Adam Chatfield

SethGator
Edited Date/Time 1/31/2012 8:32pm
who was this wrenching on Adam Chatfield's bike? courtesy Frank Hoppen

|
mtl
1/31/2012 12:54pm
From what I can see it is a rack-alot-apus.
1/31/2012 2:21pm
mtl wrote:
From what I can see it is a rack-alot-apus.
Nice one.....i was trying to come up with something and then i scrolled down and realized the trophy already belonged to you.

Hilarious.

The Shop

newmann
1/31/2012 2:52pm
Some of you guys crack me up. Why the harsh comments for an obviously good looking woman who devotes time and effort in this sport?

Yet many of the same ones will praise a 1/8th ton fart sound emitting pig of a dirt bike.....LMAO
mxbile131
1/31/2012 2:56pm
newmann wrote:
Some of you guys crack me up. Why the harsh comments for an obviously good looking woman who devotes time and effort in this sport? Yet...
Some of you guys crack me up. Why the harsh comments for an obviously good looking woman who devotes time and effort in this sport?

Yet many of the same ones will praise a 1/8th ton fart sound emitting pig of a dirt bike.....LMAO
I didn't see any harsh comments?
jamma10
1/31/2012 3:40pm
newmann wrote:
Some of you guys crack me up. Why the harsh comments for an obviously good looking woman who devotes time and effort in this sport? Yet...

mxbile131 wrote:
I didn't see any harsh comments?
x2 all I see are massive Waps
mtl
1/31/2012 3:42pm
newmann wrote:

Way to turn good looking (mom or girlfriend) post into another pile of crap about ping vs thump. Congrats you win the prize.
1/31/2012 3:45pm
Isn't Chatfield one of Alessi's rivals from the amateur days?

Talk about blast from the past. When did he decide to start racing again?
mxknowitall
1/31/2012 3:49pm

He's the one that claimed Alessi's supermini.
crf250pilot
1/31/2012 3:53pm
newmann wrote:

mtl wrote:
Way to turn good looking (mom or girlfriend) post into another pile of crap about ping vs thump. Congrats you win the prize.
The Boobie prize?
jamma10
1/31/2012 3:59pm

Never stopped, he's just been back here in england for the past couple of seasons.
1/31/2012 4:07pm

He's the one that claimed Alessi's supermini.
That's what I thought.

I just didnt realize he started racing seriously again.
1/31/2012 4:17pm
jamma10 wrote:
Never stopped, he's just been back here in england for the past couple of seasons.
I was not aware of that. Thankyou for the heads up. Was he racing British Nat'l MX series or something?

Last time I seen him he'd gotten in with the JLaw crowd and it wasnt looking good. Glad to see him back out racing again.

What a crop of talent the 250's have right now.
vet323
1/31/2012 4:22pm
SethGator wrote:
who was this wrenching on Adam Chatfield's bike? courtesy [i]Frank Hoppen[/i] [img]http://hoppenworld.com/photogallery/2012/2012_15_LA/images/IMG_15.jpg[/img] [img]http://hoppenworld.com/photogallery/2012/2012_15_LA/images/IMG_16.jpg[/img]
who was this wrenching on Adam Chatfield's bike? courtesy Frank Hoppen

Well. Chatfield has definitely quit hanging out with novices, anyway.
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
1/31/2012 4:50pm
Wasn't he the "Amateur", that won a truck, a couple of years ago?
Sherwood
1/31/2012 5:00pm
RonSkj wrote:
No.
mxknowitall
1/31/2012 5:02pm
RonSkj wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
No.
I think that guy was staying with Chatfield. His name was Alex Snow or something like that.
MXEditor
1/31/2012 5:09pm
RonSkj wrote:
Yep. AttackMX and there was LOT of controversy about it!!
Sherwood
1/31/2012 5:12pm
RonSkj wrote:
MXEditor wrote:
It was Alex Snow.
MXEditor
1/31/2012 5:19pm Edited Date/Time 1/31/2012 5:22pm
RonSkj wrote:
MXEditor wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
It was Alex Snow.
No it was Adam Chatfield. I was involved with that mess and I will never forget it.

Wasn't he staying at Snow's house? Snow was involved as well in some fashion.

