And the 20 best performers of this year MXON are...

cali11
9/25/2016 6:47pm
Five without a win must suck but wishing hurt on someone? Seriously?
jeffro503 wrote:
The loud mouth A-hole called our rider ( the one who just won his first ever MXoN's race ) an idiot.....so yes , I hope he...
The loud mouth A-hole called our rider ( the one who just won his first ever MXoN's race ) an idiot.....so yes , I hope he falls off a fucking bridge. And then I'll come back on here and call him a stupid fucking idiot. In fact....after going through some of these threads , you're just as bad. I don't wish you any harm.....but you're a loud mouth idiot just the same.

Go fuck yourself.
Rexblaster wrote:
Could not agree more. Fuck that guy.
X2!
cali11
9/25/2016 6:49pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Sorry man. Just venting a little. And isnt2 because we took 3rd....I'm happy about that. Just irritated that some douche comes in here and insults our...
Sorry man. Just venting a little. And isnt2 because we took 3rd....I'm happy about that. Just irritated that some douche comes in here and insults our rider after he just freakin won! Rolled the finish line like many , many other riders have done in the past. Jason was savoring the moment , got hurt bad...and yet he calls him an idiot?

Struck a nerve with me. " Most " of the guys from GBR on here are cool as hell....but a few of the other's? Not so much.
Hey jeffro, I have the race recorded but haven't been able to have my tv time yet (daughter wins that battle I'll admit it) lol. I'll...
Hey jeffro, I have the race recorded but haven't been able to have my tv time yet (daughter wins that battle I'll admit it) lol. I'll watch tonight but my question is when did this crash happen? During the race or as he was rolling the finish after the win? I'm sort of eating crow today because I said Webb and Martin would show up n kill it but JA was the one i questioned. Not for any particular reason because he doesn't come off as an ass but I've just never been a fan. The kid is a beast and had heart for days, proved that when he still ride with busted toes. Some guys won't ride with a blister and won't even get started on NFL guys who would be out for weeks with a sprained pinky. Anyways, I do have a huge amount of respect for the kid, tuffer n a $2 steak that was cooked too long. Dont have to be a fan of them all but I give respect when it's due and he got it.
jeffro503 wrote:
Eddie.....he was rolling the finish line after he had won the moto. I took this pic during the impact. It was really bad top see on...
Eddie.....he was rolling the finish line after he had won the moto. I took this pic during the impact. It was really bad top see on TV. You could tell in slow motion that he got knocked out before he even fell off the bike. Body went totally limp and didn't even try and stop the fall. It was ugly! You can also see in slow motion that at the very last second , Jason heard the panic rev , knew where it was coming from and he tried to hammer the throttle to get out of the way...but he only had about 1 second before the rider landed on him. You can see the roost coming off his rear tire too.

Fucking idiot should never be allowed to race again!
JQ
9/25/2016 8:03pm
Subjectively, it was Febvre. All of a sudden he looked as though he was in 2015 form. Had he not made a bad start in the...
Subjectively, it was Febvre. All of a sudden he looked as though he was in 2015 form. Had he not made a bad start in the third race, I suspect he would have spent the entire time mixing it up with Cairoli and Herlings. He was on fire in the race, and I think his pressure forced Webb into a mistake.

Oh, and the Belgians. Strijbos was waaaaaaaay better than I would have expected. And wasn't Van Horebeek the top MX2 guy in both races?

Meanwhile, had Herlings not made a small mistake, he woulda trounced Anderson in the second race; was just a matter of time. By my math, a Herlings 1-1 would have pulled the Netherlands even with France on points, and the Dutch would have won overall on the tie-breaker.

Enough "what ifs," though. Febvre impressed the most as it was.

EDIT: Credit to Anderson too. I didn't think he'd be competitive at all, let alone win a race and hold off Herlings.
JQ wrote:
Had Herlings not made the mistake, he would have most likely won, but that would also have meant that Anderson wouldn't have been celebrating on the...
Had Herlings not made the mistake, he would have most likely won, but that would also have meant that Anderson wouldn't have been celebrating on the landing of the finish line jump like an idiot, and he would have raced the last race, probably giving USA the win.......

