Ain`t this cool?!!!

mxmasta
Fantasy
724th
4/28/2015 12:29am
It is indeed nice to have a guy like the iceman investing in MX.

edub
4/28/2015 12:34am
A Formula 1 champion shaking hands with the MXGP winner Gautier Paulin. And the Formula 1 champion is owner of a MXGP team, the team racer has the red plate and the championship leader is Max Nagl.

Yep, thats really cool!
Crush
4/28/2015 12:56am
What's cool is watching a guy like Nagl who's been such a fucker with injuries now look to be in form and in a place where he might just get it done.

Too many contenders in MX are lost to the harshness of the sport and often the spoils aren't shared around. Hope he keeps it up! Germany could have two world champs in the modern era to cap off their recent MXdN win.
Hanaa80
4/28/2015 1:41am
kongols wrote:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDqFrHyUsAAwCth.jpg[/img]
My opinion should be fairly obvious Smile

The Shop

mpy
4/28/2015 2:00am
Great to have Kimi involved in the sport. I also had the chance to meet him and Sami Hyypiä on Saturday at Ice One Racing. As a Finn, I've obviously been a fan of those two mighty Finns for a long time.
FB
4/28/2015 5:07am
gt80rider
4/28/2015 10:12am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2015 10:13am
Big robo-kimi fan here.... He was better back in the day when he was truly the iceman- not saying much (and when he did speak it sounded like computer code), eatn icecream in the pits, and drinking like a fish... I find the new more animated kimi unappealing...
4/28/2015 12:03pm
gt80rider wrote:
Big robo-kimi fan here.... He was better back in the day when he was truly the iceman- not saying much (and when he did speak it...
Big robo-kimi fan here.... He was better back in the day when he was truly the iceman- not saying much (and when he did speak it sounded like computer code), eatn icecream in the pits, and drinking like a fish... I find the new more animated kimi unappealing...
Wasn't there some cool story with him having a booze on his motor yacht...gotta love this guy for his mx engagement.
thorns
4/28/2015 1:15pm Edited Date/Time 4/28/2015 1:16pm
gt80rider wrote:
Big robo-kimi fan here.... He was better back in the day when he was truly the iceman- not saying much (and when he did speak it...
Wasn't there some cool story with him having a booze on his motor yacht...gotta love this guy for his mx engagement.
Is this the one you are thinking of? Had a DNF at the monaco grand prix, and instead of going back to the pits, went to his yacht and got on the booze.

thorns
4/28/2015 1:16pm Edited Date/Time 4/28/2015 1:17pm
edit... cant embed the video for some reason
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
4/28/2015 1:29pm Edited Date/Time 4/28/2015 1:29pm
Crush wrote:
What's cool is watching a guy like Nagl who's been such a fucker with injuries now look to be in form and in a place where...
What's cool is watching a guy like Nagl who's been such a fucker with injuries now look to be in form and in a place where he might just get it done.

Too many contenders in MX are lost to the harshness of the sport and often the spoils aren't shared around. Hope he keeps it up! Germany could have two world champs in the modern era to cap off their recent MXdN win.
^^^ Agree with you on Nagl; great to see any very fast guy who's labored with injuries get to show his speed and keeps his title chance alive deeper into the season.
robkinuk
4/28/2015 3:36pm
OK all you new MXGP fans in the USA, can you name the guy or his nickname in between Kimi and Gautier?
4/28/2015 11:35pm
thorns wrote:
Is this the one you are thinking of? Had a DNF at the monaco grand prix, and instead of going back to the pits, went to...
Is this the one you are thinking of? Had a DNF at the monaco grand prix, and instead of going back to the pits, went to his yacht and got on the booze.

That's it. Straight with the helmet still on his head...
jemcee
4/29/2015 12:32am
I heard today that Tonkov isn't the only guy that's got one of those new fangled 2016 huskies haha 'I pay the bills I'm taking this one'
jemcee
4/29/2015 12:38am
Crush wrote:
What's cool is watching a guy like Nagl who's been such a fucker with injuries now look to be in form and in a place where...

As much as I love Cairoli I'd be pretty happy to see Nagl win mainly for what you wrote but a little also cause he sounds like Flula when he speaks
robkinuk
4/29/2015 12:42am
Obviously by your answer and incorrect spelling, it's know not no, you have just highlighted your own personal stupidity!LaughingLaughing

The guy is Foxy, a Frenchman who has been with Youthstream and the GP's for many years, collecting riders after races for interviews.

There's also a 5 time World champion in Rockstar hat in background. Can you name him?
DeStouwer
4/29/2015 2:05am
robkinuk wrote:
Obviously by your answer and incorrect spelling, it's know not no, you have just highlighted your own personal stupidity!:laugh: :laugh: The guy is Foxy, a Frenchman...
Obviously by your answer and incorrect spelling, it's know not no, you have just highlighted your own personal stupidity!LaughingLaughing

The guy is Foxy, a Frenchman who has been with Youthstream and the GP's for many years, collecting riders after races for interviews.

There's also a 5 time World champion in Rockstar hat in background. Can you name him?
Foxy's main job is the arrangement of the paddock. He's responsible for the layout of wich teamtruck has to stand where, etc. Collecting the riders is a very, very small part of his job.
Uncle Tony
4/29/2015 6:17am
robkinuk wrote:
Obviously by your answer and incorrect spelling, it's know not no, you have just highlighted your own personal stupidity!:laugh: :laugh: The guy is Foxy, a Frenchman...

Joel smets
Crush
4/29/2015 6:34am
jemcee wrote:
As much as I love Cairoli I'd be pretty happy to see Nagl win mainly for what you wrote but a little also cause he sounds...
As much as I love Cairoli I'd be pretty happy to see Nagl win mainly for what you wrote but a little also cause he sounds like Flula when he speaks
She's a pooper?!
robkinuk
4/29/2015 8:11am
robkinuk wrote:

Uncle Tony wrote:
Joel smets
Correct Uncle TonySmile

Post a reply to: Ain`t this cool?!!!

The Latest