mxjuncks
10/1/2014 2:01pm
I'm surprised he hasn't landed on. A team yet, I know he had a couple of slip ups in the past but he is young and learning. The kid got top 10 or better results last year, he deserves a decent ride imo
mxb2
10/1/2014 2:18pm
Mxjuncks wrote:
I'm surprised he hasn't landed on. A team yet, I know he had a couple of slip ups in the past but he is young and...
I'm surprised he hasn't landed on. A team yet, I know he had a couple of slip ups in the past but he is young and learning. The kid got top 10 or better results last year, he deserves a decent ride imo
Metty is a better mx and sx rider than mookie, and finished 4th overall in points and didnot get a ride in the states for 2015.
Imo Metty deserves at least a 1 year deal full time sx, and mx. 1 year left on contract in canada, but contracts can be broken .
Kawaboy14
10/1/2014 2:22pm
The missed rounds from "dehydration" this year is enough to scare anyone away!

It's gonna take awhile to prove he is ok!
davistld01
10/1/2014 2:46pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2014 2:47pm
Mxjuncks wrote:
I'm surprised he hasn't landed on. A team yet, I know he had a couple of slip ups in the past but he is young and...
mxb2 wrote:
Metty is a better mx and sx rider than mookie, and finished 4th overall in points and didnot get a ride in the states for 2015...
Metty is a better mx and sx rider than mookie, and finished 4th overall in points and didnot get a ride in the states for 2015.
Imo Metty deserves at least a 1 year deal full time sx, and mx. 1 year left on contract in canada, but contracts can be broken .
I'm a fan of Metty, but how old is he? He's bound to be knocking on 30 by now...and Malcolm Stewart is still just a pup with plenty of years left. I'm thinking Mookie has potential to grow & improve with the right team & good equipment. He could become a solid top-5 rider in a couple of years, maybe even sooner. That's a good investment for any team, IMO. There are some guys that I don't feel have the kids talent or speed that picked up a ride months ago. Doesn't make sense.
mxb2
10/1/2014 2:50pm
Mxjuncks wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Metty is a better mx and sx rider than mookie, and finished 4th overall in points and didnot get a ride in the states for 2015...
davistld01 wrote:
I'm a fan of Metty, but how old is he? He's bound to be knocking on 30 by now...and Malcolm Stewart is still just a pup...
I'm a fan of Metty, but how old is he? He's bound to be knocking on 30 by now...and Malcolm Stewart is still just a pup with plenty of years left. I'm thinking Mookie has potential to grow & improve with the right team & good equipment. He could become a solid top-5 rider in a couple of years, maybe even sooner. That's a good investment for any team, IMO. There are some guys that I don't feel have the kids talent or speed that picked up a ride months ago. Doesn't make sense.
I think 30, and he finished 4th, and i said a 1 year gig mookies fast , but with metty you know what your getting. mookie , who knows. Young rider is nice, but not finishing races or a season really does not matter how old you are imo. I d take metty all day long over mookie , depends on contract and $$.
Kawaboy14
10/1/2014 3:14pm
Mxjuncks wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
I'm a fan of Metty, but how old is he? He's bound to be knocking on 30 by now...and Malcolm Stewart is still just a pup...
Mollie will have to prove himself on his own dime and will replace a top rider that gets hurt this year.....well that's my guess!
Gringoe
10/1/2014 3:22pm
mxb2 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Kawaboy14 wrote:
Mollie will have to prove himself on his own dime and will replace a top rider that gets hurt this year.....well that's my guess!
He has to make it long enough without getting hurt himself to do that
davistld01
10/1/2014 3:25pm
mxb2 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Kawaboy14 wrote:
Mollie? This isn't the WMX board.
k-bull98
10/1/2014 5:27pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
I know he bought his old TLD bike. Then it was mentioned on here perhaps a small green bike. Any more info?
It looks like Savatgy is taking the 5th spot on Mitch's PC team so it looks like it wont be on a small green bike (assuming that PC will be a five rider team).
Kawaboy14
10/1/2014 5:51pm
davistld01 wrote:
Kawaboy14 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Mollie? This isn't the WMX board.
Sorry my phone changed it
10/1/2014 9:52pm
All Malcolm needs to do is get / stay in great shape, and get a lot of time in on SX tracks in S. CA from Oct-Late Dec. It is guaranteed that a few good guys will ball them selves up, and a good ride will open up if he is prepared.
ForToo
10/2/2014 12:23am
He'll be a top contending "fill in" once the season ending injury strikes. Shame, it is.

Post a reply to: Any Mookie news out there?

The Latest