Another Alessi Thread!

BLAHBLAH
2/9/2011 3:45pm Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 7:34am
Alright so we have all had time to soak in A2.. and we all noticed the #800 not only in the main, but wait for it racing. On top of that he had a decent finish, 12th!.

So how bout everyone shares their opinion...

Did Tony showing up make that big of a difference? Was it just a good weekend? Was Mikey sucking on purpose to show KTM that he needs his dad around? Was this all apart of a crazy Tony Alessi plan? Maybe it was just the universe's?
|
HOLESHOTmoto
2/9/2011 3:51pm
Dude... He rode no different

Hes gotten into the main with 8ths before... Then he goes and gets a great start... THATS. IT. His riding style was the exact same. Stiff, lookin like a beginner... He got passed and passed and passed ect. Holding people up constantly. He wasnt going to fall to 18th but eventually he would of! He still got lapped by James..

The exact same. Just a good start. Thats it.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
2/9/2011 3:52pm
Tony knows moto.
KAWboy14
2/9/2011 3:53pm
some tracks he is more scared than others.....thats my OPINION
BLAHBLAH
2/9/2011 3:54pm
Dude... He rode no different Hes gotten into the main with 8ths before... Then he goes and gets a great start... THATS. IT. His riding style...

Hes gotten into the main with 8ths before... Then he goes and gets a great start... THATS. IT. His riding style was the exact same. Stiff, lookin like a beginner... He got passed and passed and passed ect. Holding people up constantly. He wasnt going to fall to 18th but eventually he would of! He still got lapped by James..

I don't know about that... I was at Oakland, and watched him get good starts in both his heat and the LCQ and not qualify.

The Shop

MBBadgers
2/9/2011 3:54pm
Dude... He rode no different Hes gotten into the main with 8ths before... Then he goes and gets a great start... THATS. IT. His riding style...

Seriously? I think half the field got lapped by James BFD, it's a small track, 56 (via James) seconds long. You act like it was a National track with over 3 minute lap times. Get over yourself.

Post a reply to: Another Alessi Thread!

The Latest