AMA AX Heads to Kansas City

whoopsrider
1/10/2011 3:11pm
Hands down the 2011 SX season kick off has been the most anticipated season I can think of in many years., With the AMA AX kicking off on the same day it looks to be a little over shadowed. To that I think it's a little bit of a shame, these guys show a ton of heart and from first to worst they all try their hardest.

That said what do most think of the AX is it a useful tool? Is it a path to where you want to be in the future? Is it a fall back for riders who have struggled in SX or not gotten the support a rider needs to achieve?

I personally love watching AX, the close racing is all right there, the bar busting is in your face, not across the track just a speck. SX is the shizzle for sure, the big show, this is the season to perk up if you've not been watching in the past because of the dull drums.

The Tulsa AX opener had laps of seat of your pants action, and the other bonus is the average Joe can sign up and give it a go, like back in the day for SX.

And yep we'll be in KC but my DVR will be working overtime!!! On the SX
SteveS
1/10/2011 3:14pm
AX is how many guys get their pro license.
whoopsrider
1/10/2011 3:44pm
Right, so many people tell me it's a waste of time for a young rider, I know my son loves riding AX way more then MX.

Looks like the best way to get those valuible pro points needed.

So would AX rank to some as the AA of the majors on the pro level.

You see alot of former SX riders go and do well in AX also.

The Shop

BIG E
1/10/2011 4:48pm
i cant wait for sat. i enjoy watching ax races and we get to watch the locals pros mix it up with the big dogs..

cant wait to see the local hot shot Tanner Moore tear it up..

Post a reply to: AMA AX Heads to Kansas City

The Latest