450 words

eddie
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 7:33am
|
M-M
6/6/2010 2:00pm
A much better read than Racer X's 450 words from Glen Helen ; piss poor.
WideOpen
6/6/2010 2:03pm
TFS is calling it like he sees it. Infact everybody who has wasted there last 2 national Saturdays trying to watch this shit has had to deal with the live webcast and live timing and scoring abortion. Getting the rider profile pictures screwed up is icing on the cake.

MX Sports needs to pull it together and treat these nationals like they do LL's.
He is 100% correct.
Masonry
6/6/2010 2:16pm
I think people don't understand that the sound was still fucked up yesterday. They were forced to go to a plan B with the track announcers when we were supposed to get Weege and Bailey.

The Shop

prozach
6/6/2010 3:52pm Edited Date/Time 6/6/2010 3:52pm
Video and live timing was fine for me all day. Maybe some of you need to look into your internet connection? And the racing was great the coverage on T.V. was great and this season has been wonderful so far.
lestat
6/6/2010 4:58pm
matthes is right , that blew . will we be able to see an archived version that actually works later in theweek ? second motos ?
oshow
6/6/2010 5:01pm
Worked fine for me all day. MXsports is doing a great job and getting better every year/week.

You just want something to cry about. If all you can do is bitch about it don't watch.
OW38B
Fantasy
181st
6/6/2010 5:05pm
oshow wrote:
Worked fine for me all day. MXsports is doing a great job and getting better every year/week. You just want something to cry about. If all...
Worked fine for me all day. MXsports is doing a great job and getting better every year/week.

You just want something to cry about. If all you can do is bitch about it don't watch.
Don't watch? Are you sure that's what they are shootin' for?
WideOpen
6/6/2010 5:16pm
oshow wrote:
Worked fine for me all day. MXsports is doing a great job and getting better every year/week. You just want something to cry about. If all...

OW38B wrote:
LOL!! Nice comeback. You just owned Oshow.

This idea that since the web cast/timing and scoring is free its ok to suck.

IMO, If there shit is not going to work then they need to pull the web cast link untill its does.

in the last 3 weeks MX Sports has brought us back to 2005 with there new and improved exposure.
500guy
6/6/2010 5:19pm
oshow wrote:

OW38B wrote:
WideOpen wrote:
LOL!! Nice comeback. You just owned Oshow. This idea that since the web cast/timing and scoring is free its ok to suck. IMO, If there shit...

IMO, If there shit is not going to work then they need to pull the web cast link untill its does.

in the last 3 weeks MX Sports has brought us back to 2005 with there new and improved exposure.
Really ? with Next day and same day TV coverage of both classes ?

Masonry
6/6/2010 5:22pm
OW38B wrote:
WideOpen wrote:
LOL!! Nice comeback. You just owned Oshow. This idea that since the web cast/timing and scoring is free its ok to suck. IMO, If there shit...

500guy wrote:

If Coombs going to come on here and promise that something won't be an issue and the same issue happens again, he should take heat. Especially after he has a writer on his staff trashing everything GP earlier in the week.
500guy
6/6/2010 5:25pm
WideOpen wrote:

500guy wrote:

Masonry wrote:
If Coombs going to come on here and promise that something won't be an issue and the same issue happens again, he should take heat. Especially...
If Coombs going to come on here and promise that something won't be an issue and the same issue happens again, he should take heat. Especially after he has a writer on his staff trashing everything GP earlier in the week.
I won't argue that.
WideOpen
6/6/2010 5:25pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:21pm
OW38B wrote:
WideOpen wrote:

500guy wrote:

You must live and work in a do it half ass environment.

50% must be ok in your world!!!

Are you really that fucking dumb? Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!
500guy
6/6/2010 5:28pm
WideOpen wrote:

500guy wrote:

WideOpen wrote:

Really , fuck off asshole. is all you got is some lame personal attack ? because all the rest is just bullshit.
WideOpen
6/6/2010 5:34pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:21pm
500guy wrote:

WideOpen wrote:

500guy wrote:
Really , fuck off asshole. is all you got is some lame personal attack ? because all the rest is just bullshit.
Can't handle the heat can you? That was not a personal attach guy. I asked you a question.

It 50% really 100% to you and are you fucking dumb??

You have been swinging off MX Sports balls the last 2 weeks and truth be told they have been sucking.

