Aldon

BobPA
So Zacho won the championship after training with Aldon. A bunch of guys have made the claim that Baker only turns champions in to champions. So does this give his program anymore respect around here?
|
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
5/7/2017 12:33pm
It should, but it won't. To me, its really hard to deny validity to the Baker program. It's very successful. It's not the only way, but it certainly is one way and it works.
JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
5/7/2017 12:40pm
I feel people here don't like to give Aldon respect because they don't like the success he has on his resume. For some reason, people don't like it when others are successful.
dadofagun
Fantasy
1926th
5/7/2017 12:48pm
If you are willing to put in the work his way, Aldon can make you a champion. Yes, there are other programs, but his way is VERY proven. Look at his record for Gods sake.....
5/7/2017 12:59pm
I think it could be argued that Baker's program made the difference in the 450 class this year, too. Dungey showed up ready to race at A1 and Eli did not.

Eli could have withstood the brake problem in Dallas and riding around in New Jersey like it was Brandon's First Race if he didn't go 5-6-8 in the first three rounds.

The Shop

cali11
5/7/2017 1:14pm
I think it could be argued that Baker's program made the difference in the 450 class this year, too. Dungey showed up ready to race at...
I think it could be argued that Baker's program made the difference in the 450 class this year, too. Dungey showed up ready to race at A1 and Eli did not.

Eli could have withstood the brake problem in Dallas and riding around in New Jersey like it was Brandon's First Race if he didn't go 5-6-8 in the first three rounds.
Tomac through this title away on his own. This really had nothing to do with Aldon. Tomac is in as good if not better shape that RD. When RD retires Tomac or Roczen will not sighn onto his program. Who else do you see winning a 450 title with him, In the near future? I really don't seem Marvin or Jason doing that!
Mr. Ted
Fantasy
1522nd
5/7/2017 1:18pm
I think it could be argued that Baker's program made the difference in the 450 class this year, too. Dungey showed up ready to race at...

Side note: I heard Brandon will be training with Aldon next year.
cali11
5/7/2017 1:25pm

Mr. Ted wrote:
Side note: I heard Brandon will be training with Aldon next year.
Tomac was not jelling with the bike first few rounds. Last I heard Baker didn't set up race bIke's.
BobPA
5/7/2017 1:31pm

cali11 wrote:
Tomac through this title away on his own. This really had nothing to do with Aldon. Tomac is in as good if not better shape that...
Tomac through this title away on his own. This really had nothing to do with Aldon. Tomac is in as good if not better shape that RD. When RD retires Tomac or Roczen will not sighn onto his program. Who else do you see winning a 450 title with him, In the near future? I really don't seem Marvin or Jason doing that!
Talking about Osbourne here....It is clear you are not a fan of Aldon, you've made your point....Now get lost if you have nothing else to add to the conversation.
KTM#88
5/7/2017 1:31pm

Laughed out loud at the Brandon's first race comment haha
5/7/2017 1:32pm

cali11 wrote:
Tomac through this title away on his own. This really had nothing to do with Aldon. Tomac is in as good if not better shape that...
I will say that Eli is probably the best bet for near-future dominance, but Marv is most likely to be the one who steps it up out of Baker's Factory. It'll have to be somebody in the KTM/Husqvarna camp because I believe Baker is contracted exclusively through them now.
bd
5/7/2017 1:42pm
TbonesPop wrote:
It should, but it won't. To me, its really hard to deny validity to the Baker program. It's very successful. It's not the only way, but...
It should, but it won't. To me, its really hard to deny validity to the Baker program. It's very successful. It's not the only way, but it certainly is one way and it works.
How the fuck can anyone deny his success? What is he batting in Supercross? 1000?

That said, I do not belive you need Baker to win titles or be successful. Roczen made a point last year outdoor Nationals.
BobPA
5/7/2017 1:43pm
TbonesPop wrote:
It should, but it won't. To me, its really hard to deny validity to the Baker program. It's very successful. It's not the only way, but...
bd wrote:
How the fuck can anyone deny his success? What is he batting in Supercross? 1000? That said, I do not belive you need Baker to win...
How the fuck can anyone deny his success? What is he batting in Supercross? 1000?

