Phoenix theft

2/11/2016 2:18pm Edited Date/Time 2/13/2016 5:24am
Sorry if this is a re-post, I didn't see it anywhere....

|
2/11/2016 2:27pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2016 2:40pm
Yup, hope he might be lucky for some of his stuff back....
shiftmx_22
Fantasy
850th
2/11/2016 2:30pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2016 2:32pm
#76 wrote:
Sorry if this is a re-post, I didn't see it anywhere.... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/02/11/123506/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

I think you're mistaken.

I'm pretty sure Michael reposted that for @bklippel914 who had his stuff stolen.

I don't think it was Akaydin's van that was broken into.

Edit: Yeah it was definitely the other kid. Akaydin wears Dragon goggles and Shoei helmets.

The Shop

peelout
2/11/2016 2:33pm
i keep this thing on my porch and also outside my trailer at all times

mx836
2/11/2016 2:35pm
Wtf is with all the theft in our sport? Is it that hard to get a freaking job?
It's the world these days man. Sorry if I'm being negative but the idiots and low lives are taking over. Power in numbers.
shiftmx_22
Fantasy
850th
2/11/2016 2:37pm
I don't think it's just our sport. Theft in general is running rampant.

I agree with you though... Low-life's (low-lives?)
newmann
2/11/2016 2:37pm
Free shit generation. Getting worse, but never give up hope! Makes me feel good when I see a young person kicking some ass on the job and not complaining.
2/11/2016 2:41pm
#76 wrote:
Sorry if this is a re-post, I didn't see it anywhere.... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/02/11/123506/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

shiftmx_22 wrote:
I think you're mistaken. I'm pretty sure Michael reposted that for @bklippel914 who had his stuff stolen. I don't think it was Akaydin's van that was...
I think you're mistaken.

I'm pretty sure Michael reposted that for @bklippel914 who had his stuff stolen.

I don't think it was Akaydin's van that was broken into.

Edit: Yeah it was definitely the other kid. Akaydin wears Dragon goggles and Shoei helmets.
Ah!, sorry I am, edited now, thanks!.
mx918
2/11/2016 3:53pm
That was my buddy Brice Klippel's van that got broke into overnight in the hotel parking lot. His sponsors are stepping up and replacing items so once again the community had our backs.

tprice07
2/12/2016 12:46pm Edited Date/Time 2/12/2016 1:06pm
mx918 wrote:
That was my buddy Brice Klippel's van that got broke into overnight in the hotel parking lot. His sponsors are stepping up and replacing items so...
That was my buddy Brice Klippel's van that got broke into overnight in the hotel parking lot. His sponsors are stepping up and replacing items so once again the community had our backs.

He should hire Akaydin (you) to get the shit back...he (you) seems to be pretty good at it.

Too bad for your buddy. Hate that people think they have to steal shit.

P.S. I didn't put two and two together to realize it was you. I'm glad you were able to get your bike back...especially without killing the guy. I'm afraid I would have been the one sitting in jail after that.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
2/12/2016 12:53pm
mx918 wrote:
That was my buddy Brice Klippel's van that got broke into overnight in the hotel parking lot. His sponsors are stepping up and replacing items so...

tprice07 wrote:
He should hire Akaydin (you) to get the shit back...he (you) seems to be pretty good at it. Too bad for your buddy. Hate that people...
He should hire Akaydin (you) to get the shit back...he (you) seems to be pretty good at it.

P.S. I didn't put two and two together to realize it was you. I'm glad you were able to get your bike back...especially without killing the guy. I'm afraid I would have been the one sitting in jail after that.
That's Akaydin you're talking to...
tprice07
2/12/2016 1:02pm
mx918 wrote:

tprice07 wrote:
He should hire Akaydin (you) to get the shit back...he (you) seems to be pretty good at it. Too bad for your buddy. Hate that people...

ML512 wrote:
That's Akaydin you're talking to...
Blush
2/12/2016 10:08pm
newmann wrote:
Free shit generation. Getting worse, but never give up hope! Makes me feel good when I see a young person kicking some ass on the job...
Free shit generation. Getting worse, but never give up hope! Makes me feel good when I see a young person kicking some ass on the job and not complaining.
this!!!
ChrisB10
2/12/2016 10:14pm
newmann wrote:
Free shit generation. Getting worse, but never give up hope! Makes me feel good when I see a young person kicking some ass on the job...
It's not our generation you moron it was probably some meth junkie looking for an easy score as junkies have done for decades now....
2/12/2016 10:20pm
newmann wrote:
ChrisB10 wrote:
It's not our generation you moron it was probably some meth junkie looking for an easy score as junkies have done for decades now....

shuggs
2/13/2016 4:04am
newmann wrote:
ChrisB10 wrote:
???? Noticed Newman getting a bit stick couple of times lately
Pirate421
2/13/2016 5:24am

Unrelated but sort of related this is like the 4th one of these posts I've seen in the last week. First was the sx races, then Houston, Florida and now the Full Gas sprint enduro. Wth is going on? doubt they are all related but weird that it seems like a huge surge in stolen bikes lately.

Post a reply to: Phoenix theft

The Latest