Alessi's new butt patch

Edited Date/Time 1/8/2015 7:46pm

Serious question.. Has the sport ever had such a rider who constantly started so well but always inevitably faded so deep into the pack more so than MA800???

Edit: Completely objective post. Check you sandy vag at the door.
|
Clutchy
1/6/2015 9:39pm
No he's the worst at everything ever in the whole fucking world. He should just explode because he sucks so bad at everything.
1/6/2015 9:45pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2015 9:49pm
Clutchy wrote:
No he's the worst at everything ever in the whole fucking world. He should just explode because he sucks so bad at everything.
Never said that at all.. Dude pulls holeshots, he's clearly a talented rider.. But the fact that you could comfortably bet your mortgage, kids college fund, etc on the fact that he'll sink like the titanic through the pack no matter how good the start; that would be the premise here.

"ALESSI WITH THE HOLESHOT!!! This could be a run away" ....said no Ralph or Jeff ever.
urbanlift707
1/6/2015 9:51pm
I like Mike, I really do. My wife (who never watches moto EVER and has no interest in it at all) walked by on lap two while Mike was up front and casually says "is that the guy that always does well for 3 laps and then gets passed by everyone?"

The Shop

motorush
1/6/2015 9:52pm
Because "fading way deep into the pack" all the way back to 9th at A1 is shit.....

Trav138
1/6/2015 9:59pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2015 10:01pm
Would vitards be happy if he started 9th and finished 9th. Would you understand then, that he is not as fast as 5-8 guys who will probably finish in front of him no matter where he or they start.
Finishing 9th sat in a full class of talent is pretty fucking good imo.
He is an unbelievable starter and will most likely finish mid pack or worse at every round. I could see a top 5 if things went his way at a round or two, would take some luck though.
1/6/2015 10:02pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2015 10:02pm
Motorush, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't follow this sport very closely. Whether you're a fan of Mike or not, there is absolutely zero legitimate rebuttal on this subject.

Mike Alessi fades harder than stonewashed jeanshorts. Completely objective statement.
JB479
1/6/2015 10:04pm
Who is better at Holeshotting? Pourcel or Alessi?
Lukass59
1/6/2015 10:13pm
Mike could become the best riding trainer ever, I can think of a handful of guys that can win at any given time if they could just get a start....

In all seriousness at least mike has the mindset to be able to put himself in the position to win.
craaigo
1/6/2015 10:16pm
You guys are all idiots.. not a chance any if you guys talk in noise could even qualify for the event. Let alone get a hole shot..
Skippie
1/6/2015 10:22pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2015 10:23pm
craaigo wrote:
You guys are all idiots.. not a chance any if you guys talk in noise could even qualify for the event. Let alone get a hole...
You guys are all idiots.. not a chance any if you guys talk in noise could even qualify for the event. Let alone get a hole shot..
IDK why everyone always says that. None of us could obviously but that's not the point. This is a moto message board where most of us have been following the sport for quite a while. If you have watched the races the past few years it's pretty clear that's what Alessi does, get's a great start and then fades.
SwapperMX
1/6/2015 10:24pm
craaigo wrote:
You guys are all idiots.. not a chance any if you guys talk in noise could even qualify for the event. Let alone get a hole...
So just because we are all squids and couldn't qualify for A1, we are not allowed to have an opinion. You have never questioned anyone's ability with anything, and only ever see the good in people ??? Yeah right .........
jeffro503
1/6/2015 10:35pm
I don't know.....but I aint digging this thread. Kind of a slam on MA800 when it's not deserved at all.

I think he looked great last weekend and I'll bet his finishes for the most part are even better than what we saw this past weekend. I think Mike Will start to feel a little more comfortable at the faster pace and start picking it up.

Call me nuts.....but the more I see guys slam on him , the more I want to stick up for the guy. I say......" Mike.....keep doing what you're doing , keep your head down and the better finishes will come ".

Clutchy
1/6/2015 10:55pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I don't know.....but I aint digging this thread. Kind of a slam on MA800 when it's not deserved at all. I think he looked great last...
I don't know.....but I aint digging this thread. Kind of a slam on MA800 when it's not deserved at all.

I think he looked great last weekend and I'll bet his finishes for the most part are even better than what we saw this past weekend. I think Mike Will start to feel a little more comfortable at the faster pace and start picking it up.

Call me nuts.....but the more I see guys slam on him , the more I want to stick up for the guy. I say......" Mike.....keep doing what you're doing , keep your head down and the better finishes will come ".

Mike.....keep doing what you're doing , keep your head down and the better finishes will come ".

And even if they dont get better... No worries cause you went pretty fast on a dirt bike cruising around in the top ten... Yes I'm calling you nutzzzzzzzzzzz..... AHHHH JEFFFFFROOOOO NUTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.. Tongue

YEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWTongueWhistlingWhistling
Clutchy
1/6/2015 11:01pm
Flush that turd......... dont forget to giggle the handle.
GATOR
1/7/2015 9:50am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2015 9:50am
JB479 wrote:
Who is better at Holeshotting? Pourcel or Alessi?
Who is better at fading back in the pack? Alessi or Pourcel?
Laughing
1/8/2015 7:46pm
Look at it this way, give ANY other rider Allessi's starting ability and you will see better finishes. I think that's what makes all the haters go wild.

Post a reply to: Alessi's new butt patch

The Latest