Albertson MX vs ATV: quads suck

Edited Date/Time 12/26/2016 10:15pm
So this video should officially be the "end all" to the bike vs quad debate and really make those couch riders seem pretty embarrassed. Simply put the quads are not capable of what the bikes are and even one of the best of their sport admitted to not being able to do what the bikes do on a track, and didn't have the balls to try. Quads are meant for the woods. Flame on Vital #NukeTheQuads

http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/member/MX-vs-ATV-Supercross-Edition-Jimmy…
|
ML512
Fantasy
45th
12/26/2016 10:18pm
This wins one hell of a quick trip to the dumbgeon, for the simple fact that dude could smoke you and 98% of the people on this forum at a motocross track.
Myke
Fantasy
2883rd
12/26/2016 10:21pm
Cute
12/26/2016 10:43pm Edited Date/Time 12/26/2016 10:47pm
ML512 wrote:
This wins one hell of a quick trip to the dumbgeon, for the simple fact that dude could smoke you and 98% of the people on...
This wins one hell of a quick trip to the dumbgeon, for the simple fact that dude could smoke you and 98% of the people on this forum at a motocross track.
Bahaha a record? Super weak Michael, Why not leave it for a discussion of the video and the obvious differences between the bike and quad on the track... I've seen you leave waaaaay lesser posts up on the boards all the time, kinda hypocritical and unfair. Whatevs tho
ML512
Fantasy
45th
12/27/2016 8:58am
ML512 wrote:
This wins one hell of a quick trip to the dumbgeon, for the simple fact that dude could smoke you and 98% of the people on...
Bahaha a record? Super weak Michael, Why not leave it for a discussion of the video and the obvious differences between the bike and quad on...
Bahaha a record? Super weak Michael, Why not leave it for a discussion of the video and the obvious differences between the bike and quad on the track... I've seen you leave waaaaay lesser posts up on the boards all the time, kinda hypocritical and unfair. Whatevs tho
This is one of those threads that just gets beat to death over and over. It's already been discussed and unless you've ridden with one of these top guys or seen the differences in how a track develops for quads vs moto, it's just a "we're moto lets bash the couch dudes!" type of thread.

No, not a record, there's been much worse that I've killed in a few seconds of being posted.

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
45th
12/27/2016 5:04pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Bully !!!Evil
Super bully... Being a bully to stop the people bullying good riders (albeit it on quads).
harescrambled
Fantasy
1942nd
12/27/2016 6:04pm
ML512 wrote:
That's some funny shizz...you're right though Michael. Heck, I know 2 top woods riders (quad) who would destroy 98% of the forum guys on a MX track. Either on their quads or on a bike Woohoo
12/27/2016 11:17pm Edited Date/Time 12/27/2016 11:19pm
ML512 wrote:
Bahaha a record? Super weak Michael, Why not leave it for a discussion of the video and the obvious differences between the bike and quad on...
ML512 wrote:
This is one of those threads that just gets beat to death over and over. It's already been discussed and unless you've ridden with one of...
This is one of those threads that just gets beat to death over and over. It's already been discussed and unless you've ridden with one of these top guys or seen the differences in how a track develops for quads vs moto, it's just a "we're moto lets bash the couch dudes!" type of thread.

No, not a record, there's been much worse that I've killed in a few seconds of being posted.
Appreciate the response and explanation and subsequently respect it and see where you're coming from. These kinda quick responses and replies from management when pertaining to yalls site is one of the biggest reasons I'm a supporting fan. Love the site honestly. But still hate the quads lol
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
12/28/2016 4:14pm
Personally, I think Blake Shipman puts together the best videos. His background is with quads.

Post a reply to: Albertson MX vs ATV: quads suck

The Latest