After further review??

jndmx
4/1/2012 10:17pm
jndmx wrote:
So does that make you a douchebag or a hater?
Depends on the day....today I'm a hater.
Damn......OK I guess that makes me the douchebag then......lol.
wow123
4/2/2012 12:07am
Huckster wrote:
haters will be haters......That was absolutely Vincents fault. Barcia was clearly already past him not to mention LAPPING him. They didnt show Justin's alleged roost of...
haters will be haters......That was absolutely Vincents fault. Barcia was clearly already past him not to mention LAPPING him. They didnt show Justin's alleged roost of Vincent but it was also very clear that he was not "roosting" Roczen intentionally either......unbelievable how much hate there is on this board for certain riders....and hypocrisy.....

And Justin did apologize and made it clear that what he did was wrong on the podium with Erin......people are insane...
wow123 wrote:
So what was he apologizing for? The "alleged" roost or the "unintentional" roost, which one? LOL
TerryK wrote:
Watch it again. He was apologizing for yelling at Vincent when he was down, and most likely felt bad for rooting him and Doc B. Clearly...
Watch it again. He was apologizing for yelling at Vincent when he was down, and most likely felt bad for rooting him and Doc B.

Clearly, the incident itself was truly a racing incident but Justin over reacted.
Yeah I know, was trying to pointing it out to the nut huckster who was calling "alleged" and "unintentional"
worcsracer808
4/2/2012 12:24am
Im a Barcia fan and all and it would piss me off to get taken out by a lapper, but at the same time, I noticed no one cross jumps the track more than Barcia so I don't want to say it's all his fault but he does cross jump alot. Also, lapping Vincent you think he would have pulled Vincent a little bit, but he passed him then slows down and cross jumps, if he would have stayed on the charge and gapped him there wouldn't have been a problem obviously he's fast enough to lap him so why does he pass him then let him come back up on him really quick? He should have blasted by and kept going to the checkers. Still having an awesome year though, hope he gets on the 450's soon.
TeamGreen
4/2/2012 12:30am
A Question for all of the intellectuals in here...

If Barcia was "Clear" of Vincent BEFORE he cut over, well, then How the Hell did they collide?

The Shop

jndmx
4/2/2012 12:34am
A Question for all of the self-righteous in here.......

Have you lived your entire life without making mistakes?
TeamGreen
4/2/2012 12:56am
jndmx wrote:

I think we all neglect to recognize that this guys on track tactics have been a point of contention for a while.
jndmx
4/2/2012 1:00am
jndmx wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
I think we all neglect to recognize that this guys on track tactics have been a point of contention for a while.
Just sayin......
shaner708
4/2/2012 1:22am
In my personal opinion, and most will surely attack me for this one, Barcia was emotional about the loss and being torn a new one by his team/parents/sponsors/medical crew/Stanton (take your pick) than what he actually did. "I feel kinda bad going over there." To me that's the type of apology I would give after I got in trouble and was told to apologize. Now I'm sure he truly was sorry, but I don't think this will be his last incident, he's had them before and hasn't learned.
tobz
4/2/2012 2:02am
The nervy technique, bahaha.

What a tantrum.
jamma10
4/2/2012 2:20am
"I've never been this upset about the outcome of a race," said Barcia, the No. 1 qualifier of the race. "That kid (Vincent) stayed at my house and trained with me for a couple of weeks and then he does what he did. I'm not sure what he was thinking. This is about as frustrated as I can get.

"Big picture, we came in second and we earned a bunch more points. We're that much closer to where we want to be. I just feel bad that I let my emotions get the best of me at the end of the race. I went over to talk to Lance and I interfered with the Asterisks Medical Team and that was stupid. I apologize to all those guys big time.

"I had a great ride. It just didn't finish like I thought it would."

VurbMoto

The guy seems genuinely apologetic about it all.
4/2/2012 3:21am Edited Date/Time 4/2/2012 3:22am
Yep, fair play to Justin. He's obviously realised that he didn't handle things very well. But that's life, we all have to learn. And to be honest now that Iv'e actually seen the incident, I'm having trouble understanding exactly what all the fuss was about. But anyway, regardless of all that nonsense, that seems like a genuinely sincere apology to me. Can't ask for more than that.
Huckster
4/2/2012 3:50am
wow123 wrote:
Yeah I know, was trying to pointing it out to the nut huckster who was calling "alleged" and "unintentional"
right because you KNOW for FACT that Justin was trying to roost Roczen? And the "alleged" part was because I wasn't there and didn't see it and the broadcast did not show it. Roczen is no threat to Justin in this SX series. Even Stevie Wonder can see that....

