Albrecht, Wentland, Alexander, Gauld & Ping on Pulpmx Show Tonight

Matthes
Edited Date/Time 8/11/2014 8:02pm
Albrecht, Wentland, Alexander, Gauld on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

After a week off the Pulpmx Show presented by BTOSports.com comes in hot tonight with former factory rider turned SurferCross Champion David Pingree in the house tonight. He’ll join host Steve Matthes to break down Unadilla inside and out. And tonight we’ll add a bit of Canadian fever to the show.

We’ve always gotten a lot of tweets and emails about people heading to MMI (Motorcycle Mechanics Institute) to be a race team mechanic so tonight we thought we would address this issue from both sides.

JGR Yamaha’s Jeremy Albrecht is a multi-time championship winning mechanic turned team manager who didn’t got to MMI and we’ll get his take on whether he wished he would have or does he now look to that in terms of hiring staff. And we’ll also talk about his team this year and how things are shaping up for next year.

Nate Alexander, mechanic for Andrew Short of the BTOSports KTM team, did go to MMI and used his skills learned there to get a very good job in the industry. We’ll have “Nasty” Nate on tonight to talk about his experience of going to the school and we’ll also touch on Short’s season to date.

Minnesota is on the rise! And one of the kids pushing the state to motocross supremacy is MX 101’s Jesse Wentland. Wentland’s up in Canada for the summer after a decent supercross season and we’ll have Wentland, who’s won some motos up in Canada this year, on tonight to talk about his season in North America.

The past weekend’s Canadian national seems like it was absolutely bananas and we’ll have Guaranteedmx.com’s Ryan Gauld on tonight who was there and can tell us how much of a shit-a-cane the whole thing was.

Of course, Fly Racing’s own Jason Thomas will join us to bench race on the series and probably get into an argument or two along the way.

Got a question for the show? Tweet @pulpmxshow and our guy Devon will do his best to get it answered on the BTOSports.com Gabb at Gibbs segment.

We’ll also answer the N-Fab Question of the Day as well as read off some Race Tech emails. Our hosts will be under the gun with the EKS Brand goggles Tear Off segment.

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmxshow.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and we’ll be streaming live and hosting a chat room. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

You can listen live on your smartphone with the Tune In App by searching Pulpmx Show and listen live on the Pulpmx App as well.

You can listen to the show the next day on Stitcher.com as well as the Pulpmx App on your smartphone or iTunes for download. It will also be available the next day on Pulpmxshow.com.

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. BTO Sports is your number one source for all of your motocross parts, gear, accessories and apparel. BTOSports.com is a motocross company who is truly dedicated to the sport and to the customer. Proud sponsor of your Racer X Podcasts and the BTO Sports KTM race team.

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by X-Brand Goggles, FLY Racing, FMF Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Vortex Racing, Tech One Designs, Atlas Neck Braces, N-FAB Jeep and Truck Parts, Mafia Moto Crew, Works Connection, 8Ten Solutions.com, DUBYA Wheels, Black Ops Moto, Guts Racing and Optrix
|
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/11/2014 6:52pm
Does anybody know how to listen live on an android smartphone? Page just says "no playable source found" or something like that. Tried it with standard internet browser, google chrome, firefox, and some bogus flashplayer i downloaded. Archives work fine. Usually i listen in during the week but my girlfriend happens to be working tonite and thought i would catch it live.
MotoMo165
8/11/2014 7:07pm
Tune-in app. dunno if its on android though, should be?
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/11/2014 7:18pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
Tune-in app. dunno if its on android though, should be?
Thanks dude, tune-in app works great. Also i came back on here to post this thank you and i noticed it says to use that app in Steves press release so now i feel like an idiot Blush

The Shop

JA946
8/11/2014 8:02pm
"No outside sponsor will touch the Alessi's - It's too risky of a move" - Epic quote from JT$

Post a reply to: Albrecht, Wentland, Alexander, Gauld & Ping on Pulpmx Show Tonight

The Latest