Alessi 3rd

bns99121
Fantasy
503rd
5/31/2014 2:25pm Edited Date/Time 6/4/2014 6:11pm
Looks like he got third in the first moto, we will have to see if he can pull off the overall in the next moto.
|
bns99121
Fantasy
503rd
5/31/2014 4:36pm
I guess he can Alessi went 3 - 1
Grizz
5/31/2014 4:42pm
bns99121 wrote:
I guess he can Alessi went 3 - 1
Nice.
jathey
5/31/2014 4:44pm

Has any rider ever went to Canada and came back to win in the U.S.? Or is this MA800's last hurrah?

The Shop

DownSouth
5/31/2014 4:51pm
jathey wrote:

Has any rider ever went to Canada and came back to win in the U.S.? Or is this MA800's last hurrah?
Doug Dubach has won a ton of 'World Vet' titles after being the Canadian Champ. Cool
5/31/2014 5:43pm
Pretty sure someone took Alessi out in the first turn in Moto 1 and he was dead last. Came back to 3rd. Won second Moto easily for the overall today.
5/31/2014 5:57pm
Good for Hilly. Wasn't sure he'd have everyone else handled.
hvaughn88
5/31/2014 6:00pm Edited Date/Time 5/31/2014 6:00pm
jathey wrote:

Metty sure gave it a try today. Damn I'm impressed with him. Went backwards a little bit but his speed looked great
kevin204
Fantasy
3416th
5/31/2014 6:15pm
BattlezFMX wrote:
Pretty sure someone took Alessi out in the first turn in Moto 1 and he was dead last. Came back to 3rd. Won second Moto easily...
Pretty sure someone took Alessi out in the first turn in Moto 1 and he was dead last. Came back to 3rd. Won second Moto easily for the overall today.
Dead last? Alessi was 6th on the first lap, never lower than that. He got handed 3rd when Hill crashed out of the spot late in the moto. And he holeshot moto 2, got passed by Facciotti and took over the lead when he went down.
ns503
5/31/2014 6:25pm

I just hope like hell Colt stays healthy.
Huckster
5/31/2014 6:34pm Edited Date/Time 5/31/2014 6:39pm
Sry. I should look before I type.. see there is a link on the top of the page
Grizz
5/31/2014 6:36pm
BattlezFMX wrote:
Pretty sure someone took Alessi out in the first turn in Moto 1 and he was dead last. Came back to 3rd. Won second Moto easily...
kevin204 wrote:
Dead last? Alessi was 6th on the first lap, never lower than that. He got handed 3rd when Hill crashed out of the spot late in...
Dead last? Alessi was 6th on the first lap, never lower than that. He got handed 3rd when Hill crashed out of the spot late in the moto. And he holeshot moto 2, got passed by Facciotti and took over the lead when he went down.
I'm going to choose not to believe either of you.
Crush
5/31/2014 9:08pm
I predict Hill will win that title. Just because Alessi is there. If he wasn't, I bet Hill wouldn't try as hard.
BobbyM
5/31/2014 9:11pm
BattlezFMX wrote:
it's fucking canada...sheesh
YamaLink
5/31/2014 10:11pm
I'm not an Alessi fan, but he could win every moto after this weekend.
Jeff alessi
5/31/2014 10:38pm Edited Date/Time 5/31/2014 10:39pm
BattlezFMX wrote:
kevin204 wrote:
Dead last? Alessi was 6th on the first lap, never lower than that. He got handed 3rd when Hill crashed out of the spot late in...
Really? Cause from the "horses mouth" I was told facciotti took mike out corner 2 of moto 1 n mike came from dead last to 3rd n then moto 2 returned n the favor and raced his race. Also hill stalled his bike, he didn't crash which means mike couldn't of been more then 8 seconds down from his first turn take out. I mean crash. Wink
Dave #125
5/31/2014 10:45pm
BattlezFMX wrote:
kevin204 wrote:
Really? Cause from the "horses mouth" I was told facciotti took mike out corner 2 of moto 1 n mike came from dead last to 3rd...
Really? Cause from the "horses mouth" I was told facciotti took mike out corner 2 of moto 1 n mike came from dead last to 3rd n then moto 2 returned n the favor and raced his race. Also hill stalled his bike, he didn't crash which means mike couldn't of been more then 8 seconds down from his first turn take out. I mean crash. Wink
love the reply!!
Crush
6/1/2014 4:54am
Really? Cause from the "horses mouth" I was told facciotti took mike out corner 2 of moto 1 n mike came from dead last to 3rd...
Which Horse?
dirtnapper
6/1/2014 8:53am
BattlezFMX wrote:
kevin204 wrote:
Gimmie a friggin break!

Dude, this is SO typical Alessi drama! Pinch Why do you guys have to blow everything up and dramatize everything?!?

So your headline in Alessi Weekly should read " Alessi facing great adversity in North North America, taken out in first moto, comes back to pretty much annihilate everyone in moto two. Stayed the course. The Universe has spoken"

Pinch I can see it now...........
scooter5002
6/1/2014 9:12am
Hmmmmm, interesting. It would appear the only part of a horses anatomy that was involved in this post, would be the part at the utmost extreme opposite end of said horse. I've taken the liberty of making the necessary corrections, so you'll at least APPEAR remotely educated, in basic English, spelling,grammar, and punctuation.

Really? From what I heard from "the horses mouth", Faciotti took Mike out in the second corner of the first moto, and Mike came from dead last to third place. In the second moto, Mike returned the favour, and raced his race. Also, Hill stalled his bike, he didn't crash, which means Mike couldn't have been down more than 8 seconds from his first turn take out.

Feel free to take a screen shot of this, for future reference. Also, I see burgers and fries in your future, once you come to the realization that it's "over". LOT'S of burgers and fries. Wink
Socket946
6/1/2014 9:14am
Winning in canada is like being the tallest midget, or the prettiest fat girl, right?
scooter5002
6/1/2014 9:19am
Socket946 wrote:
Winning in canada is like being the tallest midget, or the prettiest fat girl, right?
I'm guessing your well acquainted with the latter.
Underdog999
6/1/2014 9:21am
Crush wrote:
Which Horse?
Well, if you go on mylaps.com, it shows he was in 19th, so that doesn't look like dead last to me, but what do I know? I wasn't there, I am just going off of computer scoring.
Socket946
6/1/2014 9:22am
I'm guessing your well acquainted with the latter.
Hey, I'm not going to sit here and lie. We've all had a slump buster or two.

PFitzG38
6/1/2014 9:51am
Why would Mike want to go win a CAN championship (how rewarding could that possibly be for him?) when he might be able to get a top 5 or better in the US? Makes absolutely zero sense?? Mike only has so many seasons left, why waste one on CAN unless you have no other choice? ala Metcalfe. And don't be so quick to blame PED's, MCR was talking about this way before the drug testing was initiated. Usually there is a logical method to their madness - This time I just don't get it.

Post a reply to: Alessi 3rd

The Latest