#94 Expectation

Edited Date/Time 8/16/2016 6:22pm
Did anyone actually expect Kenny to be as dominant as he has been this year? I knew he'd be fast, and he was always my favorite for the title but I did not expect him to be riding as great as he has been. It would have been interesting to see how Dungey stacked up in the later rounds.
|
8/16/2016 6:30pm
Nope. He's been freaky fast for sure.. Honestly, I'm not sure Dungey would of been able to hang. Kenny is riding on another level at the moment..
mxjon454
8/16/2016 6:30pm
I definitely thought he would good this year but outdoors i saw this coming down to roczen and dungey. I didnt expect him to blow the doors off everyone. Seeing how tomacs season went in sx my thoughts were this was a rebuilding year for tomac for him to get himself, the bike, and the team sorted out. Those double shoulder surgeries were no joke. Roczen did beat dungey in '14 so theres no asterisk for this year esp with how dominant he was when dungey was healthy. But to answer your question no i didnt expect this level of dominance. Next year is going to be awesome. Hoping everyone stay healthy.
kkawboy14
8/16/2016 7:11pm
No I thought he would continue to have some hard get offs on the Suzuki and then go back to KTM

Post a reply to: #94 Expectation

The Latest