Alessi Weekly

Grendel
1/11/2011 8:44am
Fear not. Jack Twist will make his way back to Brokeback soon enough, Ennis.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
1/11/2011 9:01am
SIMX wrote:
[i]Is Tony going the reality route with Mike or what? ROUND I postdateiconSunday, 09 January 2011 19:44 | postauthoriconWritten by Tony Alessi | PDF | Print...
Is Tony going the reality route with Mike or what?

ROUND I
postdateiconSunday, 09 January 2011 19:44 | postauthoriconWritten by Tony Alessi | PDF | Print | E-mail

LATEST

The 2011 supercross commenced and Anaheim Stadium in Southern California and both of the Alessi brothers were present ,and participated in what can only be described as the deepest supercross talent field of recent times .

COMP
Villo, Dungey , Stewart ,Canard and Reed ...

MEDLEY
Both Mike and Jeff battled for the final transfer position from the heat race #2 ....Mike Alessi used better fitness to defeat Jeff Alessi bigger talent.

Rd. 1 actual COMP
Thomas, Brayton, Blose, Boni, Millsaps, Hahn

I know a lot of the regulars have always said Jeff had more talent, but this is the first time I' ever seen it coming from Tony. I'd have to think twice if this is being used to motivate Mike, or more a slap in the face.

Fire away!

why? both are talented and full of baggage. Sure the baggage is different but it is still baggage
hellion
1/11/2011 9:04am
I actually feel bad for Mike. Take his family situation out of the picture and you have a kid who really wants to win, never quits on the track and trains as hard as anyone. His main weakness seems to be shaky self confidence. Comparing him to Jlaw is a joke, Jlaw was a flash in the pan. Gone and forgotten quickly. Plus his lite SX title doesn't really match up well with Alessi's many outdoor 2nd overall finishes. I've seen Mike riding in 14th place and still trying his hardest, Jlaw would have long since abandoned the track to find some practice track to have fun on and a beer to swill, and maybe a fan to punch.
Grendel
1/11/2011 9:04am
why? both are talented and full of baggage. Sure the baggage is different but it is still baggage
One's "baggage" is well documented by the law and the others is the hyperbole of angry, bitter message boarders.

But yes, they are both extremely talented riders.

The Shop

zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
1/11/2011 9:08am
Grendel wrote:
One's "baggage" is well documented by the law and the others is the hyperbole of angry, bitter message boarders. But yes, they are both extremely talented...
One's "baggage" is well documented by the law and the others is the hyperbole of angry, bitter message boarders.

Decoster said tony was terrible to work with. hyperbole or not, only the Alessis really know, but it is odd to hear so many people that have worked with them say the exact same thing
ATKpilot99
1/11/2011 9:12am
Grendel wrote:
One's "baggage" is well documented by the law and the others is the hyperbole of angry, bitter message boarders. But yes, they are both extremely talented...

Decoster said tony was terrible to work with. hyperbole or not, only the Alessis really know, but it is odd to hear so many people that...
Decoster said tony was terrible to work with. hyperbole or not, only the Alessis really know, but it is odd to hear so many people that have worked with them say the exact same thing
The Feb MXA has an interview with Roger D and he said that Tony would have to take a step back. He also said he doesn't have is own life and lives through his kids. He said Tony means well but his business is with Mike, not his dad.
Grendel
1/11/2011 9:29am
Perhaps if Lawrence had a father like Tony he wouldn't be the Lindsy Lohan of supercross.
hellion
1/11/2011 9:32am
A regional SX title is not a national championship. Not to say its not a big deal, but you can't just call it an SX championship without mentioning that fact. Career matched up with Alessi's, not even close. Biggest waste of talent ever, not even. Just a waste.
hellion
1/11/2011 9:36am
He did podium in the big boys class two seasons ago, twice I think. So yeah, he could win a REGIONAL SX title most likely.
englishman
1/11/2011 9:46am
Didn't Mike do an interview once where he said he was going to buy a house on some island somewhere with his girl friend? Kind of...
Didn't Mike do an interview once where he said he was going to buy a house on some island somewhere with his girl friend? Kind of hard to do being a mid-pack outdoor guy, unless he has some big money packed away.
Probably wouldn't mind bankrupting himself to make that happen just so he can get away from that fucking pathetic piece of shit that masquerades as his father.

Those poor fucking kids.........
nytsmaC
1/11/2011 9:50am
Grendel wrote:
Perhaps if Lawrence had a father like Tony he wouldn't be the Lindsy Lohan of supercross.
Wow, those two? What a dream team. Imagine the possibilities!
MBBadgers
1/11/2011 9:58am
SIMX wrote:
[i]Is Tony going the reality route with Mike or what? ROUND I postdateiconSunday, 09 January 2011 19:44 | postauthoriconWritten by Tony Alessi | PDF | Print...

ROUND I
postdateiconSunday, 09 January 2011 19:44 | postauthoriconWritten by Tony Alessi | PDF | Print | E-mail

LATEST

The 2011 supercross commenced and Anaheim Stadium in Southern California and both of the Alessi brothers were present ,and participated in what can only be described as the deepest supercross talent field of recent times .