EDIT - Looked at my notes - it was Snow who won it sorry about that - you were right - was Chatfield staying with him?
mxknowitall
1/31/2012 5:21pm
MXEditor wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
It was Alex Snow.
MXEditor wrote:
No it was Adam Chatfield. I was involved with that mess and I will never forget it. Wasn't he staying at Snow's house? Snow was involved...
No it was Adam Chatfield. I was involved with that mess and I will never forget it.

EDIT - Looked at my notes - it was Snow who won it sorry about that - you were right - was Chatfield staying with him?
I promise you it wasn't Chatfield. You have it backwards.
OneTrack236
1/31/2012 5:21pm
RonSkj wrote:
MXEditor wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
It was Alex Snow.
Posted 14 February 2005 - 09:46 PM

Sandbagging??????? How about the first winner.He is reportedly a european pro that came here and signed up under his novice brothers name and pulled a "miraculous come from behind win": I was going to race the Lake Elsinore race too but not now...... Just found on RacerX:

Racer X is investigating reports that David Snow, the winner of the first Attack MX race in the 125 Novice class yesterday, is actually a top British youth prospect named Alex Snow of South Molton, England. Snow won a brand new $40,000 Ford F350 pickup truck with an incredible come-from-behind ride. The Snow who signed up now lives in Greenville, Texas, with the Adam Chatfield family and rode one of Chatfield’s Honda of Houston motorcycles.

The Attack MX race promised out more than $75,000 in prizes, including X Card Mastercards that allowed novice riders to maintain their amateur status, and although the turnout was light, they kept their word and paid out all of the promised prices.

According to Attack MX coordinator Myron Short, they culled more than a half-dozen riders who over over-qualified for the novice program. As far as the race winner Snow goes, Short said he asked Adam Chatfield, who was with Snow at the event, about the winner. “The story he gave us was that the winner was definitely not Alex Snow but his little brother David,” said Short, who added that Snow had an ID card that said “David Snow.” Short also said that Chatfield told him that Snow had only raced “three times.”

Alex Snow or David Snow?
But according to two Racer X readers who hail from England, the rider in the photo in this photo with the new truck is Alex Snow, the same rider who is pre-entered to compete on an Alloy MX/Hooper Suzuki in the big international pro race on March 6 at Hawkstone Park in England. That race will include world championship contenders Mike Brown, Cedric Melotte, Erik Eggens, plus Red Bull/KTM factory riders Mike and Jeff Alessi. (For a complete list of entries, check out: http://www.hawkstonemx.co.uk)

“If the rider in the truck is the rider who won the race, then it is Alex,” said one Racer X reader from England. There are also reports that David Snow might be the name of Alex’s dad, and Alex’s little brother is named Harry, not David.

Questions about Snow’s class were raised immediately after the race. A Google Search online found that Alex Snow raced the Sheffield SX back in 2003 in the 125 Youth class, finishing third on a KTM. He also raced in the third round of the 2004 British Nationals in the money-paying class on May 9, 2004, finishing 20th in the first moto at Waggadon Farm MX near Torrington, which was won by South African MX2 GP contender Tyla Rattray over top British veterans Stephen Sword and Tom Church. Here are the results for that race: http://www.mxnow.net.

We did not find mention of David Snow in results from England. And we could not reach Chatfield or Snow for comment.

According to Attack MX’s Short, though Snow left with the truck, the title for the truck will not be handed over for seven days anyway. If it can be proved that Alex Snow was racing out of class, Short says the truck will then go to second-place finisher Michael Bussy, who literally lost by a wheel.

Stay tuned to this Breaking News story on Racer X Online.
MXEditor
1/31/2012 5:28pm
I promise you it wasn't Chatfield. You have it backwards.
Yeah I believe you are correct. Apologies for that.
Sherwood
1/31/2012 5:57pm
MXEditor wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
It was Alex Snow.
MXEditor wrote:
No it was Adam Chatfield. I was involved with that mess and I will never forget it. Wasn't he staying at Snow's house? Snow was involved...

He was staying with Chatfield and rode one of his bikes I think.
Hando
1/31/2012 6:50pm
Shes way to good looking to be British but he I heard he comes from money so maybe she is 'posch'

Wink
TJ 755
1/31/2012 8:32pm
add British accent and i go from semi to full....

Post a reply to: Adam Chatfield

The Latest