Fantasy
955th
10/25/2010 3:32pm Edited Date/Time 10/25/2010 3:33pm
Stroupe is on a 450.
Yep Valli motorsports team for 2011.
He will also be racing SX & MX.
Chris_ONeal
10/25/2010 3:33pm
Ryan Morias has been in the small bore class way longer than Davalos!

The Shop

M-M
10/25/2010 3:41pm
W Hahn needs some better starts. I think he's going to have a great 2011 either way.
Chris_ONeal
10/25/2010 3:45pm
M-M wrote:
W Hahn needs some better starts. I think he's going to have a great 2011 either way.
What????????? Wil Hahn needs better starts??? What races were you watching last year? His starts were some of the best in the 250 class if not the best.
nytsmaC
10/25/2010 3:47pm Edited Date/Time 10/25/2010 3:47pm
The only person I see in that list realistically winning a championship is Wilson. Rattray could be a wild card. Barcia will never win a championship unless he figures out how to be consistent.
BLAHBLAH
10/25/2010 3:49pm
M-M wrote:
What????????? Wil Hahn needs better starts??? What races were you watching last year? His starts were some of the best in the 250 class if not...
What????????? Wil Hahn needs better starts??? What races were you watching last year? His starts were some of the best in the 250 class if not the best.
circus
10/25/2010 3:59pm
nytsmaC wrote:
The only person I see in that list realistically winning a championship is Wilson. Rattray could be a wild card. Barcia will never win a championship...
The only person I see in that list realistically winning a championship is Wilson. Rattray could be a wild card. Barcia will never win a championship unless he figures out how to be consistent.
x2, Barcia definitely the desire but possibly the mental part of it hasn't come to him as of yet. Wilson on the other hand just seems to go with the flow, maybe thats reason he keeps his focus?
Chris_ONeal
10/25/2010 4:05pm
nytsmaC wrote:
The only person I see in that list realistically winning a championship is Wilson. Rattray could be a wild card. Barcia will never win a championship...
circus wrote:
x2, Barcia definitely the desire but possibly the mental part of it hasn't come to him as of yet. Wilson on the other hand just seems...
x2, Barcia definitely the desire but possibly the mental part of it hasn't come to him as of yet. Wilson on the other hand just seems to go with the flow, maybe thats reason he keeps his focus?
It's hard to say Wilson can keep his focus. Remember Freestone?? I do think Wilson however, will be the fastest and think he will win his coast.
circus
10/25/2010 4:09pm
It's hard to say Wilson can keep his focus. Remember Freestone?? I do think Wilson however, will be the fastest and think he will win his...
It's hard to say Wilson can keep his focus. Remember Freestone?? I do think Wilson however, will be the fastest and think he will win his coast.
I totally forgot about Freestone!! Im sure he wants to forget it also.
TeamGreen
10/25/2010 4:10pm
I wouldn't go throwin' Martin under the bus: He's gonna rail on that Yellow Factory scoot!
Chris_ONeal
10/25/2010 4:12pm
Also forgetting about a bunch of guys I think will be up there this year.

Ryan Sipes - I think he will get a win this year and be consistent. It's now or never in this class.

Blake Wharton - Has a win and just gets faster every year.

Cole Seely - I think he is going to be upfront a lot more this year. Kid has talent!

Travis Baker - not sure yet what to think about him.

Blake Baggett - He's going to be a force now on PC.