COMP

MEDLEY
Both Mike and Jeff battled for the final transfer position from the heat race #2 ....Mike Alessi used better fitness to defeat Jeff Alessi bigger talent.

Rd. 1 actual COMP

I know a lot of the regulars have always said Jeff had more talent, but this is the first time I' ever seen it coming from Tony. I'd have to think twice if this is being used to motivate Mike, or more a slap in the face.

Fire away!

Tony is no longer writing Alessi Weekly, Mike's Girlfriend Danielle has been doing it for a year now.
Titan1
1/11/2011 10:02am
So is Loafpuff J-Law?

And the mere fact that J-Law doesn't have a ride (let alone a factory ride), and isn't racing right now....kinda makes loafpuff look a bit shallow, right now.

If I could pick either J-Laws career or Mike Alessi's career (leaving out all off track endeavors)....which would you want?

There isn't a sober, intelligent man alive that wouldn't prefer Alessi's career.

As of today, Mike has a factory ride is racing supercross, making mains, and making money....J-Law is doing who knows what....J-Law = "OWNED"
1/11/2011 10:42am
I wish I was as fast as Mike. In 2008 he was the only rider to keep James in sight during his perfect season. Being a true racer he wasn't satisfied with that and pushed it too hard to try and win. I applaud him for that. He was the class of the field in 09 but a fluke injury cost him a premier title.
Say what you want but Mike is a premier outdoor rider on a factory 450 and his style is a lot of fun to watch.
I hope he gets a good 450 ride next year, perhaps the GP's would be good for him.
Mod Killer
1/11/2011 10:45am
Karma wrote:
I wish I was as fast as Mike. In 2008 he was the only rider to keep James in sight during his perfect season. Being a...
I wish I was as fast as Mike. In 2008 he was the only rider to keep James in sight during his perfect season. Being a true racer he wasn't satisfied with that and pushed it too hard to try and win. I applaud him for that. He was the class of the field in 09 but a fluke injury cost him a premier title.
Say what you want but Mike is a premier outdoor rider on a factory 450 and his style is a lot of fun to watch.
I hope he gets a good 450 ride next year, perhaps the GP's would be good for him.
exactly.

people are quick to forget that he was the guy to beat on the suzuki that year. and everyone seemed to be rooting for him. that injury and the way he kept trying to race to save his season.....what heart. reminded me of ryno.

mike alessi gives it everything he's got. what more could you ask for as a fan?
MBBadgers
1/11/2011 11:31am
sorry here's the pic:
Photobucket" class="img-fluid" />
SIMX
1/11/2011 7:46pm

Is her pen name, Tony Alessi????
Pool-eh
Fantasy
2875th
1/11/2011 8:05pm
Now I've heard people defend the alessi family as a whole or whatever but defending Tony? Really?

You're defending someone who seems to be taking glory in the fact of his childrens downfall without his help? The most selfish thing I've ever heard a parent do a child. That's worse than the "contracts" between the rider and their parents.

I never thought I'd be defending mike ales but Christ man! Maybe it's not whether Tony is there or not. Maybe it's not the bike. Maybe it's not his girlfriend. Or his training. Who really knows? Is it possible that it's none of this? Or all?

Bottom line is... Who the fuck cares? Really? He's not up in the front anymore and until he does, can we all let it go? This goes for jason Lawrence too. He's not racing and until he does who cares?

Also, if Tony killed someone, Grendel would help him hide the body. What gives?
1/11/2011 8:35pm
'Alessi Weekly' (Really?!)

That'd be nice; only having an Alessi thread once a week.
BobbyM
1/11/2011 8:55pm
SIMX wrote:

ROUND I

LATEST

COMP

MEDLEY

Rd. 1 actual COMP

Fire away!

they took away the kayak so whataya gonna do?
BobbyM
1/11/2011 8:59pm
SIMX wrote:

ROUND I

LATEST

COMP

MEDLEY

Rd. 1 actual COMP

Fire away!

MBBadgers wrote:
Tony is no longer writing Alessi Weekly, Mike's Girlfriend Danielle has been doing it for a year now.
bingo...maybe tony isn't "all in"?
Grendel
1/11/2011 9:42pm
Pool-eh wrote:
Now I've heard people defend the alessi family as a whole or whatever but defending Tony? Really? You're defending someone who seems to be taking glory...
Now I've heard people defend the alessi family as a whole or whatever but defending Tony? Really?

You're defending someone who seems to be taking glory in the fact of his childrens downfall without his help? The most selfish thing I've ever heard a parent do a child. That's worse than the "contracts" between the rider and their parents.

I never thought I'd be defending mike ales but Christ man! Maybe it's not whether Tony is there or not. Maybe it's not the bike. Maybe it's not his girlfriend. Or his training. Who really knows? Is it possible that it's none of this? Or all?

Bottom line is... Who the fuck cares? Really? He's not up in the front anymore and until he does, can we all let it go? This goes for jason Lawrence too. He's not racing and until he does who cares?

Also, if Tony killed someone, Grendel would help him hide the body. What gives?
The comment is so obviously meant in jest and reacting like this is the equivalent of picking up the hook and pouring salt on it before swallowing it.

Post a reply to: Alessi Weekly

The Latest