Alessi

Torco1
2/7/2015 8:44pm Edited Date/Time 2/9/2015 10:40pm
Mike is doing pretty damn good this year for what has been repeatedly referred to one of, if not the deepest field ever. During the off season a lot of people were saying he would be lucky to make mains this year because of the depth of the 450 veterans and the really fast rookies that were coming in. That is all, I just thought MA800 deserved a little kudos. ......carry on

|
Hgibbs566
2/7/2015 8:48pm
Torco1 wrote:
Mike is doing pretty damn good this year for what has been repeatedly referred to one of, if not the deepest field ever. During the off...
Mike is doing pretty damn good this year for what has been repeatedly referred to one of, if not the deepest field ever. During the off season a lot of people were saying he would be lucky to make mains this year because of the depth of the 450 veterans and the really fast rookies that were coming in. That is all, I just thought MA800 deserved a little kudos. ......carry on

They say it's the deepest field ever every year.
mxfiend
2/7/2015 8:49pm
and right after a knee surgery... give a guy some credit.
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
2/7/2015 8:54pm
Mikey can win the main if he had a bit of luck on his side.. And for the folks he doubt it are crazy. I don't expect it but he has so much natural talent he deserves a win. Could turn his season around
gharmon
2/7/2015 8:54pm
Unlike a lot of folks here I like Mike and wish him nothing but the best!!

The Shop

BobbyM
2/7/2015 9:22pm
Mikey is one of the fastest racers in the fucking world for Christ sakes. Wish everybody would get off his nuts...
Hgibbs566
2/7/2015 9:57pm
BobbyM wrote:
Mikey is one of the fastest racers in the fucking world for Christ sakes. Wish everybody would get off his nuts...
With one of the most moronic families...
Mike needs to realize nobody is going to his dad for advice.
h&m_cycle
2/7/2015 10:16pm
hell, I would like to see him podium, he never did a damn thing to me... #800
brimx153
2/7/2015 10:18pm
he has been really good in the whoops this yr ,really hope he rides the outdoors ,he can still win a race or two imo outdoors
mxb2
2/7/2015 10:19pm
How much has his bike changed the last few years? Seems like the same bike, i thought he was using a 12 frame?
BobbyM
2/7/2015 10:28pm
BobbyM wrote:
Hgibbs566 wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK does that have to with yer stupid ass or anything for that matter? His Dad wasn't mentioned until yer stupid mouth breathing ass said something about Tony...
ChrisB10
2/7/2015 10:31pm
imoto34 wrote:
Mikey can win the main if he had a bit of luck on his side.. And for the folks he doubt it are crazy. I don't...
Mikey can win the main if he had a bit of luck on his side.. And for the folks he doubt it are crazy. I don't expect it but he has so much natural talent he deserves a win. Could turn his season around
Whaaaa? Mike Alessi winning a main in SX??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
plowboy
2/7/2015 10:32pm
BobbyM wrote:
Hgibbs566 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK does that have to with yer stupid ass or anything for that matter? His Dad wasn't mentioned until yer stupid mouth breathing ass...
WHAT THE FUCK does that have to with yer stupid ass or anything for that matter? His Dad wasn't mentioned until yer stupid mouth breathing ass said something about Tony...
Easy there big fellaSilly
BobbyM
2/7/2015 10:40pm
Hgibbs566 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK does that have to with yer stupid ass or anything for that matter? His Dad wasn't mentioned until yer stupid mouth breathing ass...
plowboy wrote:
Easy there big fellaSilly
the stupidity of the average dipshit posting here is afuckingmazing.
Hgibbs566
2/7/2015 10:51pm
BobbyM wrote:
Hgibbs566 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Team WE.
csym108
2/8/2015 12:18am
imoto34 wrote:
Mikey can win the main if he had a bit of luck on his side.. And for the folks he doubt it are crazy. I don't...
lmfao honestly lmfao
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
2/8/2015 4:19am
Have you never seen him ride? Maybe your new to racing. It doesn't look like it will happen this year but maybe next.. Mike and Bubba have had some good battles and that can't be said about many riders
jleews6
2/8/2015 5:36am
He does deserve some credit because he has really picked up his SX speed.
djc
2/8/2015 6:46am
I really don't get the guy he will show top five speed one week then be at the back the next. I think he is very under rated and could win a main even with the tight things happening. No he is not gonna just go out and beat the too guys but the weird thing is he shows he has the speed to do it.
dcg141
2/8/2015 7:03am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2015 7:06am
He does have to go down as one of the greatest holeshot artists of all time. He could have a career as a drag racer when he retires from motocross. OMG I can't believe I responded to an Alessi thread, my email will be full for a week now.
abn166
2/8/2015 7:21am
imoto34 wrote:
As fast as Mike is he is not fast enough to win a main and having enough good luck has nothing to do with it. He even said so himself a few weeks ago after he won his heat race. At this point in his career, his chances of winning a main are slim to none. I like Mike and I hope does well but be realistic, he is not winning any mains anytime soon.
2/8/2015 8:44am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2015 8:44am
Torco1 wrote:
Mike is doing pretty damn good this year for what has been repeatedly referred to one of, if not the deepest field ever. During the off...

Can we just verify we're talking about the same Mike Alessi? Let's take a look at his results so far this year just to make sure. This Mike Alessi is having a really shitty year according to these results:

Anaheim 1: 9
Phoenix: 18
Anaheim 2: 19
Oakland: Didn't Race (His "knee" hurt)
Anaheim 3: 17
San Diego: 13

So is this the same Mike Alessi you're saying is "doing pretty damn good this year?" Are we also talking about 2015 or some other year in recent memory?

Mike Alessi will most assuredly never win a Supercross main event. Ever. He was nearly lapped twice last night in San Diego. He's done as a top contender in Supercross. Looking back on his results over the last decade, he never was a top contender.
S.Loyer
2/8/2015 10:09am
imoto34 wrote:
You're on crack,

Mikey could get a top 5 in a main with a SHIT LOAD of LUCK,
BobbyM
2/8/2015 10:11am
imoto34 wrote:
abn166 wrote:
As fast as Mike is he is not fast enough to win a main and having enough good luck has nothing to do with it. He...
As fast as Mike is he is not fast enough to win a main and having enough good luck has nothing to do with it. He even said so himself a few weeks ago after he won his heat race. At this point in his career, his chances of winning a main are slim to none. I like Mike and I hope does well but be realistic, he is not winning any mains anytime soon.
If Josh grant can win one, hell anything can happen.
APLMAN99
2/8/2015 10:14am
imoto34 wrote:

mxb2
2/8/2015 11:03am
imoto34 wrote:
Lol, puff puff pass pass, some fans do not like reality.
roughneck
2/8/2015 12:09pm
BobbyM wrote:
Hgibbs566 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Is that you Tony?..lol
Excaliburbmx
2/8/2015 12:10pm
djc wrote:
I really don't get the guy he will show top five speed one week then be at the back the next. I think he is very...
I really don't get the guy he will show top five speed one week then be at the back the next. I think he is very under rated and could win a main even with the tight things happening. No he is not gonna just go out and beat the too guys but the weird thing is he shows he has the speed to do it.
Are you talking about alessi or milsaps same story.
Clutchy
2/8/2015 12:14pm
mxb2 wrote:
Lol, puff puff pass pass, some fans do not like reality.
And most moto fans seem to be insanely stupid or hypocritical.

The Alessi family hasn't done half the stoooooopid shit my football playing buddies son's have done...... That they promoted.

Post a reply to: Alessi

The Latest