Another Dungey

I can't believe the amount of people that are negative on Dungey, my God would you rather have him act like the professional football, baseball and basketball players? Many of them are scumbags. Dungey is a good guy and one of the greats this sport will ever know. I've been around since my first XR75 in 1973 and Dungey is the kind of person I would want my son to model his behavior after.

I see a lot of the pros out cycling around town and even in the restaurants, I leave them alone though I have talked to JA21 numerous times in Moe's.

Dungey waves hello when you pass him on the roads and trails whether you are on a bike or running, always friendly. I've seen the guy at Red Bud, High Point, Muddy Creek, Unadilla and Budds Creek as well as some stupid Supercross races. He is an amazing rider, how could someone not like the guy? I'm baffled?!

Every guy out there is an awesome talent and hard worker. I love to watch everyone of them at an outdoor motocross race. It never gets boring. Tomac, MM, AC they are all great. I'm a fanboy of every one of them and will not say a negative thing about them. Why would I? The other guys like Peik, Canard, Milsaps and Bagget, I can't name all of them and they are all badasses. I wish they could all win, actually they have.

Final on Dungey, some of you guys must be jealous of him and his life. That young man has nothing to prove to anyone. He is a great champion, family man and all around good human and I feel privileged to have witnessed his contribution to motocross.

Rant over, flame away. I just don't get the negative shit about such a good guy.
|
TXDirt
3/20/2017 6:16pm
stop beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel.

JK I agree with you.
dirtnapper
3/20/2017 6:31pm
Ummm....Peick has never won.......

Tongue
Wink

JK. I get what your saying.

There are three specific users on here that I can name off the top of my head that just bag on Dunge constantly, its like they have a personal vendetta against him...... Not sure why, seems weird to me.

The Shop

3/20/2017 6:41pm
I think Dungey's results speak for themselves, the guy's a badass and seems very humble, he's the perfect champion. Definitely up there with the very best in history.
jj welks
3/20/2017 6:41pm
Dungeys about as perfect of an ambassador of any sport as you can get and monster wants to show off sluts in leather...GREAT.. can you say missed opportunity?
3/20/2017 7:06pm
Ted722 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/03/20/182818/s1200_IMG_1124.jpg[/img]

Claps!!! So you found an exception to rule. Look at Hernandez, Kapernick and the other great role models.

So, aren't you special.
wsc96
Fantasy
451st
3/20/2017 7:37pm
Blame social media as a platform for millennials to vent their frustrations at their own achievements.
jnickell
Fantasy
1836th
3/20/2017 7:47pm
I think the guys that dislike him are the types that want to be known as gritty and a little rough around the edges. They don't like the clean cut image that most grandmothers would love. The same guys probably like Randy Moss over Jerry Rice if you know football a little bit.
Phantom 661
3/20/2017 8:17pm
bvm111 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/03/20/182888/s1200_IMG_1271.jpg[/img]

Hey it works!
Go Dungey!
3/20/2017 9:27pm Edited Date/Time 3/20/2017 9:46pm
Claps!!! So you found an exception to rule. Look at Hernandez, Kapernick and the other great role models.

So, aren't you special.
Likening Colin Kaepernick to Aaron Hernandez is an absolute fucking travesty.

One guy murdered multiple people, the other just convinced Turkish Airlines to donate a plane for a much needed humanitarian mission to Somalia, and raised over $1.2m for the effort in one day.

But he knelt during a song, so he must be a piece of shit.
C_Hart3
3/20/2017 9:35pm

So, aren't you special.
TripleFive wrote:
Likening Colin Kaepernick to Aaron Hernandez is an absolute fucking travesty. One guy murdered multiple people, the other just convinced Turkish Airlines to donate a plane...

One guy murdered multiple people, the other just convinced Turkish Airlines to donate a plane for a much needed humanitarian mission to Somalia, and raised over $1.2m for the effort in one day.

