mx 219
Fantasy
857th
Edited Date/Time 4/4/2016 10:46am
Last night it dawned upon me that Kenny gets sick an awful lot. It's like if he loses he was sick the previous week. I already lost track of how many times Kenny has gotten sick this year, but he has to be near 5 or 6. By the end of nationals it will probably be near 10 times Kenny has been sick.

#neverhisfault, #soreloser
|
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
4/3/2016 5:17pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2016 5:17pm
I like a lot of riders...Dungey, Canard, Reed. I think Tomac has the most upside, but like Canard, he needs a start.

See me after outdoors.
oldandslow1
4/3/2016 5:26pm
i thought the same, until he stops believing the hype he will never beat dungey for a championship.
blusmbl
4/3/2016 5:31pm
i thought the same, until he stops believing the hype he will never beat dungey for a championship.
I am not a Roczen fan either, but didn't he beat Dungey for the outdoor championship in 2014 before his switch to RCH?

The Shop

Johnny Ringo
4/3/2016 5:36pm
Come again?

4/3/2016 5:39pm
Tomac should still be at least a podium threat in SX. Dude doesn't even get coverage in the mains anymore. I'm excited to see Dungey 2.0 in outdoors.
oldandslow1
4/3/2016 5:39pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2016 5:40pm
blusmbl wrote:
I am not a Roczen fan either, but didn't he beat Dungey for the outdoor championship in 2014 before his switch to RCH?
thats when he didnt think he was the man, he was still working like he had something to prove. no question the guy is a amazing talent, if he thought his competition was on his level he would probably be winning more. i should have said beat dungey again.
struth
4/3/2016 6:10pm
blusmbl wrote:
thats when he didnt think he was the man, he was still working like he had something to prove. no question the guy is a amazing...
thats when he didnt think he was the man, he was still working like he had something to prove. no question the guy is a amazing talent, if he thought his competition was on his level he would probably be winning more. i should have said beat dungey again.
What the hell you on about.
Coyote
4/3/2016 6:21pm
santa claras 20 minutes from the house and took #94 for the rmfantasy last night, like i have several other weekends. didn't pan out last night and if not for some lappers at the end it could of been a different story...but it wasn't!! RD's a friggin animal for having KR on his ass and not making mistakes...unreal!!
oldandslow1
4/3/2016 6:24pm
blusmbl wrote:
thats when he didnt think he was the man, he was still working like he had something to prove. no question the guy is a amazing...
struth wrote:
What the hell you on about.
if every time a person is asked why they didn't win and the response is "i was sick, bike wasnt good, new forks, ect" instead of the other guy was faster and i have some work to do. your probably not going to beat that guy.
Camp332
4/3/2016 6:29pm
The key is as follows. Even if Ken truly was sick, or his forks sucked. He still should answer with total humility. "I got beat tonight. and the team and myself have work to do"

Getting a 21 year old bro to answer like that is hard.

brimx153
4/3/2016 6:36pm
the difference between him and Dungey is .When Dungey gets beat he goes home works on his riding technique and what he can do to make himself faster . When Ken looses he goes home and works on the bike . because it must be the bike fault . He is the fastest rider and does nt need to improve his technique , so has to be the bike
S.Loyer
4/3/2016 6:39pm
brimx153 wrote:
the difference between him and Dungey is .When Dungey gets beat he goes home works on his riding technique and what he can do to make...
the difference between him and Dungey is .When Dungey gets beat he goes home works on his riding technique and what he can do to make himself faster . When Ken looses he goes home and works on the bike . because it must be the bike fault . He is the fastest rider and does nt need to improve his technique , so has to be the bike
Can you get me their autographs? Since you seem to be such a big part of their lives to know this much.
brimx153
4/3/2016 6:44pm
brimx153 wrote:
the difference between him and Dungey is .When Dungey gets beat he goes home works on his riding technique and what he can do to make...
S.Loyer wrote:
Can you get me their autographs? Since you seem to be such a big part of their lives to know this much.
yea i can if you want
4/3/2016 6:48pm
brimx153 wrote:
Dungey was just like what you're describing Roczen to be when he was his age. Ken is still young and has already accomplished a lot, he has plenty of time to figure it out.
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
4/3/2016 6:49pm
if every time a person is asked why they didn't win and the response is "i was sick, bike wasnt good, new forks, ect" instead of...
if every time a person is asked why they didn't win and the response is "i was sick, bike wasnt good, new forks, ect" instead of the other guy was faster and i have some work to do. your probably not going to beat that guy.
RC said that a few times when he got beat.
It would be nice to hear and not just from Kenny.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
4/3/2016 6:59pm
Spat24 wrote:
RC said that a few times when he got beat.
It would be nice to hear and not just from Kenny.
Not such a good idea to tell Dungey he's the best IMO.
It's not nice to always have an excuse but maybe he's just trying to stay in Dungeys head (i.e. he's normally better, just tonight the bike wasnt right, he was sick etc.)
Or maybe he just got cocky these days
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
4/3/2016 7:02pm
He needs to ride a 250, 125 or something like that in the same class.
For some reason he's always performing better when he's an underdog. When he's supposed to do good, he's just good but not superb.

