AMA vs. GP's

9/19/2011 1:36pm
Titan1 wrote:
The guy went 3-2 in his motos...on a track he's never seen, in a country he doesn't live in, in the rain/mud. Pretty impressive to me...
The guy went 3-2 in his motos...on a track he's never seen, in a country he doesn't live in, in the rain/mud. Pretty impressive to me!

Roczen is a BEAST! No shame in getting passed by that guy (I'm so glad he's racing AMA next year! Sucks for the GP's to lose him, but AWESOME for racing in America!)
Most of the riders don't live in that country and had to ride in the rain/mud?

Also, i never said RD's ride wasn't impressive...
Titan1 wrote:
Most of the riders don't live in that country, but they have ridden that track before. Most of the riders were from Europe or race the...
Most of the riders don't live in that country, but they have ridden that track before. Most of the riders were from Europe or race the GP's and are "climatized" to europe.

And since all you GP fans are always talking about how hard it is to "adapt" to different countries and different cultures (as an argument for how much more difficult the GP's are), you should be absolutely impressed with how well all the AMA based riders did at the MXdN.
We are impressed,they climatized well,they've been around a while now and adapt well,what I've stated it true,though both RD and RV have been each hailed "the fastest man on the planet" umpteen times on here,well they didn't have it quite so easy yesterday,there was a lot of concern over there at times before and during that 3rd Moto I do know, those guys are awesome but again got straight up beat by those KTM kids etc that's all

The Shop

Post a reply to: AMA vs. GP's

The Latest