People are nuts. We have keyboard jockeys on this thread categorizing and labeling his parents and they probably have never met them. We have others who know exactly what was going through Justin's mind and can tell us WHY he did what he did. Amazing that we have so many problems in this world with so many smart people around.

AGAIN, there is NO excuse for his actions towards Vincent and the medical staff. The kid acknowledged his mistake moments after doing it and admitted it was wrong. He absolutely should be more professional and I think he probably realizes that. The fact is that he lost a race due to a Lapper and I am sure it cost him more than the $5k fine imposed by the AMA. This isn't local Night SX races at the fair. This is the kids livelihood. He is putting food on his table by winning races. the more he wins the more he secures his future. I am sure you would feel different if a co worker or competitor messed with your livelihood. Not to mention if you had a clue how much his parents sacrificed and gave to get him where he is now, you may look at it a bit differently.....then again.....
Kleineman
Fantasy
1802nd
4/2/2012 4:36am
TeamGreen wrote:
A Question for all of the intellectuals in here... If Barcia was "Clear" of Vincent BEFORE he cut over, well, then How the Hell did they...
A Question for all of the intellectuals in here...

If Barcia was "Clear" of Vincent BEFORE he cut over, well, then How the Hell did they collide?
And I thought that I was the only one here that saw that! Why go through the trouble of lapping Vincent and then checking up ones you pass him... If Barcia would of just stayed on the gas then nothing would of happened. Instead he stayed off the throttle after the triple and hit the double at such a low speed.

$5.000,00 fine for Barcia was just posted on RacerX.
4/2/2012 4:50am
He's no different to lots of guys out there,as far as parents support and sacrifice etc,many of us have gone down that road,not everone makes it,Barcia has but seems to have more trouble handling it when things go wrong compared with other riders,he has a lot of form,and known for his hard riding which sometimes is pretty much classed as dirty,but he's had a few tantrums now which are not really what you'd expect from a professional of his standard,I think with the people surrounding him will want to change that now for sure,and Barcia himself after thi outburst
4/2/2012 5:58am Edited Date/Time 4/2/2012 5:59am
What do you think a lights race win is worth to Barcia in $?
Purse and win bonuses 20K - 50K? maybe more.

It's not cheap having your own place and keeping it up. He must feel some pressure from that.

What he needs to remember is that representing factory Honda next year will pay better and they don't like any BS.
sec114
4/3/2012 5:29pm
RealityZ wrote:
You guys sound like someone just banged your girlfriend and then beat you up.
Spartacus wrote:
[img]https://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2187/2763304/23277232/393760136.jpg[/img]
ha ha! g d funny one there. i feel like picasso after that drawing.
sxracer68
4/3/2012 5:37pm
Good old booger lip Barcia.
jeffro503
4/3/2012 5:41pm
Dudes.....total racing incident in my eyes. Barcia passed Vincent but when they came up to that little double Barcia shot for the inside and Vincent shot for the outside. Barcia "had to slow" down a little to make the inside......Vincent....didn't need to because he was aiming for the outside. It was BOTH of their faults honestly. Barcia should of made sure he was clear of the rider right behind him before he switched it up like that......and Vincent should have realized...."Hey....Maybe Barcia might go for the inside line?"

Like I said....racing incident....nothing more.
jmar
4/3/2012 6:10pm
I would say that it was nothing more than a racing incident. But if someone want's to lay the blame on someone, Barcia clearly cut over on LV.

It's on video for everyone to see.
TX24
4/3/2012 6:24pm
I was there, not that it matters, with a great angle.

2. Barcia crossed to the inside from outside as many riders had done all night. The line was not clear as Vincent came inside.

1. If you are a lapped rider don't ever, ever wreck the leader no matter what.
jmar
4/3/2012 7:25pm
TX24 wrote:
I was there, not that it matters, with a great angle. 2. Barcia crossed to the inside from outside as many riders had done all night...

2. Barcia crossed to the inside from outside as many riders had done all night. The line was not clear as Vincent came inside.

How about if you're the leader, don't ever cross over in front of a lapper?

Like I said, it was racing.
TX24
4/3/2012 7:47pm
TX24 wrote:
I was there, not that it matters, with a great angle. 2. Barcia crossed to the inside from outside as many riders had done all night...

jmar wrote:
How about if you're the leader, don't ever cross over in front of a lapper?

Like I said, it was racing.
Yup, that was #2 .
Sully22
4/3/2012 7:52pm
Huckster wrote:
right because you KNOW for FACT that Justin was trying to roost Roczen? And the "alleged" part was because I wasn't there and didn't see it...
right because you KNOW for FACT that Justin was trying to roost Roczen? And the "alleged" part was because I wasn't there and didn't see it and the broadcast did not show it. Roczen is no threat to Justin in this SX series. Even Stevie Wonder can see that....