I realise that's a lot of if's and but's.
jeffro503 wrote:
I hope the next time you race , you get landed on and carted off in an ambulance after winning your D class race. So then...
I hope the next time you race , you get landed on and carted off in an ambulance after winning your D class race. So then after , I can come on here and call you a fucking idiot.
Wow! Looks like someone is a bit emotional today! :-D

I didn't call Jason Anderson an idiot, I said he celebrated like an idiot. It's basic English language you know! He is actually one of my favourite riders, and I was stoked to see he was chosen for the team. Luckily he is relatively OK and should be ok for A1. I think no one would seriously argue that it's a clever move to slow down that much on the racing line of a blind jump, so yes I stand by what I wrote.

The lapper was the whole straight behind JA, yes he could maybe have seen JA slow down if he looked far enough ahead, I can't tell because I'm not him, but he didn't see which I think is obvious. Terrible racing incident, but one that could be easily avoided.

On another note, I think riders maybe due to their chosen profession somehow remove self preservation and risk aversion from their minds. Max Anstie stalled last year and was rolling down a blind jump trying to restart, instead of getting off the track. I think it was Cairoli who crashed at a mudrace and was restarting his bike on the landing of a jump and almost got landed on. So yes I understand it happens. That doesn't make it any less stupid.

Sideways
9/25/2016 9:45pm
Strijbos was most impressive for me. He passed the group with febvre,webb and coldenhoff and just kept on going. Very impressive!

The Shop

Jrewing
9/26/2016 2:20am
So much Butt hurt in here...

Stribjos, Febvre, Ferris, Benoit I thought were impressive
PJRAUS
9/26/2016 2:51am
jeffro503 wrote:
I hope the next time you race , you get landed on and carted off in an ambulance after winning your D class race. So then...
I hope the next time you race , you get landed on and carted off in an ambulance after winning your D class race. So then after , I can come on here and call you a fucking idiot.
A bit harsh don't you think?
While the accident was for sure unfortunate it seems to me that Anderson should not have been so casual across the finish line, the guys behind him lap down or not, can still be racing for position, right up to and over the finish line jump.
I feel sorry for the guy that hit him. Imagine you come flying across the finish line jump and there is a rider rolling along right where you are gonna land.
It kind of beggars belief the the guy knew he was there and jumped anyway.
All credit to Anderson for his ride and for his well deserved fist pump , but in my opinion he really shouldn't have been goon riding over a finish line jump in a world class pro race when there is still a race going on behind him.
Damn lucky he didn't say suffer catastrophic injuries. Pretty safe bet I reckon , that he never rolls a finish line jump again
Sideways
9/26/2016 3:09am
struth wrote:
You always back the favourite...he lost to Anderson....n didnt exactly smash Caroli the veteren...
Jh84 should thank his lucky stars the ,,94 went to ama....
Please be reasonable. Yes he lost to Andersson, but Herlings was clearly faster. He was as most 6sec behind and caught up to andersson and was trying to pass him when he went down. Andersson rode awesome yes. But was he faster than Herlings. No.
kongols
9/26/2016 3:27am Edited Date/Time 9/26/2016 3:27am
cali11 wrote:
Who?? Anderson?
9/26/2016 3:33am Edited Date/Time 9/26/2016 3:34am
cali11 wrote:
Djeez, what could the Japanese guy do? Everybody was jumping that finishline jump, even after he landed on Anderson. IMO it was nobody';s fault, but just a horrible accident. This jump is completely blind and right after the last corner. You cannot see if there is anyone on top of it if you're approaching this jump.

But back on topic:
To me the best performers were Herlings and Van Horebeek. I bet if there wasn't an age rule in the GP's Horebeek would still be on a 250 and be a title contender. Maybe he should go to the US to race the 250 nationals...

JH84 was just the fastest guy all weekend. Even when Cairoli got close in the last race, and normally has a little extra to win in those scenarios, he just stepped it up and left homerider Cairoli nowehere. That to me was absolute domination. Especially when you think of the fact that Herlings just had a short break between the 2nd and 3rd moto while the MX1 guys had much more time to rest.

Post a reply to: And the 20 best performers of this year MXON are...

The Latest