AC ON 125!

P
1/16/2012 2:45pm
I hope that I get the chance to see him ride this year. I think that he will do well when he turns Pro. That's just MHO.

P
SteveS
1/16/2012 3:30pm
bd wrote:
Thoughts on AC: - If I were in his camp, I would work on strength training. Specifically in legs (Think Barnett, Ward, and RC) - Diet...
Thoughts on AC:

- If I were in his camp, I would work on strength training. Specifically in legs (Think Barnett, Ward, and RC)

- Diet is crucial for him. He needs to put on some weight. Bottom line, hire Aldon Baker immediately.

- He will be a shorter rider. However, lets look at the history of short riders (RC, Ward, RV, Alessi).

AC has talent, drive, desire.... second guessing him is comical. Some of his weaknesses can be limited. He has many strengths. The great news for folks like myself, I can see him on 125 for a while. He will be very competitive in the 250 class on the 125.

Is there anyone who posts on vital that can match his pace?
He needs to go through puberty before any of the weight training and strength training will make a difference. The only weight he can gain right now is to get fat. Nothing can hurry along the process (at least that's not without health risk).
sec114
1/16/2012 3:40pm
i love the sound of a wound out 125.
bd
1/16/2012 4:22pm
bd wrote:
Thoughts on AC: - If I were in his camp, I would work on strength training. Specifically in legs (Think Barnett, Ward, and RC) - Diet...
Thoughts on AC:

- If I were in his camp, I would work on strength training. Specifically in legs (Think Barnett, Ward, and RC)

- Diet is crucial for him. He needs to put on some weight. Bottom line, hire Aldon Baker immediately.

- He will be a shorter rider. However, lets look at the history of short riders (RC, Ward, RV, Alessi).

AC has talent, drive, desire.... second guessing him is comical. Some of his weaknesses can be limited. He has many strengths. The great news for folks like myself, I can see him on 125 for a while. He will be very competitive in the 250 class on the 125.

Is there anyone who posts on vital that can match his pace?
SteveS wrote:
He needs to go through puberty before any of the weight training and strength training will make a difference. The only weight he can gain right...
He needs to go through puberty before any of the weight training and strength training will make a difference. The only weight he can gain right now is to get fat. Nothing can hurry along the process (at least that's not without health risk).
Disagree. My high school football team took on weight lifting for strength, explosion, and endurance. Diet was crucial. AC is 16 years old and is fine for weight training.

The Shop

P
1/16/2012 4:51pm
bd wrote:
Disagree. My high school football team took on weight lifting for strength, explosion, and endurance. Diet was crucial. AC is 16 years old and is fine...
Disagree. My high school football team took on weight lifting for strength, explosion, and endurance. Diet was crucial. AC is 16 years old and is fine for weight training.
He doesn't turn 16 until the end of October I believe.

P

Post a reply to: AC ON 125!

The Latest