250 class signing process

Edited Date/Time 6/17/2015 4:48am
Look at geico Honda... All four of their guys may have some good races here and there, but this is clearly not where they want to be. Do you think it's helping them pick talent just based on lorrettas in the B class? Maybe they should get more veterans like Alex Martin or someone like that.
|
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
6/15/2015 7:23pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2015 2:53am
Dude..... no. Just no.

Jmart, Cooper Webb, AC50 etc were all Loretta standouts. You win some you loose some. They're cultivating young talent, and it doesmt always turn into a Ricky Carmichael. I would like to see them bring over someone like Tim Gajser
6/15/2015 7:25pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Dude..... no. Just no. Jmart, Cooper Webb, AC50 etc were all Loretta standouts. You win some you loose some. They're cultivating young talent, and it doesmt...
Dude..... no. Just no.

Jmart, Cooper Webb, AC50 etc were all Loretta standouts. You win some you loose some. They're cultivating young talent, and it doesmt always turn into a Ricky Carmichael. I would like to see them bring over someone like Tim Gajser
Yeah but it all took them a year or two, maybe they'd have more success getting someone like Tim giiser who had experience but I see what you're saying, maybe they should at least have one veteran rider though
fanger
6/16/2015 4:36am
They do have a veteran, he's just injured....
h&m_cycle
6/16/2015 5:19am Edited Date/Time 6/16/2015 5:26am
MxKing809 wrote:
Dude..... no. Just no. Jmart, Cooper Webb, AC50 etc were all Loretta standouts. You win some you loose some. They're cultivating young talent, and it doesmt...
Dude..... no. Just no.

I don't see Honda cultivating young talent, they have NO mini program, they refuse to make 2 strokes the 150 gets smoked

Honda's young talent consists of stealing riders mostly from yamaha, kaw & ktm mini riders...

They got to take them away from the others cause of no mini program,,,

mean while we got a SHOWDOWN @ Loretta's the 250B & 450B with Chase Sexton & Austin Forkner...

both killed the fields in their qualifers, they are tied to yamaha & kaw... future factory riders next year after Loretta's

Suzuki has nothing either, At Loretta's this year look at the results in the supermini, there won't be one honda in the top 10

the honda 150 can't compete with the 112's 2 stroke...

this isn't a KNOCK on the 4 stroke, it's a knock on Honda to refuse to make a 2 stroke in the mini's...

The Shop

Fearo
6/16/2015 6:08am
Bottom line is, there haven't been too many heavy hitters coming straight out of the amateur ranks these last few years, other than Webb, Martin and AC who all had strong ties with other brands.

Smith, Bisceglia and Hampshire are good riders that might win them a title in the future, but they are no Barcia, Tomac or Canard who all came up through Geico.
h&m_cycle
6/16/2015 6:18am
Fearo wrote:
Bottom line is, there haven't been too many heavy hitters coming straight out of the amateur ranks these last few years, other than Webb, Martin and...
Bottom line is, there haven't been too many heavy hitters coming straight out of the amateur ranks these last few years, other than Webb, Martin and AC who all had strong ties with other brands.

Smith, Bisceglia and Hampshire are good riders that might win them a title in the future, but they are no Barcia, Tomac or Canard who all came up through Geico.
Barcia, Tomac & Canard came off Honda 2 strokes & stayed with Honda, that's the difference, can't do that now thru the
mini classes or 125's schoolboy...
Gringoe
6/16/2015 6:27am
Fearo wrote:
Bottom line is, there haven't been too many heavy hitters coming straight out of the amateur ranks these last few years, other than Webb, Martin and...

