American Honda Announces 2012 Supercross and Motocross Team Riders

Racer111
9/30/2011 7:59pm
AEIOU wrote:
Who have they had that has had a realistic chance other than MC and RC (not counting Canard). I mean no disrespect to the other riders...
Who have they had that has had a realistic chance other than MC and RC (not counting Canard). I mean no disrespect to the other riders you mentioned but I didn't see them as championship contenders against RC, Stewart, Reed, RV, RD and TC.
I guess you missed my first post. In the thread. Might make more sense if you saw it.
AEIOU
9/30/2011 8:03pm
AEIOU wrote:
Who have they had that has had a realistic chance other than MC and RC (not counting Canard). I mean no disrespect to the other riders...
Who have they had that has had a realistic chance other than MC and RC (not counting Canard). I mean no disrespect to the other riders you mentioned but I didn't see them as championship contenders against RC, Stewart, Reed, RV, RD and TC.
Racer111 wrote:
I guess you missed my first post. In the thread. Might make more sense if you saw it.
Yeah, a healthy Grant would be a contender. I hope he can get and stay healthy. If he can do that, he will still be a contender. IMO.

The Shop

Post a reply to: American Honda Announces 2012 Supercross and Motocross Team Riders

The Latest