That said, I do not belive you need Baker to win titles or be successful. Roczen made a point last year outdoor Nationals.
I agree. Tomac proved it this year too.
bd
5/7/2017 1:45pm
JJO741 wrote:
I feel people here don't like to give Aldon respect because they don't like the success he has on his resume. For some reason, people don't...
I feel people here don't like to give Aldon respect because they don't like the success he has on his resume. For some reason, people don't like it when others are successful.
Here's his resume:

RC4
JS7
RV4
RD5

He's had suuccess with KR94, AC92, Zacho, BB4 and the list goes on....

Baker is brilliant too --- he watches and observes all of these riders and shares it with next group. Like you, I have no idea how anyone can discount it.
motokawi818
5/7/2017 1:45pm
I've felt Zach's short stocky nature was perfect for Aldons program. Similar body type to RC.
5/7/2017 1:52pm

cali11 wrote:
Agreed. Tomac will dominate MX just like Kenny did last year. Of course riders like JA and MM can win some motos but I don't see them consistently beating Tomac.
cali11
5/7/2017 1:58pm

cali11 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
Talking about Osbourne here....It is clear you are not a fan of Aldon, you've made your point....Now get lost if you have nothing else to add...
Talking about Osbourne here....It is clear you are not a fan of Aldon, you've made your point....Now get lost if you have nothing else to add to the conversation.
Hey the truth hurt?
BobPA
5/7/2017 2:00pm
cali11 wrote:
Hey the truth hurt?
Was not aware that opinions are now truths, guess I learn something new everyday
cali11
5/7/2017 2:03pm
JJO741 wrote:
I feel people here don't like to give Aldon respect because they don't like the success he has on his resume. For some reason, people don't...
bd wrote:
Here's his resume: RC4 JS7 RV4 RD5 He's had suuccess with KR94, AC92, Zacho, BB4 and the list goes on.... Baker is brilliant too --- he...
Here's his resume:

RC4
JS7
RV4
RD5

Baker is brilliant too --- he watches and observes all of these riders and shares it with next group. Like you, I have no idea how anyone can discount it.
I agree that list is impressive, but do you not think those guys would of won anyways? Everyone of those won titles before they went to Aldons program.
5/7/2017 2:04pm
Aldon was on this past weeks Pulp show, and it sounds like he's continuing to invest in his facility and will likely expand into training amateurs too down the road. I know it's not cheap by any means to train at ClubMX, MTF or the GOAT Farm etc - I can't even imagine what the cost of Aldon's amateur program will cost...
struth
5/7/2017 2:05pm
So why havent musquin n anderson ect not winning any 450 championship then ?.
cali11
5/7/2017 2:08pm
cali11 wrote:
Hey the truth hurt?
BobPA wrote:
Was not aware that opinions are now truths, guess I learn something new everyday
It's my opinion, that Eli was not jelling with the bike first few rounds?
cali11
5/7/2017 2:10pm
struth wrote:
Isn't Musquin about same age as Dungey?
BobPA
5/7/2017 2:12pm
struth wrote:
Only two 450 champions crowned per year...and there is stiff competition?
BobPA
5/7/2017 2:13pm
cali11 wrote:
Yes

*gelling
tcallahan707
5/7/2017 2:19pm

cali11 wrote:
Agreed. Tomac will dominate MX just like Kenny did last year. Of course riders like JA and MM can win some motos but I don't see...
Agreed. Tomac will dominate MX just like Kenny did last year. Of course riders like JA and MM can win some motos but I don't see them consistently beating Tomac.
Lol, conveniently left out the guy who's won 4 out of the last 5 titles. You people amaze me every single day.
JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
5/7/2017 2:23pm
bd wrote:
Here's his resume: RC4 JS7 RV4 RD5 He's had suuccess with KR94, AC92, Zacho, BB4 and the list goes on.... Baker is brilliant too --- he...
Here's his resume:

RC4
JS7
RV4
RD5

Just so it is clear, I am agreeing with you that Baker is a phenomenal trainer. The program isn't for everyone, but he is one of the best in the business and the results show.
Dtat720
5/7/2017 2:36pm
cali11 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
Yes

*gelling
Sooooo..... even when Eli says he wasnt one with his bike the first few rounds...... its still an opinion.. i would figure when the rider says it, it would be a matter of fact. But ok.....

As for Aldon, Zacho showed everyone he can do the same thing with potential as he can with proven. Zacho had never so much as won a race before Aldon. What more is there to prove?
Yamaknockers
5/7/2017 2:46pm
cali11 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
Yes

*gelling
You can spell it jelling or gelling

Post a reply to: Aldon

The Latest