People are nuts. We have keyboard jockeys on this thread categorizing and labeling his parents and they probably have never met them. We have others who know exactly what was going through Justin's mind and can tell us WHY he did what he did. Amazing that we have so many problems in this world with so many smart people around.

AGAIN, there is NO excuse for his actions towards Vincent and the medical staff. The kid acknowledged his mistake moments after doing it and admitted it was wrong. He absolutely should be more professional and I think he probably realizes that. The fact is that he lost a race due to a Lapper and I am sure it cost him more than the $5k fine imposed by the AMA. This isn't local Night SX races at the fair. This is the kids livelihood. He is putting food on his table by winning races. the more he wins the more he secures his future. I am sure you would feel different if a co worker or competitor messed with your livelihood. Not to mention if you had a clue how much his parents sacrificed and gave to get him where he is now, you may look at it a bit differently.....then again.....
Seriously???

"The fact is that he lost a race due to a Lapper and I am sure it cost him more than the $5k fine imposed by the AMA."

Even after the video and evidence you're blaming this on Vincent (the lapper). I think he lost the race because of a poor decision he made with a 8 - 9 second lead and a couple corners to go because he was immature and impatient. He could easily have backed it off a little bit, let Vincent and the guy Vincent was racing go so they could race each other, and still win the thing by a huge margin.
disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
4/3/2012 8:32pm
Sully22 wrote:
Seriously??? "The fact is that he lost a race due to a Lapper and I am sure it cost him more than the $5k fine imposed...
Seriously???

"The fact is that he lost a race due to a Lapper and I am sure it cost him more than the $5k fine imposed by the AMA."

Even after the video and evidence you're blaming this on Vincent (the lapper). I think he lost the race because of a poor decision he made with a 8 - 9 second lead and a couple corners to go because he was immature and impatient. He could easily have backed it off a little bit, let Vincent and the guy Vincent was racing go so they could race each other, and still win the thing by a huge margin.
But - some people on here have said that Barcia should have not slowed down and pushed it until the checkered flag.

All this tells me is no matter what his decision was - there is no winning on this site. Somebody will always find fault in something that a rider did, even if they have no clue what they are talking about.

You would have done one thing, you would have slowed down, and somebody else would have done another thing and sped up.
And Barcia did what he probably thought was right at the time, but got hit by a lapper in the end.

No matter what you do - you can't win on this site. There will always be somebody with the opposite opinion of yours.
Sully22
4/3/2012 9:10pm
disbanded wrote:
But - some people on here have said that Barcia should have not slowed down and pushed it until the checkered flag. All this tells me...
But - some people on here have said that Barcia should have not slowed down and pushed it until the checkered flag.

All this tells me is no matter what his decision was - there is no winning on this site. Somebody will always find fault in something that a rider did, even if they have no clue what they are talking about.

You would have done one thing, you would have slowed down, and somebody else would have done another thing and sped up.
And Barcia did what he probably thought was right at the time, but got hit by a lapper in the end.

No matter what you do - you can't win on this site. There will always be somebody with the opposite opinion of yours.
I hear what you are saying. But I take more issue with what the two of you have both said about it being the lappers fault (if I'm reading it correctly). I really don't care bro, speed up, slow down, doesn't matter however he wants to get by the lapper or not, he needs to be smart about it....but don't blame the crash on the lapper....At best it was a racing incident, at worst it was a poor choice by a kid that's had more than a few issues on the track in his short professional career.

You:

"but got hit by a lapper in the end."

Huckster:

jmar
4/3/2012 9:10pm
And as I have said, over and over. It's racing.

Keep in mind that it wasn't Vincent that was throwing a tantrum like some three year old baby that didn't get his way.
Huckster
4/4/2012 4:35am
jmar wrote:
And as I have said, over and over. It's racing. Keep in mind that it wasn't Vincent that was throwing a tantrum like some three year...
And as I have said, over and over. It's racing.

Keep in mind that it wasn't Vincent that was throwing a tantrum like some three year old baby that didn't get his way.
the tantrum and the incident are two totally different issues. There is no excuse or justification for the tantrum, end of story. I think 99.9% of the people on here agree with that. The "racing incident" is another deal. How anyone can say that its a "racing incident" when a LAPPER hits another rider from behind after being LAPPED is beyond my comprehension. If Vincent had just been passed for the lead and was fighting for the win, sure a "racing incident" but he wasn't and should have done everything possible to not even be near Justin at that point.

I just wonder if that was RV, KW or your favorite rider going for the win and that happened if some of you would feel differently. Or better yet, if he had not acted like he did, would you view the "racing incident" differently? I guarantee if that was Justin jumping into KR, this place would be hanging JB worse then they are now....

Post a reply to: After further review??

The Latest