$50 to the top big bore 2 stroke at Monster Cup

9/30/2011 11:57am
mxb2 wrote:
Who gets the money if a 2 stroke does nt make it?
There is no "pot" of money. Just honor system if someone does make it. Get the wrath like Racer bet guy did, if they don't pay...
There is no "pot" of money. Just honor system if someone does make it. Get the wrath like Racer bet guy did, if they don't pay up. He finally had to pay after he found out how bad it was when he didn't.
mxb2 wrote:
come on man play fair! the 2 stroke fans have to pay if they don t make the main?
HUH? Read man, read. LOL. There is no pot, so no one pays anything if no one makes it.
mxb2
9/30/2011 11:59am
There is no "pot" of money. Just honor system if someone does make it. Get the wrath like Racer bet guy did, if they don't pay...
There is no "pot" of money. Just honor system if someone does make it. Get the wrath like Racer bet guy did, if they don't pay up. He finally had to pay after he found out how bad it was when he didn't.
mxb2 wrote:
come on man play fair! the 2 stroke fans have to pay if they don t make the main?
HUH? Read man, read. LOL. There is no pot, so no one pays anything if no one makes it.
Sounds like a win win for the 2 stroke fans! Usually when you gamble either you win or the house wins! Thats why people put up money!
9/30/2011 12:01pm Edited Date/Time 9/30/2011 12:03pm
mxb2 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Sounds like a win win for the 2 stroke fans! Usually when you gamble either you win or the house wins! Thats why people put up...
Sounds like a win win for the 2 stroke fans! Usually when you gamble either you win or the house wins! Thats why people put up money!
I'm sorry, this isn't a bet. This is called incentive, promotion etc. So in your case, who got the $100k on the USGP?

It should be a win win for 4 stroke guys, if it was a bet. Every one of them should be putting their money where their mouth is. They don't because they know a 2 stroke would do just fine, especially a big bore. I have seen a couple, but not very many of those guys willing to bet on their side???? The 4 stroke side has factory team support, and these guys still won't come out and bet for their beloved 4 strokers. Hmm, wonder why.
mxb2
9/30/2011 12:04pm
mxb2 wrote:
Sounds like a win win for the 2 stroke fans! Usually when you gamble either you win or the house wins! Thats why people put up...
I'm sorry, this isn't a bet. This is called incentive, promotion etc. So in your case, who got the $100k on the USGP? It should be...
I'm sorry, this isn't a bet. This is called incentive, promotion etc. So in your case, who got the $100k on the USGP?

It should be a win win for 4 stroke guys, if it was a bet. Every one of them should be putting their money where their mouth is. They don't because they know a 2 stroke would do just fine, especially a big bore. I have seen a couple, but not very many of those guys willing to bet on their side???? The 4 stroke side has factory team support, and these guys still won't come out and bet for their beloved 4 strokers. Hmm, wonder why.
I usually on bet when i think i have a pretty good chance of winning! USGP , not sure , guess we shall see who has signed up!

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
9/30/2011 12:32pm
mxb2 wrote:
I usually on bet when i think i have a pretty good chance of winning! USGP , not sure , guess we shall see who has...
I usually on bet when i think i have a pretty good chance of winning! USGP , not sure , guess we shall see who has signed up!
I surrender.

That South Point Challenge was for the 2011 USGP. There's no USGP in 2012.
9/30/2011 12:35pm
mxb2 wrote:
I usually on bet when i think i have a pretty good chance of winning! USGP , not sure , guess we shall see who has...
GuyB wrote:
I surrender.

I was trying to figure out how someone who has 5,000+ posts on here, didn't know USGP no more.
mxb2
9/30/2011 1:17pm
mxb2 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
I surrender.

I was trying to figure out how someone who has 5,000+ posts on here, didn't know USGP no more.
LOL, good point, but it was a joke!

Post a reply to: $50 to the top big bore 2 stroke at Monster Cup

The Latest