AC292....

mellonhs
Edited Date/Time 5/15/2013 8:16am
1. Aldon Baker... So we dont have to worry about fitness
2. PC... so we dont have to worry about equipment
3. LLs... shouldnt have to worry about pressure too much hes won on the big stage A LOT
4. RV2... best mentor a guy could ask for so he maximized his learning
5. practice... damn hes looking good

I have to say... I wasnt pulling for him to get a top 10 but i seriously think he will take a COUPLE moto wins this year. I have a feeling he will have atleast 1 DNF which will put him out of the Cship hunt because the field is so stacked. What will the DNF consist of? hmm maybe a rookie mistake that bangs his bike up enough to were he cant keep goin.

Just my opinion. What do you ppl think?

Hangtown I say a 9/4
|
Dirtydane
5/14/2013 9:23am
I explode if i do one more speculation about hangtown. Im too excited for the outdoors to start!!!!

I think AC292 will do great for his rookie-season, that is what i hope at least.
Sully22
5/14/2013 9:37am
You'll see 4-8 the majority of he time with a handful of podiums and maybe a moto win here or there.
fader418
5/14/2013 9:41am
mellonhs wrote:
1. Aldon Baker... So we dont have to worry about fitness 2. PC... so we dont have to worry about equipment 3. LLs... shouldnt have to...
1. Aldon Baker... So we dont have to worry about fitness
2. PC... so we dont have to worry about equipment
3. LLs... shouldnt have to worry about pressure too much hes won on the big stage A LOT
4. RV2... best mentor a guy could ask for so he maximized his learning
5. practice... damn hes looking good

I have to say... I wasnt pulling for him to get a top 10 but i seriously think he will take a COUPLE moto wins this year. I have a feeling he will have atleast 1 DNF which will put him out of the Cship hunt because the field is so stacked. What will the DNF consist of? hmm maybe a rookie mistake that bangs his bike up enough to were he cant keep goin.

Just my opinion. What do you ppl think?

Hangtown I say a 9/4
^ this ^
kxking
Fantasy
1139th
5/14/2013 10:27am
30+2 twice, against the likes of

KR
MM
BB
BW
WH
ET

Not to mention other rookies
Bell
Martin
Hill

I think he will get a few top 5's, but be consistantly in the top 10's

Just my $0.05 (we round up in Canada)

The Shop

Predator
5/14/2013 10:36am
kxking wrote:
30+2 twice, against the likes of KR MM BB BW WH ET Not to mention other rookies Bell Martin Hill I think he will get a...

KR
MM
BB
BW
WH
ET

Bell
Martin
Hill

This ^^^

Y'all are on glue if you think this kid will win a moto... kids a stud and has a bright future but lets be realistic here.
Dirt_Dawg
Fantasy
2768th
5/14/2013 10:40am Edited Date/Time 5/14/2013 11:00am
5-10 first few rounds. Late/mid into the series he might podium a few. my guess.
Sully22
5/14/2013 10:50am
Random question here, and I'm sure it's already been discussed elsewhere.....how come AC, RC, and all other big named 'next' big star coming out of team green all went/go to Mitch's team on a pc bike, but James went direct to the Kawi factory team out of the factory semi on a 125? I believe Robbie Reynard is the only other recent rider besides james to go direct to the factory truck straight outa amateurs...
IWreckALot
5/14/2013 10:59am
Sully22 wrote:
Random question here, and I'm sure it's already been discussed elsewhere.....how come AC, RC, and all other big named 'next' big star coming out of team...
Random question here, and I'm sure it's already been discussed elsewhere.....how come AC, RC, and all other big named 'next' big star coming out of team green all went/go to Mitch's team on a pc bike, but James went direct to the Kawi factory team out of the factory semi on a 125? I believe Robbie Reynard is the only other recent rider besides james to go direct to the factory truck straight outa amateurs...
Probably has something to do with the rides available at the time they entered the big stage.

And I think JS7 had a more complete package. He had the personality side as well as the racing side.

And I think PC is as good as or better than a factory team. And from my understanding, Mitch offers a heavy win compensation package. I don't think the "good" riders go to PC, but when you have the capability to win a large sum of money, the riders find a way to win. I don't think Brock Tickle would have won a championship on any other bike.
Shawn142
5/14/2013 11:40am
Why don't we have to worry about his fitness? Majority of the winter the kid rode the couch after shoulder surgery. He is just now getting back up to speed which is the reason for such a late decision on turning pro. The kid has never even lined up on a full gate with a big bike or turned a lap on a national track. I have complete confidence he will turn into a winner and champion soon, but put me down for a rough summer to start off his career. Lots of good and bad mixed together. Some top 5s, some 11-20s, and a few DNFs. At Hangtown give me 8-12.
P
5/14/2013 11:55am
I think that he will do better than a lot of people think.

