A1 and racing...all 3 left there with exactly what they wanted to

BobbyM
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 2:50am
RV deserved it...he isn't 100% i don't think and that actually helped him not go bezerk and ride WFO...if he can use his head every race like he did he might be champ.

Dungey...a machine and looks as ready as ever, he actually could step it when he wanted to and that's a bad sign for all the others. I see no reason he can't repeat.

James...afuckingmazing! Dude is the fastest in the world and with his maturity level up a notch he could take it all.

Canard....this kid can ride. He might be one of those that just waltzes past the three mentioned above when he gets the butterflies out of his stomach.

I think Reed will get it together this weekend and make it a 5 way race from here on out.

A1 track sucked for racing and passing....it looked too narrow in many places I thought.

Phoenix should be fantastic and is really the start of the racing season imho.

Oh and I met TeamGreen too...great guy and you would never guess who it is. A playa indeed and knows his shit.
|
MXR
1/12/2011 6:07pm
Phoenix will be on tv live . woohoo .
BobbyM
1/12/2011 6:09pm
MXR wrote:
are pantie waists allowed to watch it? hehehe
MXR
1/12/2011 6:15pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2011 6:16pm
MXR wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
I'm thinking about making the drive to round 4 at Oakland CA , are you going Bobby ?

The Shop

BobbyM
1/12/2011 6:22pm
MXR wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
MXR wrote:
I'm thinking about making the drive to round 4 at Oakland CA , are you going Bobby ?
damn...i'm gonna try. i raced the 1st one so i might as well go to this one.
MXR
1/12/2011 6:24pm
Won by Jimmy Weinhart with a paddle tire .... right ?
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
1/12/2011 6:43pm
"Oh and I met TeamGreen too...great guy and you would never guess who it is. A playa indeed and knows his shit."

Lechien? Sideways
tobz
1/12/2011 6:50pm
BobbyM wrote:
RV deserved it...he isn't 100% i don't think and that actually helped him not go bezerk and ride WFO...if he can use his head every race...
RV deserved it...he isn't 100% i don't think and that actually helped him not go bezerk and ride WFO...if he can use his head every race like he did he might be champ.

Dungey...a machine and looks as ready as ever, he actually could step it when he wanted to and that's a bad sign for all the others. I see no reason he can't repeat.

James...afuckingmazing! Dude is the fastest in the world and with his maturity level up a notch he could take it all.

Canard....this kid can ride. He might be one of those that just waltzes past the three mentioned above when he gets the butterflies out of his stomach.

I think Reed will get it together this weekend and make it a 5 way race from here on out.

A1 track sucked for racing and passing....it looked too narrow in many places I thought.

Phoenix should be fantastic and is really the start of the racing season imho.

Oh and I met TeamGreen too...great guy and you would never guess who it is. A playa indeed and knows his shit.
Well said.

"A1 track sucked for racing and passing....it looked too narrow in many places I thought."

RC said mentioned something similiar on the broadcast, but perhaps maybe including more bowl 180 turns.
The pheonix virtual track map has a few, as long as there's 2 or 3 good passing spots on the track, it should make for good racing!

Post a reply to: A1 and racing...all 3 left there with exactly what they wanted to

The Latest