h&m_cycle wrote:
Barcia, Tomac & Canard came off Honda 2 strokes & stayed with Honda, that's the difference, can't do that now thru the mini classes or 125's...
Barcia, Tomac & Canard came off Honda 2 strokes & stayed with Honda, that's the difference, can't do that now thru the
1 for 3 isn't bad
Crush
6/16/2015 6:32am
The same program delivered them Trey, Barcia, Eli and Bogle... Can't win em all!
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
6/16/2015 6:48am
Fearo wrote:

h&m_cycle wrote:
Barcia, Tomac & Canard came off Honda 2 strokes & stayed with Honda, that's the difference, can't do that now thru the mini classes or 125's...
The only one who rode a Honda in the mini class was Barcia. Eli rode Suzuki's and I'm almost positive Trey rode for Team Green until he moved to the A class.
6/16/2015 6:57am
...welcome to the NWO of amateur racing....
...the days of a Doug Henry showing up with his bike in the trunk are long long long gone....
h&m_cycle
6/16/2015 7:01am Edited Date/Time 6/16/2015 7:03am
I don't know if Bogle is going to make it in 450's, maybe somewhere...

Yamaha got 3 fast guys coming shortly after Loretta's, Tristan Charvoneau, Lorenzo Locurcio & Ryan Surratt...

Mitchell Harrison for Kaw. I guess pro circuit, maybe Honda can steal a couple of these guys away...
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
6/16/2015 7:20am
h&m_cycle wrote:
I don't know if Bogle is going to make it in 450's, maybe somewhere... Yamaha got 3 fast guys coming shortly after Loretta's, Tristan Charvoneau, Lorenzo...

Yamaha got 3 fast guys coming shortly after Loretta's, Tristan Charvoneau, Lorenzo Locurcio & Ryan Surratt...

Mitchell Harrison for Kaw. I guess pro circuit, maybe Honda can steal a couple of these guys away...
Tristan Charboneau rides for Amsoil Honda, lol.
TeamGreen
6/16/2015 7:28am
MxKing809 wrote:
Dude..... no. Just no.

h&m_cycle wrote:
I don't see Honda cultivating young talent, they have NO mini program, they refuse to make 2 strokes the 150 gets smoked Honda's young talent consists...
I don't see Honda cultivating young talent, they have NO mini program, they refuse to make 2 strokes the 150 gets smoked

Honda's young talent consists of stealing riders mostly from yamaha, kaw & ktm mini riders...

mean while we got a SHOWDOWN @ Loretta's the 250B & 450B with Chase Sexton & Austin Forkner...

both killed the fields in their qualifers, they are tied to yamaha & kaw... future factory riders next year after Loretta's

Suzuki has nothing either, At Loretta's this year look at the results in the supermini, there won't be one honda in the top 10

this isn't a KNOCK on the 4 stroke, it's a knock on Honda to refuse to make a 2 stroke in the mini's...
Where did Cooper come from and what did he ride?
hvaughn88
6/16/2015 9:04am
MxKing809 wrote:
Dude..... no. Just no.

h&m_cycle wrote:
I don't see Honda cultivating young talent, they have NO mini program, they refuse to make 2 strokes the 150 gets smoked Honda's young talent consists...

TeamGreen wrote:
Where did Cooper come from and what did he ride?
Shhhh! You guys are really killing a good conspiracy theory. Tongue
h&m_cycle
6/16/2015 11:56am
h&m_cycle wrote:
I don't know if Bogle is going to make it in 450's, maybe somewhere... Yamaha got 3 fast guys coming shortly after Loretta's, Tristan Charvoneau, Lorenzo...

GrapeApe wrote:
Tristan Charboneau rides for Amsoil Honda, lol.
Thanks for proving my point, Tristan Charboneau won the 250 B title on a Yamaha, see "screen shot"...

Honda has no mini program therefore they have no choice...

DTHA70
6/16/2015 12:26pm
im really excited to see what Marky Worth is gonna do at lorettas in the A class this year. kid has been insanely fast. Same with Darien Sanayei.
bdownen323
6/16/2015 9:01pm
You guys are in for a surprise after LL's this year... Rumor is two new Geico riders straight out of B class.
OR Racer46
Fantasy
876th
6/16/2015 10:38pm
Speaking of that what ever happend to Jerry Robbins ? The kid that raced the 85 cr 250. Geico gave him new bikes after that
dl117
Fantasy
2577th
6/17/2015 4:48am
Jerry is riding a Rock River yamaha right now.

Post a reply to: 250 class signing process

The Latest