P
fader418
5/14/2013 12:00pm
P wrote:
I think that he will do better than a lot of people think.

P
Yep. Some people just don't get how good this kid is
Shawn142
5/14/2013 12:03pm Edited Date/Time 5/14/2013 12:03pm
fader418 wrote:
Yep. Some people just don't get how good this kid is
You're right, we don't have a clue. Besides Monster Cup he has done a local race where he got beat in a moto by a Canadian. Yes he's super impressive during pre-season testing, but so is everyone else. You can't underestimate his competition. You've got champions abound who have already walked the road AC is just stepping onto. Guys who know what 12 rounds of 30+2 is like on a beat to shit and rutted track.
ocscottie
5/14/2013 12:19pm
Personally, i hope Adam crushes it! I love that kid, so much personality, he just might bring a spark into those podium interviews....if he has time after running down the SOP of PC riders sponsor list that is. Whistling
mellonhs
5/14/2013 12:22pm
Shawn142 wrote:
Why don't we have to worry about his fitness? Majority of the winter the kid rode the couch after shoulder surgery. He is just now getting...
Why don't we have to worry about his fitness? Majority of the winter the kid rode the couch after shoulder surgery. He is just now getting back up to speed which is the reason for such a late decision on turning pro. The kid has never even lined up on a full gate with a big bike or turned a lap on a national track. I have complete confidence he will turn into a winner and champion soon, but put me down for a rough summer to start off his career. Lots of good and bad mixed together. Some top 5s, some 11-20s, and a few DNFs. At Hangtown give me 8-12.
2 words, 1 name........ Aldon Baker

RV2 has came back from several injuries and showed he was in top shape and dominated.

But I think i have not given him the credit he deserves riding a dirt bike. The kid is a boss. Some people are quick to hate because of his hype. I was the same but he just keeps proving his work and dedication. And damn he looks good practicing. I hope he surprises everyone and straight dominates. That would be cool to see another JBS259... Its been a long time coming.
5/14/2013 12:24pm
kxking wrote:
30+2 twice, against the likes of KR MM BB BW WH ET Not to mention other rookies Bell Martin Hill I think he will get a...

KR
MM
BB
BW
WH
ET

Bell
Martin
Hill

Predator wrote:
This ^^^ Y'all are on glue if you think this kid will win a moto... kids a stud and has a bright future but lets be...
This ^^^

Y'all are on glue if you think this kid will win a moto... kids a stud and has a bright future but lets be realistic here.
Didn't Eli Tomac win a moto at Hangtown a few years ago as a rookie?
Sully22
5/14/2013 2:54pm
Sully22 wrote:
Random question here, and I'm sure it's already been discussed elsewhere.....how come AC, RC, and all other big named 'next' big star coming out of team...
IWreckALot wrote:
Probably has something to do with the rides available at the time they entered the big stage. And I think JS7 had a more complete package...
Probably has something to do with the rides available at the time they entered the big stage.

And I think JS7 had a more complete package. He had the personality side as well as the racing side.

And I think PC is as good as or better than a factory team. And from my understanding, Mitch offers a heavy win compensation package. I don't think the "good" riders go to PC, but when you have the capability to win a large sum of money, the riders find a way to win. I don't think Brock Tickle would have won a championship on any other bike.
In 2002/03 the PC team consisted of sorby, walker, brown, bonds in 02, buckilew in 03 where he never rode once in SX or mx. Pretty sure a ride would have been availble. Those two years were 2 out of a grand total of 3 years, where the PC team never won a SX or mx title in their entire history. In 2004 they only had a 3 man squad of tedesco, walker, and roncada....all riding west coast SX, with hot souce winning the SX west title.

http://www.procircuit.com/teamhistory.htm
BAMX
5/14/2013 3:01pm
He is a super nice kid. I hope he does well.
muGz.147
Fantasy
1789th
5/14/2013 3:03pm
30 +2 won't be a problem for him as he has been doing beyond that at RV's farm for quite some time.

7-4
5/14/2013 3:28pm
Not to shit on the kid, but, as a fan, I hope he does not go all bubba Stewart on us and destroy the field. That would be boring for the next five to ten years. I dont want another Carmicael era even as much as I liked him.
SMITH201
5/14/2013 4:41pm
I had faster lap times than him at Pole Position last year! Cool
P
5/15/2013 8:16am
I think that his endurance will make the difference between him and some of the other guys that might be able to run his speed. I don't think that he will crush guys like Baggett and K-Rock, but I don't think that he will struggle to make the top 10 each week either.

P

Post a reply to: AC292....

The Latest