Another Tomac thread

Edited Date/Time 10/28/2015 7:43am
Posted a new pic:

"I've been on this bike just over a week and totally loving it."

It looks good.
|
Kawasaki572
10/27/2015 3:59am
He's going to be very hard to beat if he keeps it on two.
10/27/2015 4:06am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 4:06am
Good vibes for Tomac, good to see he's back on the bike. Expecting him to totally destroy outdoors in 2016. Offseason bleghhh, atleast we got some Euro international sx races comming up next month, Webb & JS7 in France should be good!!
hvaughn88
10/27/2015 6:55am
IWreckALot wrote:
dang he looks skinny in that picture.
meh, elbows are too pointy. Would not bang.

The Shop

crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
10/27/2015 6:58am
Damn I want Kenny to win an SX title
That guy on the picture above is in the way though

Can't see anyone beating him (speedwise). The scary thing is he most probably learned out of his mistakes and come back more consistent (given he really likes the Kawi). Game over for the rest
bvm111
10/27/2015 7:10am
Of course he is loving it.... Its a Kawi!!! Wink
davistld01
10/27/2015 7:32am
bvm111 wrote:
With all due respect...do you really expect him to say the Kawie is a pile, even if he felt that way? He's just signed a fat contract with the brand. He'd damn sure better say he loves it!

That said, if ET3 doesn't throw it away trying to sustain warp speed...he'll definitely be tough to beat.
Tpog496
10/27/2015 8:01am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 8:02am
hvaughn88 wrote:
meh, elbows are too pointy. Would not bang.
lol You and your jokes Hvaughn. You're killing it dude!
10/27/2015 8:22am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 8:38am
crusty_xx wrote:
Damn I want Kenny to win an SX title That guy on the picture above is in the way though Can't see anyone beating him (speedwise)...

Can't see anyone beating him (speedwise). The scary thing is he most probably learned out of his mistakes and come back more consistent (given he really likes the Kawi). Game over for the rest
There's not much to learn when he was most likely very comfortable going the speed he was when he crashed. His one sketchy mistake that moto is the one that did him in. Prior to that, the dude was on rails.
IWreckALot
10/27/2015 8:29am
bvm111 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
With all due respect...do you really expect him to say the Kawie is a pile, even if he felt that way? He's just signed a fat...
With all due respect...do you really expect him to say the Kawie is a pile, even if he felt that way? He's just signed a fat contract with the brand. He'd damn sure better say he loves it!

That said, if ET3 doesn't throw it away trying to sustain warp speed...he'll definitely be tough to beat.
I started to make a similar comment originally but couldn't word it to where I didn't sound like a jackass so I went with "he's skinny". haha.

But you're right. Even Davi loved the KTM a few years ago before he had to race it. Nothing wrong with saying the bike is grand though.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
10/27/2015 9:11am
crusty_xx wrote:
Damn I want Kenny to win an SX title That guy on the picture above is in the way though Can't see anyone beating him (speedwise)...

There's not much to learn when he was most likely very comfortable going the speed he was when he crashed. His one sketchy mistake that moto...
There's not much to learn when he was most likely very comfortable going the speed he was when he crashed. His one sketchy mistake that moto is the one that did him in. Prior to that, the dude was on rails.
I was not talking about outdoors (we all know he was incredible there)

He had 2 DNFs and 3 was 3 times outside the top 10 in Supercross.
You can go as fast as you want but you will have a hard time winning a title against Ryan Dungey if you have 2 DNFs in 17 races. Even Seely was only less than 30 points behind him in the standings
davistld01
10/27/2015 9:46am
crusty_xx wrote:

There's not much to learn when he was most likely very comfortable going the speed he was when he crashed. His one sketchy mistake that moto...
Problem with "going the speed he was when he crashed" is that he crashed. His speed will only get him in trouble if he doesn't learn how to harness it...which I'm quite sure he's working diligently on. Guys like him & Stewart have the "haul ass" thing down to a "T"...but when you go that fast, you crash that hard too. Hope he keeps it on two wheels.
Mit12
10/27/2015 10:06am
We do not need to have any races this year because we know that Tomac is the champion????? 17 SX races and 24 motos cancel them all???
Camp332
10/27/2015 10:28am
peelout wrote:
he looks comfortable
Like Peelout with a frosty coldie, loungin with Meg comfortable?
peelout
10/27/2015 10:36am
peelout wrote:
he looks comfortable
Camp332 wrote:
frosty coldie, Meg loungin, some parmesean oreg wings after a solid swoll-sesh comfortable
IWreckALot
10/27/2015 10:49am
peelout wrote:
he looks comfortable
Camp332 wrote:
peelout wrote:
frosty coldie, Meg loungin, some parmesean oreg wings after a solid swoll-sesh comfortable
Mango is where it's at.
bvm111
10/27/2015 11:42am
bvm111 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
With all due respect...do you really expect him to say the Kawie is a pile, even if he felt that way? He's just signed a fat...

