AC 44

VilloFan951
The kid rode strong today! The speed is almost back 100% But the endurance needs work but that's expected right? I'm just happy he was up there battling for a win! 1 more race left and he will have finally completed a season.
|
Sodipop
8/20/2016 4:41pm
all he needs is a healthy offseason and he'll be a threat for all titles next year. If hill signs, I see PC winning both SX titles I'd expect that j Mart will be himself again outdoors next year.
KirkChandler
Fantasy
278th
8/20/2016 5:37pm
Confidence is king.

If he could have passed Alex back in Moto 1 his confidence would have skyrocketed and Moto 2 would have went better. Instead by getting a 2-5 he continues to build methodically. But that spark of a Moto win would be huge.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him win a Moto in Indiana or at the USGPs. Confidence is building.
gt80rider
8/20/2016 6:00pm
Like the above post mentions, if that kid gets some confidence, he could dominate in 17... Great rides today, he is on the verge of crushn it...
Feldspar
8/20/2016 6:09pm
I expect both AC and Former to be opposite coasts in SX next year. I also put them as the favorite in their respective coast.

If AC wins the SX title I definitely out him as one of the favorites. For JMart, unfortunately I think he peaked last year. I am not saying he won't win some races but I don't think he will win another championship.

The Shop

VilloFan951
8/20/2016 6:21pm
Feldspar wrote:
I expect both AC and Former to be opposite coasts in SX next year. I also put them as the favorite in their respective coast. If...
I expect both AC and Former to be opposite coasts in SX next year. I also put them as the favorite in their respective coast.

If AC wins the SX title I definitely out him as one of the favorites. For JMart, unfortunately I think he peaked last year. I am not saying he won't win some races but I don't think he will win another championship.
I agree Martin I feel has reached his max and with how good these kids are and how much better then can get he will be in for some serious work next year
BigDaddyG
8/20/2016 6:23pm
I was so happy to see him put in 2.great rides this weekend. After all the shit he's been through, the injuries, learning to ride with his growth spurts, overcoming doubt, etc.... he's on the right track now. Glad to see it.
8/20/2016 6:48pm
Man I wanted him to win so bad, but it was a great ride nonetheless. Even though he didn't get the win, he had to feel good about crashing, getting up and running Martin back down. When you consider everything he's been through and all the time he's had off, all while hitting a huge growth spurt, I'm pretty amazed at the raw speed he still has. If he can stay healthy and get back into prime condition I think he still has a chance to accomplish a lot of the things that people expected of him when he showed up and started winning right away in supercross. He seems like a great guy, so I hope he's able to get there.
cbuehler767
8/20/2016 8:12pm
Wanted him to win so bad! It's crazy how tall he's gotten. In the post race interview I was like holy shit he's tall. I just pray he stays healthy cause we are just seeing a glimpse of his speed and we know he's scary fast indoors already. He whips that 250 around like nothing, amazing to think he prob couldn't touch the ground when he first turned pro LoL. Wicked style, stay healthy Adam

Post a reply to: AC 44

The Latest