And it begins

Camp332
2/20/2010 12:57pm
This situation is not fun, nor funny. Therefore does not display any type of "Jersey Humor"... For the record. fughedaboutit!
mxr102
2/20/2010 1:00pm
FlaNard wrote:
If Hill is going to have a convict come out and mess with the points leader, I say Suzuki should bring out fat RC to mess...
If Hill is going to have a convict come out and mess with the points leader, I say Suzuki should bring out fat RC to mess with Jason. What was that quote RC had right before Jason's first 450 race? "That guy wont mess with me or I will ruin him." Im sure RC wouldnt mind.
straight^ wrote:
are you talking about that angry little elf who sucks at racing trucks?? I heard that guy did a hell of a lot of PEDs in...
are you talking about that angry little elf who sucks at racing trucks?? I heard that guy did a hell of a lot of PEDs in his day... no wonder he could keep up to Stewart.
Keep up with Stewart? You mean Stewart trying to keep up with him I think.
Devil1nNj
2/20/2010 1:00pm
hahaha
Its not fun. It's not funny.
hahaha
HS show Billy Crystal.
straight^
2/20/2010 1:01pm
Wow, I was started to like J-Law. I was hoping he'd get his crap together, but he he really did take out Dungey, then he is...
Wow, I was started to like J-Law. I was hoping he'd get his crap together, but he he really did take out Dungey, then he is a total douche.

That's seriously the lamest thing I've ever read about. The guy can't handle the fact he's already washed up, and now he's trying to take out an old rival.

The guy has regressed into a child.
"washed up"?? The guy hasn't even reached his potential yet, already owns and runs his own team with Langston as an employee, and is one of the most popular riders in the world. Not to mention the King of mental games. Watch and enjoy Hank, we can learn something from this kid!

The Shop

straight^
2/20/2010 1:03pm
Stewart always had more speed, thus RC always trying to keep up. Stewart crashed a hell of a lot, hence RC beating him. RC also did a lot of PEDs as we know, so the cheating factor was high, but that's for a different thread on a different day...
grimey
2/20/2010 1:04pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2010 1:06pm
straight up! and races start at 5 how rad is that
jndmx
2/20/2010 1:04pm
Well it might be funny to some folks and to others it might just seem stupid.

Here is one thing that is for sure;

The AMA doesn't seem to "get jersey humor" either and Jason is going to find himself without a pro license if he keeps this kind of stuff up.
EmDub425
2/20/2010 1:05pm
This will not stop until Ryan Dungey finds Jlaw in the pits and whoops his ass. And Jlaw is a little pussy so I know Dungey can whoop his ass.

P.S. i can't stand Dungey, but he needs to man up a kick the shit out of that little bitch.
Farva
2/20/2010 1:06pm
Did anyone here even see what happened?

mt798
2/20/2010 1:07pm
grimey wrote:
40yr.+ no comments please we get it old guys he's 'innapropriate'. Who gives a fuck, its entertainment u know it, so enjoy it, its halarious fags
mt798 wrote:
Your a hilarious fag? Must be way your showing the world you ass in your avatar! Anyway, I'm 52 and I like J-Law. Reminds me of...
Your a hilarious fag? Must be way your showing the world you ass in your avatar! Anyway, I'm 52 and I like J-Law. Reminds me of back in the day when we could slam each other with out the AMA freaking out...
FastEddy wrote:
You are 52 and you enjoy spending your Saturday afternoons conversing with "fags" on the internet?

hahaha just kidding. Smile
You got me on that one!
MX479Guy
2/20/2010 1:08pm
straight^ wrote:
Stewart always had more speed, thus RC always trying to keep up. Stewart crashed a hell of a lot, hence RC beating him. RC also did...
Stewart always had more speed, thus RC always trying to keep up. Stewart crashed a hell of a lot, hence RC beating him. RC also did a lot of PEDs as we know, so the cheating factor was high, but that's for a different thread on a different day...
Funny how Stewart went out and hired RC's trainer....hmmm

Farva
2/20/2010 1:09pm
and yet people wonder why this sport will never be mainstream
Because they can turn right not just left?
txmxer
2/20/2010 1:19pm
Wow, I was started to like J-Law. I was hoping he'd get his crap together, but he he really did take out Dungey, then he is...
Wow, I was started to like J-Law. I was hoping he'd get his crap together, but he he really did take out Dungey, then he is a total douche.

That's seriously the lamest thing I've ever read about. The guy can't handle the fact he's already washed up, and now he's trying to take out an old rival.

The guy has regressed into a child.
straight^ wrote:
"washed up"?? The guy hasn't even reached his potential yet, already owns and runs his own team with Langston as an employee, and is one of...
"washed up"?? The guy hasn't even reached his potential yet, already owns and runs his own team with Langston as an employee, and is one of the most popular riders in the world. Not to mention the King of mental games. Watch and enjoy Hank, we can learn something from this kid!
You really think JLaw is the "King" of mental games?

He won one regional title...got kicked out of racing for half a season. Got his face run over by RV...he spent 4 months in jail for being a dumbass.

What is it you believe he has achieved through his jackassery and what is it you believe he will achieve?

It appears to me that his actions and behaviors have cost him possibly in the millions of dollars and a shot at more than one title. What is it you need to learn from him? How to fuck up your life?

