7 is a lucky number....no?

JB 19
3/27/2011 3:42pm
One episode of Bubbas World shows me what's going on. Don't have to be an insider to have a little common sense. Do you disagree?
Crossup
3/27/2011 4:02pm
BobbyM wrote:
well for you dumbshits it's like this. a great manager does many things. the most important thing is to get his rider/s focused and spending all...
well for you dumbshits it's like this.

a great manager does many things. the most important thing is to get his rider/s focused and spending all their worry tokens on the important things. after all you only get so many worry tokens then yer fucking out...plum out. so spend them wisely. the 2nd is to have a focused but LOOSE rider, relaxed and confident. how do you do those 2 things? by being a great manager.

james should be focused on racing...that's his job. as everyone knows james is not focused soley on racing. but that is what he wants so in reality he really doesn't give a flying fuck about racing scooters...in relation to all his other shit he has going. can't say i blame him and can't say i wouldn't be doing the same.

as with alessi, going into business with yer dad, brother, mother or whatever very rarely works in yer favor...very fucking rarely.

can you imagine where IBM or HP or Apple or Intel would be if they were started AND continued with family members calling the shots?
mcphilly wrote:
If James has good people in his corner and I am sure he does than all he needs to do is have the best bike and...
If James has good people in his corner and I am sure he does than all he needs to do is have the best bike and equipment ready for him at the track.....If he puts in the work during the week , and his team puts in the work during the week , it all should fall into place.....

what does he need Larry telling him to stay cool and watch the first corner? just stay up James you the man , you the champ baby....? come on man...its fucking moto......not microsoft
BobbyM wrote:
james needs somebody to tell him to shut the fuck up, don't act like an ass and watch for the mudhole or big rut so to...
james needs somebody to tell him to shut the fuck up, don't act like an ass and watch for the mudhole or big rut so to speak. not sure if you've noticed but james isn't the smartest mufucker around. i bet you a 20 james has not one mofo around him that isn't afraid to tell him NO. james is no longer a racer, he's an entity with a posse and crew and all that shit. i bet the whole james world and shit didn't sit to well with larry, who just wants to win championships.

as for yer comparison with microsoft...every decision, small or huge, honda 40 watt generator or japanese nuke plant, every decision is the same. you go one way...or another and play or pay later
Well, except for James Sr. But, not a substitute for an objective team manager.

...James World and Larry, it was pretty clear that when James was lining up to do a back flip in a foam pit, that LB was not happy about it.
3/27/2011 4:16pm Edited Date/Time 3/27/2011 4:24pm
mcphilly wrote:
If James has good people in his corner and I am sure he does than all he needs to do is have the best bike and...
If James has good people in his corner and I am sure he does than all he needs to do is have the best bike and equipment ready for him at the track.....If he puts in the work during the week , and his team puts in the work during the week , it all should fall into place.....

what does he need Larry telling him to stay cool and watch the first corner? just stay up James you the man , you the champ baby....? come on man...its fucking moto......not microsoft
BobbyM wrote:
james needs somebody to tell him to shut the fuck up, don't act like an ass and watch for the mudhole or big rut so to...
james needs somebody to tell him to shut the fuck up, don't act like an ass and watch for the mudhole or big rut so to speak. not sure if you've noticed but james isn't the smartest mufucker around. i bet you a 20 james has not one mofo around him that isn't afraid to tell him NO. james is no longer a racer, he's an entity with a posse and crew and all that shit. i bet the whole james world and shit didn't sit to well with larry, who just wants to win championships.

as for yer comparison with microsoft...every decision, small or huge, honda 40 watt generator or japanese nuke plant, every decision is the same. you go one way...or another and play or pay later
mcphilly wrote:
I hear ya man.... the shit is starting to get over complicated now days.... It seems like the top riders have 5 personal assistants a few...
I hear ya man.... the shit is starting to get over complicated now days.... It seems like the top riders have 5 personal assistants a few trainers ... ect ect...... I guess times have changed Smile
BS, back in the day a rider would sleep in his van, drive himself to races wondering where the money was coming from for the next race, what they were going to eat or if his bike was going to finish another moto, that's something to worry about.

The Shop

JB 19
3/27/2011 4:17pm
Keep using the word industry like some 16 year old kid with a crooked hat.........its pretty funny.
3/27/2011 4:23pm
Someone needs to tell Bobby to STFU. James has had brain farts for a long time now, before, during and after LB.
BobbyM
3/27/2011 7:44pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
James has O'show in his corner I think he will be fine. He still has a shot at the Championship even with a DNF, he just...
James has O'show in his corner I think he will be fine. He still has a shot at the Championship even with a DNF, he just needs better starts in the Main Events. I'm hoping now that Larry is gone the team will race all of the Outdoors.
oshow has no credentials either as a manager. dungey wasn't diggin the oshow i know that much
BobbyM
3/27/2011 8:00pm
BobbyM wrote:

mcphilly wrote:
I hear ya man.... the shit is starting to get over complicated now days.... It seems like the top riders have 5 personal assistants a few...
I hear ya man.... the shit is starting to get over complicated now days.... It seems like the top riders have 5 personal assistants a few trainers ... ect ect...... I guess times have changed Smile
BS, back in the day a rider would sleep in his van, drive himself to races wondering where the money was coming from for the next...
BS, back in the day a rider would sleep in his van, drive himself to races wondering where the money was coming from for the next race, what they were going to eat or if his bike was going to finish another moto, that's something to worry about.
i've done that a few times...you?

Post a reply to: 7 is a lucky number....no?

The Latest