Another track/Moro resort closing

umagumadog
Edited Date/Time 8/28/2015 12:01pm
|
olds cool
8/27/2015 1:47pm
Unfortunately, that's what you get with bigger and more controlling gubment. Progressiveism at it's finest...
mb
8/27/2015 3:01pm

Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1117th
8/27/2015 3:26pm
olds cool wrote:
Unfortunately, that's what you get with bigger and more controlling gubment. Progressiveism at it's finest...
Correct. It's a cancer and is killing our country.
kijen
8/27/2015 4:40pm
And this is where the AMA should step in... and provide legal assistance....

The Shop

imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
8/27/2015 5:35pm
I really hate to hear this. Havent been in over a year Sad
8/27/2015 6:02pm
Bad situation for the Durham town group. If you have not noticed, your votes in the political arena are worthless. Have been for at least the last 70 years.

Never voted in my 52 years on this planet. Never will.
jtiger12
8/27/2015 6:20pm
Ama. Protect our rights to ride.
Gringoe
8/27/2015 6:24pm
Notice this is for his new place called Durhamtown tellico in North Carolina, not the Durhamtown in georgia.
h&m_cycle
8/27/2015 6:30pm
No chance, this site is mostly white males and they care, but a lot of people say they do, but they don't vote
that's the problem...
8/27/2015 8:44pm
Corporate America's vote are the only one's that count. Joe Schmoe does not have deep enough pockets for his vote to mean squat.
yz763
8/27/2015 9:03pm
Gringoe wrote:
Notice this is for his new place called Durhamtown tellico in North Carolina, not the Durhamtown in georgia.
I noticed that and had no clue Mike was opening another place. Good idea but a shame the long dick of the government is going to bend him over. Where is TFS to tell us how great this is?
DJL219
Fantasy
3248th
8/28/2015 6:58am
Thats a bummer that place was moto heaven. We would go every year and spend a week there because im from michigan we would ride all tracks and had a blast every year
Gringoe
8/28/2015 7:23am
DJL219 wrote:
Thats a bummer that place was moto heaven. We would go every year and spend a week there because im from michigan we would ride all...
Thats a bummer that place was moto heaven. We would go every year and spend a week there because im from michigan we would ride all tracks and had a blast every year
Not the same place
yak651
Fantasy
214th
8/28/2015 8:35am
kijen wrote:
And this is where the AMA should step in... and provide legal assistance....

This, what are our fees for?? They have us by the balls, join up or can't race. Good thing is after 25 years I don't have to pay for a membership anymore, but where did my money go for those 25 years...
8/28/2015 9:56am Edited Date/Time 8/28/2015 9:59am
Foot in mouth.

He was trying to open up another dirham town? Like a franchise ?
cslacker
8/28/2015 10:43am Edited Date/Time 8/28/2015 10:46am
h&m_cycle wrote:
No chance, this site is mostly white males and they care, but a lot of people say they do, but they don't vote
that's the problem...
The NCDENR is a State organization. This is who they are claiming are shutting them down. North Carolina has a Republican Governor with a General Assembly that is strongly controlled by Republicans as well.

Everyday I see Republicans immediately decide to blame Democrats prior to doing any research(and vice versa). The "Conservative" party is to blame just as much for the downfall of our system and it is truly pathetic that people don't take the time to look within their own party to clear out the filth first.

And prior to anyone jumping on calling me a liberal for this opinion... You couldn't be further from the truth. I think that both main political parties are cancerous sides of the same coin that has their own interests in front of both those they represent and the country as a whole.
DoctorJD
8/28/2015 11:22am
Foot in mouth.

He was trying to open up another dirham town? Like a franchise ?
I think the Tellico location had been open for maybe 2-3 years. Not sure what the master plan was, but I don't think Tellico had all of the amenities that the Ga. location has.

On top of all of this, Mike (the owner) is in need of a kidney and looking for a donor.
cwtoyota
8/28/2015 11:55am
cslacker wrote:
The NCDENR is a State organization. This is who they are claiming are shutting them down. North Carolina has a Republican Governor with a General Assembly...
The NCDENR is a State organization. This is who they are claiming are shutting them down. North Carolina has a Republican Governor with a General Assembly that is strongly controlled by Republicans as well.

Everyday I see Republicans immediately decide to blame Democrats prior to doing any research(and vice versa). The "Conservative" party is to blame just as much for the downfall of our system and it is truly pathetic that people don't take the time to look within their own party to clear out the filth first.

And prior to anyone jumping on calling me a liberal for this opinion... You couldn't be further from the truth. I think that both main political parties are cancerous sides of the same coin that has their own interests in front of both those they represent and the country as a whole.
You're hitting the mark in my opinion. I see my friends having those political debates Dem vs Rep... It's idiotic. Both parties are corrupt and we really need to get the money out of the game to change it.

The AMA like the NRA can, at best, be a lobby group. The best thing they can do is put money in the pockets of corrupt lawmakers who may then choose to support the rights or desires of the organization. The AMA leadership, just like the NRA may not have your best interests at heart as a rider, they are also supporting the industry, the manufacturers, distributors and dealers. Who puts more money into the AMA? Your $25 fee every year, or the manufacturers, etc? Who can pick up the phone, or sit down in person with the leadership of these organizations? Can you?

I used the word corrupt to describe our politicians and political process. Political leaders and lobbyists don't see it that way, it's not corrupt and there's no moral deficit. If you ask them, it's the way the system works, the way it was meant to work, money is the status quo.

Post a reply to: Another track/Moro resort closing

The Latest