IWreckALot wrote:
I started to make a similar comment originally but couldn't word it to where I didn't sound like a jackass so I went with "he's skinny"...
I started to make a similar comment originally but couldn't word it to where I didn't sound like a jackass so I went with "he's skinny". haha.

But you're right. Even Davi loved the KTM a few years ago before he had to race it. Nothing wrong with saying the bike is grand though.
With all due respect?

Ok guys....Maybe i was just saying that Kawis are bad ass... Ever think of that?

Not sure the other crap regarding davi or Eli's contractual obligations was necessary.
davistld01
10/27/2015 12:19pm Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 12:20pm
davistld01 wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:
I started to make a similar comment originally but couldn't word it to where I didn't sound like a jackass so I went with "he's skinny"...

bvm111 wrote:
With all due respect? Ok guys....Maybe i was just saying that Kawis are bad ass... Ever think of that? Not sure the other crap regarding davi...
With all due respect?

Ok guys....Maybe i was just saying that Kawis are bad ass... Ever think of that?

Not sure the other crap regarding davi or Eli's contractual obligations was necessary.
No harm meant, bro. I said it that way so as not to come off disrepectfully to you or Eli. I said it too, because seems like every rider says that right after he signs...and then we get the stuff from some of them later when they basically blame the bike for their results not being quite what they were planning for. Just a comment...not trashing you personally.

The Kawasaki is an awesome bike. They are badass. Better?
bvm111
10/27/2015 1:36pm
IWreckALot wrote:

bvm111 wrote:
With all due respect? Ok guys....Maybe i was just saying that Kawis are bad ass... Ever think of that? Not sure the other crap regarding davi...
With all due respect?

davistld01 wrote:
No harm meant, bro. I said it that way so as not to come off disrepectfully to you or Eli. I said it too, because seems...
No harm meant, bro. I said it that way so as not to come off disrepectfully to you or Eli. I said it too, because seems like every rider says that right after he signs...and then we get the stuff from some of them later when they basically blame the bike for their results not being quite what they were planning for. Just a comment...not trashing you personally.

The Kawasaki is an awesome bike. They are badass. Better?
Yes... Much, thank you Wink

I was just effing around... Except that the fact is Kawasakis are bad ass... I would never eff around about that! Tongue
Flatliner
10/27/2015 4:50pm
I like tomac.......... but I'd argure the defending champ who was the most cosistant ( by a long shot) and who had the most wins, annnnd looked the best he's ever looked indoors will be pretty tough to beat too.
Mit12
10/27/2015 5:08pm
Flatliner wrote:
I like tomac.......... but I'd argure the defending champ who was the most cosistant ( by a long shot) and who had the most wins, annnnd...
I like tomac.......... but I'd argure the defending champ who was the most cosistant ( by a long shot) and who had the most wins, annnnd looked the best he's ever looked indoors will be pretty tough to beat too.
You mean the LUCKY ONE? lol
kiwifan
10/27/2015 5:12pm
Well he isn't going to say its as good or worse than the Honda, but anyway glad to see him on green like me! :-)
bsharkey
10/27/2015 5:54pm
bvm111 wrote:
kawi= junk
Mini Elsinore
10/27/2015 5:56pm
Flatliner wrote:
I like tomac.......... but I'd argure the defending champ who was the most cosistant ( by a long shot) and who had the most wins, annnnd...
Mit12 wrote:
You mean the LUCKY ONE? lol
It's over. Tomac for the title. Cancel the series. Next!
zehn
10/27/2015 5:57pm
bsharkey wrote:
kawi= junk
Yeah, no

That's coming from a Yamaha owner.
dboivin
10/27/2015 6:28pm
always been an ET fan...now even more. love that hes on the Kaw now.

Post a reply to: Another Tomac thread

The Latest