Like his early MX2 days were incredible. His mxdn appearances on the small bike as well...
In the US 250 class everyone expected him to win right away. Didnt exactly work out.
Then in his rookie 450 season he wins A1, stays in the title chase all season and wins the outdoor title.
Following year... not so good

So yeah like I said, give that man a 250 two stroke
fox1nz
4/3/2016 9:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2016 9:12pm
Oh an the lappers held me up to,
I would have thought the guy in 2nd place would benefit more from the lappers. He just turned into a whining son of a female dog.
visser62
4/3/2016 9:49pm
Roczen has definitely changed. He used to be a lot more humble, and he used to smile so much more often. Now he just seems angry and a bit cocky, and he makes more excuses. It's hard to support a guy as a fan when he leaves a winning combination like KTM and Aldon. I support the guys who make the best decisions, and Dungey continues to do that.
PVB
4/3/2016 10:10pm
Ken's interview was a bit of a contrast with Reed. Chad said something along the lines of he gave it his max and the result was 4th. I was really hoping Ken was going to say that Dungey just outrode him.
Rotaholic
4/3/2016 10:44pm
To be fair, Dungeys program is a well oiled machine, no stone has been left unturned with the bike, trainer and personal. Roczen however is on a new team which has a lot to learn, a new trainer. The bike however should be pretty well dialed as it hasn't changed much over the years. From the sounds of some of you guys he is getting lapped........
Motofinne
4/3/2016 11:44pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2016 11:52pm
visser62 wrote:
Roczen has definitely changed. He used to be a lot more humble, and he used to smile so much more often. Now he just seems angry...
Roczen has definitely changed. He used to be a lot more humble, and he used to smile so much more often. Now he just seems angry and a bit cocky, and he makes more excuses. It's hard to support a guy as a fan when he leaves a winning combination like KTM and Aldon. I support the guys who make the best decisions, and Dungey continues to do that.
This.

The Ken Roczen on 2015 and 2016 is not even close to the real Ken Roczen. And i'm talking about offtrack stuff.
HenryA
4/3/2016 11:48pm
visser62 wrote:
Roczen has definitely changed. He used to be a lot more humble, and he used to smile so much more often. Now he just seems angry...
Dungey is in Roczens head. Just like Tomac and Barcia managed to do a couple of years ago on the 250's.
kiwifan
4/3/2016 11:50pm Edited Date/Time 4/4/2016 12:13am
brimx153 wrote:
I havent heard him blame the bike recently, and if he is sick when he gets 2nd then thats a fucking good effort.....so why are we all bagging on him???? Unbelieveable.
mmcmx
4/4/2016 12:25am
People sayng Dungey doesn't complain about the bike when he doesn't win have been under a rock the last 5 years?
Jimmy_Sloan
4/4/2016 1:22am
Too bad people start threads to bash one of the greats with a bright future ahead of him.
jamma10
4/4/2016 2:54am
It kind of annoys me the way Roczen seems to need to justify defeats that way, but he should remember he's come a long way and just admit that he's still learning.

Afterall, Dungey won his first 450 Supercross title the year before Roczen even started racing indoors.
fullfloater
Fantasy
13th
4/4/2016 3:15am
mmcmx wrote:
People sayng Dungey doesn't complain about the bike when he doesn't win have been under a rock the last 5 years?
True. He doesn't seem to lose much, so we forget. It's understandable.

Post a reply to: 94

The Latest