Also don't forget about Ken Roczen coming! He's my pic to win the West!!
Rudeboy119
10/25/2010 4:14pm
Barcia needs to get off the damn rev limiter! Sounding fast aint goin fast
Chris_ONeal
10/25/2010 4:15pm
It's hard to say Wilson can keep his focus. Remember Freestone?? I do think Wilson however, will be the fastest and think he will win his...
circus wrote:
I totally forgot about Freestone!! Im sure he wants to forget it also.
haha Yeah I'm sure he does! His bank account is probably 50K short from that brain fart! Wilson had a great year and I think once he gets the rookie cobwebs out he is going to be hard to beat.
lucero10x
10/25/2010 4:21pm
Rudeboy119 wrote:
Barcia needs to get off the damn rev limiter! Sounding fast aint goin fast
You aren't bullshitting anybody...Barcia goes fast, even if you don't approve of his transmission management techniques.
Sandberm
10/25/2010 4:27pm
Wharton, Morais and especially Davalos need to get the job done this year.
mag23
10/25/2010 4:29pm
maybe the lack of wins for the aforementioned is due to the stacked class... look at the names on that list, holy shit. They're all bad ass. That's what I like about nascar- you get a top 20, and you the man, in moto, you win, or you end up in this discussion. Lots of competition, lets celebrate all these guys.
crf250pilot
10/25/2010 4:49pm
Kinetic1 wrote:
Broc Tickle: It's time to race up front from the start. You obviously have the speed and fitness. You need to get you poop in a...
Broc Tickle: It's time to race up front from the start. You obviously have the speed and fitness. You need to get you poop in a group off the start.

Nico Izzi: How long have you been in the kiddie class? Do you have any wins? How many? You are starting to look like Short. All kidding aside, I know the heel injury is really freaking hard to get well from, just ask Tim Ferry, but it's time to step up. We havn't really seen anything special from you for quite awhile now. It's time to move to the front...now.

Justin Barcia: I have just one thing to say, where is the kid who came out to his very first pro race and kept the seniors in the class at bay for most of it? We need that guy back.

Eli Tomac: Where the heck is kid that won his first race? You fizzled in the remainder of the outdoors let's see what you can do now that you are "rested" up. Do you have the SX sklls to survive.

Martin (say Marteeen) Davalos: Seriously dude, you have been in this class way too long and don't seem to be improving....maybe it's time to move up and see if you have Metty syndrome.

Ryan Morais: This kid has the skills and last year he showed us he has the killer instinct. Lets see what he can do if he stays healthy.

Tyla Rattray: So....most of your rivals from the GP's are gone so let's see you step out from behind their shadows and race to the front. You showed lots of promise in the outdoor season and we are waiting for you to put it together.

Dean Wilson: This kid has serious skills indoors and out. I think if (and it's a big if) he can keep the bike upright he will win this title.

Austin Stroupe: Is he even riding? He has the speed but can't seem to keep it together for a whole race let alone a whole series......maybe he needs prozac? And why does he always look stoned?

I'm sure I forgot a few and am probably wrong about most of them but there you go.
What, no Josh Hansen on this list? He's been riding this class since before some of those other kids were born, any longer and we him and his kid on the same 250cc PC team.
10/25/2010 5:45pm
Wilson had a great rookie year and has the most raw talent and temperment to be a champ, and his fitness seems fine IMHO

PC and Gieco guys got a huge majority of holeshots, I think Tickle will be starting at the fron this year.

Barcia, he is a 450 guy, and Wharton, he's a question mark to me...than you have Roczen and Musquin sp? coming in! this class is so stacked! Good luck to everybody!
Kinetic1
10/25/2010 8:23pm
Also forgetting about a bunch of guys I think will be up there this year. Ryan Sipes - I think he will get a win this...
Also forgetting about a bunch of guys I think will be up there this year.

Ryan Sipes - I think he will get a win this year and be consistent. It's now or never in this class.

Blake Wharton - Has a win and just gets faster every year.

Cole Seely - I think he is going to be upfront a lot more this year. Kid has talent!

Travis Baker - not sure yet what to think about him.

Blake Baggett - He's going to be a force now on PC.

Also don't forget about Ken Roczen coming! He's my pic to win the West!!
Good calls on all counts.
Kinetic1
10/25/2010 8:26pm
I forgot about the GP stars coming too. I SUCK!

Post a reply to: 250 class put up or shut up list...

The Latest