Highsider
2/20/2010 1:21pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2010 1:22pm
RD needs to knock J-Law's bike off the stand!

I wouldn't trust the AMA to get a black flag right, either.
88sdad
2/20/2010 1:24pm
Highsider wrote:
RD needs to knock J-Law's bike off the stand!

I wouldn't trust the AMA to get a black flag right, either.
HAR!!!
grimey
2/20/2010 1:30pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2010 1:33pm
masses agree, RD needs to grow a pair, but until that happens, fuck it. and jlaw..wow, his life isn't fucked up, he's fuckin fast so he can basically do what he wants, and then deal with it, sooo sounds fair to me. And the 'KING' of mind games is more like a distraction but same shit, even off the track (obviously txmxer) ... allright I take back that 40 yr old comment. Just now its clear to me u can be 26 and still act like some old douche. ready for the new races... super pump-stoked
txmxer
2/20/2010 1:38pm
I'm saying that if he was that good at being at messing with other people, he would have had more success and less complete fuck ups.

He is or was or is again a troubled kid. He's done some things right and he won the genetic lottery so he is good enough on a motorcycle to get a shot most people will never have. To date, he's been good enough to overcome his major mistakes and still have a chance to do something worthwhile in MX/SX. Time to take advantage of this chance because one day, the opportunities stop coming.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
2/20/2010 1:39pm
straight^ wrote:
Stewart always had more speed, thus RC always trying to keep up. Stewart crashed a hell of a lot, hence RC beating him. RC also did...
MX479Guy wrote:
Funny how Stewart went out and hired RC's trainer....hmmm

this has nothing to do with Stewart or RC. You really can't control yourself can you Scott?
Outsider
2/20/2010 1:42pm
grimey wrote:
flanard u old fuck relax, its all good. just wanna see some battles dude. lets get some love. besides, i'm 24 so i'm still sensitive
This is BobbyM's quote, but it works nicely in this situation....

"If somebody took a clue and jammed it down yer throat then pulled it out of yer bungster i highly doubt you'd even flinch..afuckingmazing."
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
2/20/2010 1:47pm
grimey wrote:
40yr.+ no comments please we get it old guys he's 'innapropriate'. Who gives a fuck, its entertainment u know it, so enjoy it, its halarious fags
This is AMA PRO racing. I don't care if it's entertaining to those of you who think it's a circus, his BS is getting old and sad. Makes himself look like a joke.
rileymx
2/20/2010 2:02pm
i guess this j-law and fans show that is living of the sport of motocross helps me understand how can so many people pay a ticket to watch wwe...........never got whats the point on watching big adult men making a foul ot of themselves pretending they are badass fighters.........as i dont get what is j-law doing in professional races.......
but by whatching his fan base argue about what they like on the clown helps me to accept that wwe fans really exist and that the stands are not worked and payed as we all know the fights are........
txmxer
2/20/2010 2:05pm
rileymx wrote:
i guess this j-law and fans show that is living of the sport of motocross helps me understand how can so many people pay a ticket...
i guess this j-law and fans show that is living of the sport of motocross helps me understand how can so many people pay a ticket to watch wwe...........never got whats the point on watching big adult men making a foul ot of themselves pretending they are badass fighters.........as i dont get what is j-law doing in professional races.......
but by whatching his fan base argue about what they like on the clown helps me to accept that wwe fans really exist and that the stands are not worked and payed as we all know the fights are........
ummm...yes.
loftyair
2/20/2010 2:06pm
straight^ wrote:
umm, stewie has flash speed, carmichael has 30min+2 lap speed. Stewart crashed a hell of a lot because he could not catch carmichael. Stew could beat car indoors, if not crashing out due to trying to go so fast, but outdoors, carmichael was much faster-all the time. Now to dungey and lawrence, poor lawrence, reduced to shenanigans, nice guy off the track? sure, but on the track, what an ass.
Yaya
Fantasy
2551st
2/20/2010 2:08pm
Im seeing a 6pager for this...
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
2/20/2010 2:09pm
rileymx wrote:
i guess this j-law and fans show that is living of the sport of motocross helps me understand how can so many people pay a ticket...
Some people don't get real racing. They want to see a show, watch people crash, see some drama on the track and don't give a crap about the professionalism of the sport. Dungey is on RD's team, so you won't see him get all worked up and try to go beat up J-Lame, as much as he deserves it. Just won't happen as long as Dungey keeps getting council from Roger D. and RC (cuz they know a thing or two about being professionals).
jndmx
2/20/2010 2:16pm
Yaya wrote:
Im seeing a 6pager for this...
8 minimum.....then Dumbgeon
Motodave
2/20/2010 2:19pm
The AmA and you douches dont like jlaw, I bet if it was a main event and it was the last corner and jlaw parked dungey for the win, The AmA would dock him a whole position, im pretty fucking shure....And all the riders need to grow a fucking pair, i wanna see some matasevich- bradshaw rivalry goin on again, Rubbing is racing, And maybe jlaw did slow up, and parked him i dunno. but i do know it a practice session or timed qualifying so dungey has the option to stay away from him. (i was not there and have no clue wtf happed this is just my 2-cents biotchs)...So All n all i say fuck it let the racers race at all times..Ive been takin out at practice by a practice day hero, nobody docked him.

Post a reply to: And it begins

The Latest