Airbrake Roll-Offs Not Good Enough?

TS32
Edited Date/Time 5/9/2016 4:51am
Always notice that when its a mudder, Oakley guys such and Dungey and Roczen are using the mayhem goggle with roll-offs equipped rather than the airbrake
|
5/9/2016 1:39am
I posted the same question yesterday, but no one could really say something. There were just a couple of dudes complaining about it always jamming and breaking
RussB
Fantasy
986th
5/9/2016 1:57am
I found the roll off system on the airbrakes really restricts your peripheral vision, the canisters either side are just too prominent and are off putting.
I use O frames with a roll off system for when the conditions get nasty
chuckdavies
5/9/2016 4:44am
RussB wrote:
I found the roll off system on the airbrakes really restricts your peripheral vision, the canisters either side are just too prominent and are off putting...
I found the roll off system on the airbrakes really restricts your peripheral vision, the canisters either side are just too prominent and are off putting.
I use O frames with a roll off system for when the conditions get nasty
I'd rather a limited peripheral vision than looking through a 1" tall strip across the whole lens...Airbrake roll offs have been working great for me lately although i found them not so great with pattern films, genuine only.

I also added some self adhesive tear off posts to the canisters to run 3 or so tear offs on top for early in the race...
Motofinne
5/9/2016 4:51am
I have been happy with my Airbrake rolloffs the few times that i have used them.

Post a reply to: Airbrake Roll-Offs Not Good Enough?

The Latest