Do you agree?? Yes or NO. Don't be a pussy.
500guy
6/6/2010 5:36pm
WideOpen wrote:

500guy wrote:
WideOpen wrote:
Can't handle the heat can you? That was not a personal attach guy. I asked you a question. It 50% really 100% to you and are...
Can't handle the heat can you? That was not a personal attach guy. I asked you a question.

You have been swinging off MX Sports balls the last 2 weeks and truth be told they have been sucking.

Fuck off
Void Main
6/6/2010 5:41pm
Oh, and that was only 287 words and 2 pictures (I counted).
FIREfish148
6/6/2010 5:42pm
"Overall it looked like something Beevis and Butthead put together." Huh lol good thing I went riding all day yesterday.
WideOpen
6/6/2010 5:44pm
500guy wrote:
WideOpen wrote:
Can't handle the heat can you? That was not a personal attach guy. I asked you a question. It 50% really 100% to you and are...

500guy wrote:
Fuck off
Fuck off is not what i was looking for. Or the USGP sucks blah blah blah.

I learned a bit about you tonite.

50% is really 100% and Still broken but it is free is a sucess.

Thanks!!!
500guy
6/6/2010 5:47pm
WideOpen wrote:

500guy wrote:
Fuck off
WideOpen wrote:
Fuck off is not what i was looking for. Or the USGP sucks blah blah blah. I learned a bit about you tonite. 50% is really...
Fuck off is not what i was looking for. Or the USGP sucks blah blah blah.

I learned a bit about you tonite.

50% is really 100% and Still broken but it is free is a sucess.

Thanks!!!
What did you learn besides I don't do interrogations by anonymous pussies on a message board ?
Grendel
6/6/2010 5:48pm
That read like someone copied and pasted an instant message conversation. Now I see why he focused on photography before his failed river raft ride down the Youthstream.
DrSweden
6/6/2010 6:08pm
Grendel wrote:
That read like someone copied and pasted an instant message conversation. Now I see why he focused on photography before his failed river raft ride down...
That read like someone copied and pasted an instant message conversation. Now I see why he focused on photography before his failed river raft ride down the Youthstream.
He made you feel bad about yourself at some point? I think you are the first one providing that kind of critique. You can say much about Teef, but this? Really?
Grendel
6/6/2010 6:20pm Edited Date/Time 6/6/2010 6:58pm
DrSweden wrote:
He made you feel bad about yourself at some point? I think you are the first one providing that kind of critique. You can say much...
He made you feel bad about yourself at some point? I think you are the first one providing that kind of critique. You can say much about Teef, but this? Really?
It's a petty, poorly-executed smear campaign masquerading as journalism. Perhaps it would have meant something if he didn't spend the better part of a year consistently typing up spiteful nit-picking like this. It didn't work the first time and won't this time either.

Otherwise, yes the webcast hardcore shit the bed again, but Bruhn is just being a vulture. You and I both know he's capable of much better than this.
DrSweden
6/6/2010 6:25pm
Grendel wrote:
It's a petty, poorly-executed smear campaign masquerading as journalism. Perhaps it would have meant something if he didn't spend the better part of a year consistently...
It's a petty, poorly-executed smear campaign masquerading as journalism. Perhaps it would have meant something if he didn't spend the better part of a year consistently typing up spiteful nit-picking like this. It didn't work the first time and won't this time either.

Otherwise, yes the webcast hardcore shit the bed again, but Bruhn is just being a vulture. You and I both know he's capable of much better than this.
My fault maybe, I read that as you meant that he has newer been able to produce good shit...
TFS
6/6/2010 6:26pm
DrSweden
6/6/2010 6:44pm
TFS wrote:
[img]http://www.moonbattery.com/vulture.jpg[/img]
Ha! Welcome back man!!! Smile
TFS
6/6/2010 6:57pm
toroP
6/6/2010 7:03pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:21pm
oshow wrote:

Silly post. Just because it worked for you doesn't mean everything is working fine. It's clear a lot of people are having problems and I'm sure MX Sports wants to work them out.

I had no problems with the live video webcast last year, and no problem with the USGP this year.

The video for the Nationals has been un-watchable for me, and live lap times have also been unreliable. The people doing the webcast need feedback. I'm sure they want to reach as many people as they can, to maintain and build the fan base.
72kiteboarder
6/6/2010 7:09pm
Void Main wrote:
Oh, and that was only 287 words and 2 pictures (I counted).
I guess the two pictures were worth 163 words?

Post a reply to: 450 words

The Latest