5 Minutes with Pourcel

41NDT
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 3:35pm
Would he have found it funny if the Red Bull arch had of fallen on his brother and injured him.
I'm sorry but lost in translation is just a polite way of keeping someone on side.
|
chrisbuehler
6/4/2010 8:30am
Maybe post the link so people know what you're talking about. Did the guy get hurt? I dont think so, so who cares? Pretty good interview actually. I am starting to like CP more, he's speaks his mind and doesnt bs. He doesnt seem to think much of Cairolli but why would he with all that shit Tony use to do, cutting over on him on the start. Other good stuff in there, Hangtown track was garbage and Marvin would be a top 5 guy. Nothing about he being a threat to win. You can tell CP is supremely confident like all the top guys should be
SMITH201
6/4/2010 8:42am
Well at least he mentioned Cairoli being the same. Bypassed saying anything about Alessi and gave BT props Smile
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
662nd
6/4/2010 8:44am
I'm surprised we haven't heard more about the Red Bull Arch falling. Max Anstey looked pretty wadded up from that if you ask me. I'm surprised if he didn't get hurt even if it is just banged up a little.
I agree with the lost in translation but I'm of the opinion that it is nearing its expiration date.
jamma10
6/4/2010 8:46am
I'm surprised we haven't heard more about the Red Bull Arch falling. Max Anstey looked pretty wadded up from that if you ask me. I'm surprised...
I'm surprised we haven't heard more about the Red Bull Arch falling. Max Anstey looked pretty wadded up from that if you ask me. I'm surprised if he didn't get hurt even if it is just banged up a little.
I agree with the lost in translation but I'm of the opinion that it is nearing its expiration date.
Anstie was probably banged up already considering he'd crashed multiple times before that. The RedBull arch deal was probably a welcome relief Grinning

The Shop

Sunhouse
6/4/2010 8:51am
I wonder what Mitch will say with CP claiming the KTM to be the best bike by far. CLS Kawi is pretty much riding PC bikes.....
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
6/4/2010 9:12am
Sunhouse, I was thinking the same thing.

The CLS bikes are full on Pro Circuit Kawasakis, and Searle's bike (at least the engine) is a 2011 just like MM1's full factory. So why wouldn't MM1 be able to pull a holeshot in the AMA?

Really enjoyed the interview though. Loved his response to the question about how much this year's championship meant to him considering how he lost last year's.
j100
6/4/2010 10:32am
Sunhouse wrote:
I wonder what Mitch will say with CP claiming the KTM to be the best bike by far. CLS Kawi is pretty much riding PC bikes.....
i was kinda floored that he said that, too. hahaha

he doesn't hold anything back and i respect that about him.
ab5772
6/4/2010 10:46am
Sunhouse wrote:
j100 wrote:
i was kinda floored that he said that, too. hahaha

he doesn't hold anything back and i respect that about him.
He also mentioned that in the US, the KTM would not get the start. I think he's referring to the factory KTM vs the others in the 250 gp class. At least that's what I got from it.
SMITH201
6/4/2010 10:51am
I have another thread on his subject and some people saying oh its just CP joking around and the humor is obvious, while others are like j100 saying they respect his honest opinion.

Well, which is it?
prozach
6/4/2010 12:12pm
Guy tells it like it is! The 250 class racing was as boring as i have ever seen in all the pro races I have ever been to and the field was weak. The 450 class was cool, but it sucked waiting all day for two motos. I like him more and more every interview.
j100
6/4/2010 1:26pm
SMITH201 wrote:
I have another thread on his subject and some people saying oh its just CP joking around and the humor is obvious, while others are like...
I have another thread on his subject and some people saying oh its just CP joking around and the humor is obvious, while others are like j100 saying they respect his honest opinion.

Well, which is it?
he's being dead serious, in my opinion.

i don't mind the honesty at all.

hoppsan
6/4/2010 2:05pm
As far as I recall there were some events in the starts of both the MX2 motos that sort of made Musquin able to open up quite a comfortable gap on the first lap already, with the other two moto winners this year (Herlings and Roczen) getting shitty starts in general and having what seemed to be a rather off-ish weekend.

People who watch the GPs (not just this one) will know that there isn't any problems in regards of depth and competition in the MX2 class, the USGP race simply turned out to be one of those really boring ones.

I recall some dude on a Kawasaki winning every moto pretty easily in the 450 class in the Nationals a couple of years ago, that series must lack depth...

Post a reply to: 5 Minutes with Pourcel

The Latest