AUS SX has berms and nets

Crush
I'm sure pulp fans have heard Matthes' ranting about this, it's been done down here for years....

SX needs big ass berms!

https://youtu.be/fq5ViTxg6bw
|
tobz
9/20/2016 9:08pm
Without having to make a separate topic, is there anywhere that shows race recap videos for the aus sx series? All I've found are shitty slow mo music videos.
Crush
9/20/2016 9:11pm
That will be it for a while Tobz, they're waiting for it to be shown on TV I believe.
Katoomey
9/20/2016 10:19pm
i dont understand this post. they have berms and nets. ok...
AZ35
Fantasy
544th
9/20/2016 10:27pm
Katoomey wrote:
Dude, everyone knows that the toilet flushes in the opposite direction south of the equator.

I guess somehow that would make berms and nets relevant.

The Shop

Crush
9/20/2016 10:31pm
Katoomey wrote:
AZ35 wrote:
Dude, everyone knows that the toilet flushes in the opposite direction south of the equator.

I guess somehow that would make berms and nets relevant.
First sentence of my post... You guys don't listen to Pulp?
tobz
9/21/2016 12:23am
Crush wrote:
That will be it for a while Tobz, they're waiting for it to be shown on TV I believe.
Was it love on foxtel? I had a look at my foxtel guide and can't find anything to do with aus sx. Do you know when they plan to show it?
pdub187
Fantasy
2532nd
9/21/2016 12:34am
Crush wrote:
tobz wrote:
Was it love on foxtel? I had a look at my foxtel guide and can't find anything to do with aus sx. Do you know when...
Was it love on foxtel? I had a look at my foxtel guide and can't find anything to do with aus sx. Do you know when they plan to show it?
October 11th on Fox.
tek14
9/21/2016 12:57am
Have you ever watch Moss bros take out moves.. they better have nets to protect everyone watching!
Crush
9/21/2016 1:10am
tek14 wrote:
Have you ever watch Moss bros take out moves.. they better have nets to protect everyone watching!
Ummmmm....
9/21/2016 1:11am Edited Date/Time 9/21/2016 1:12am
tek14 wrote:
It's not their take out moves they will be long remembered for now!
9/21/2016 1:57am
tobz wrote:
Without having to make a separate topic, is there anywhere that shows race recap videos for the aus sx series? All I've found are shitty slow...
Without having to make a separate topic, is there anywhere that shows race recap videos for the aus sx series? All I've found are shitty slow mo music videos.
I am so glad i am not the only one with the same opinion,every oz mx/sx video is slow mo with shit music.
jemcee
9/21/2016 2:19am
tobz wrote:
Without having to make a separate topic, is there anywhere that shows race recap videos for the aus sx series? All I've found are shitty slow...
I am so glad i am not the only one with the same opinion,every oz mx/sx video is slow mo with shit music.
I hate it when people say a certain type of music is 'shit' cause it's all taste and just cause you don't like it doesn't necessarily mean that it's shit

But almost every Australian MX video has fucken shit music haha
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
9/21/2016 5:16am
I think we can Thank Mosig for those nets Smile Well him and one of the junior riders last year.

At J2 last year which was the same track layout used on the weekend just gone. A junior early in the day jumped the triple then launched off the berm through a fence.

He was fine and where he jumped through was not to bad as the crowd would not have been close.

A little later during qualifying Mosig jumped the quad jump they had on the back straight, then launched off the back of the following berm.

Again he was fine but where his bike landed would have been bang in the middle of the crowded roped off bar section!

Imagine landing in the middle of this crowd mid race!

SethGator
9/21/2016 6:27am
aaryn #234 wrote:
I think we can Thank Mosig for those nets :) Well him and one of the junior riders last year. At J2 last year which was...
I think we can Thank Mosig for those nets Smile Well him and one of the junior riders last year.

At J2 last year which was the same track layout used on the weekend just gone. A junior early in the day jumped the triple then launched off the berm through a fence.

He was fine and where he jumped through was not to bad as the crowd would not have been close.

A little later during qualifying Mosig jumped the quad jump they had on the back straight, then launched off the back of the following berm.

Again he was fine but where his bike landed would have been bang in the middle of the crowded roped off bar section!

Imagine landing in the middle of this crowd mid race!

great pics on fullnoise, Aaryn. question, which company produces the graphics for Penrite and Honda Genuine, and does Takt Mfg even sell to the public? cheers.
9/21/2016 6:45am
For the life of me I can't seem to find the video of Goerke's bike launching into the stands in Supercross...
rm85racer
9/21/2016 9:50am
For the life of me I can't seem to find the video of Goerke's bike launching into the stands in Supercross...
I also wanna see this. Anyone got a link?
Katoomey
9/21/2016 10:38am
Crush wrote:
I listen, although i'm usually doing other stuff at the same time, 'cause who's got 4 hours to sit around and do nothing?. But, I have no clue what you are referring to. Guess I missed it.
Polarbear332
Fantasy
723rd
9/21/2016 11:22am
Crush wrote:
Katoomey wrote:
I listen, although i'm usually doing other stuff at the same time, 'cause who's got 4 hours to sit around and do nothing?. But, I have...
I listen, although i'm usually doing other stuff at the same time, 'cause who's got 4 hours to sit around and do nothing?. But, I have no clue what you are referring to. Guess I missed it.
Not trying to hijack your thread Crush....

@katoomey - I use to live in Sheridan when I was growing up (15 years ago...I'm 28 now). Kind of crazy to see someone posting from there. (For the rest reading this...Sheridan is a very very very small town in Northern Wyoming)

Post a reply to: AUS SX has berms and nets

The Latest