This!
jeffro503
3/20/2017 9:35pm
RD is a badass...you won't get any argument from me.
C_Hart3
3/20/2017 9:39pm
I think a lot of people don't like Dungey for the same reason they don't like the Patriots or the Yankees. Because they always win and they are bored of it. Which is a stupid reason. I like the guy a lot, very talented and humble. Definitely a role model. Genuine nice guy. But I'm also an Eli fan so I am ready for there to be a new champ.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
3/20/2017 9:54pm
Ladies and germs, the first rabbit hole has appeared.
Ted722
3/20/2017 9:56pm

So, aren't you special.
No worries, I've been called worse. Just thought the Curry statement helped to support what Dungey said. Agree with your original post.
RG1
3/20/2017 11:48pm
I wouldn't deny that he is a great rider or a good guy, doesn't mean that you have to be a fan of him though
rrjr
3/20/2017 11:58pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2017 12:05am
TripleFive wrote:
Likening Colin Kaepernick to Aaron Hernandez is an absolute fucking travesty. One guy murdered multiple people, the other just convinced Turkish Airlines to donate a plane...

It's pretty funny how Kaepernick ended his protest right after he became a free agent.

3/21/2017 1:17am
rrjr wrote:
It's pretty funny how Kaepernick ended his protest right after he became a free agent.

Yeah, a funkin laugh riot.
bobojim
3/21/2017 1:56am
I think Dungey's results speak for themselves, the guy's a badass and seems very humble, he's the perfect champion. Definitely up there with the very best...
I think Dungey's results speak for themselves, the guy's a badass and seems very humble, he's the perfect champion. Definitely up there with the very best in history.
I think this is why some people dont like him - Although they wont admit it.
Tall poppy syndrome it is called.
Crazy really.
Phantom 661
3/21/2017 8:29am
C_Hart3 wrote:
I think a lot of people don't like Dungey for the same reason they don't like the Patriots or the Yankees. Because they always win and...
I think a lot of people don't like Dungey for the same reason they don't like the Patriots or the Yankees. Because they always win and they are bored of it. Which is a stupid reason. I like the guy a lot, very talented and humble. Definitely a role model. Genuine nice guy. But I'm also an Eli fan so I am ready for there to be a new champ.
Yeah, probably true. However, I remember a lot of crap talk on here about Dunge soon as he moved up to the 450 class.

Eli is looking solid. You just might get your wish!
ob
3/21/2017 8:34am
The dude shifts his broken bike in the air, over triples, with his frigin hand. BOSS
C_Hart3
3/21/2017 1:05pm
C_Hart3 wrote:
I think a lot of people don't like Dungey for the same reason they don't like the Patriots or the Yankees. Because they always win and...
Yeah, probably true. However, I remember a lot of crap talk on here about Dunge soon as he moved up to the 450 class. Eli is...
Yeah, probably true. However, I remember a lot of crap talk on here about Dunge soon as he moved up to the 450 class.

Eli is looking solid. You just might get your wish!
I just started watching again mid to late last sx season, and didnt watch any mx. I use to watch all the time when I was a kid, back in the RC days. But when I saw Dungey I was amazed at how he flowed with his bike it was impressive. Its also when I became a fan of Eli because I thought he looked good and had more potential and he didn't seem to be the favorite (I dont like to bandwagon and just choose to like the guy who's winning all the time) I didnt know the history of anyone, just kind of decided in a race or two thar ET was my guy.

Then I went to MEC and that's were I completely fell for ET and the sport in general, watching him win was super exciting, I found myself actually screaming and jumping up and down like I do with football or baseball. It was infectious.

So now that I pride myself in knowing just as much as the guys about a sport I'm watching all of last season to get a feel of how things are.

Anyways that was a long explanation as to why I'm an Eli fan and not necessarily a RD fan, though I dont dislike him by any means, I can see he's incredibly talented and a good human being overall.

Post a reply to: Another Dungey

The Latest