2015 Supercross NOT an FIM World Championship

Edited Date/Time 10/31/2014 2:00pm
I read in a recent issue of MXP Magazine, about the Toronto supercross, that the reason they had a Canadian stop in the series wheterh it be Vancouver or Toronto, was because in worder for it to be an FIm World Championship, they needed a race outside of the states, thus the Canadian round(s). So, since there are only races in the USA for 2015, wouldnt it mean that for 2015 it wont be "Monster Energy FIM World Championship"?
|
O___o
10/31/2014 7:34am
oh, so its not an FIM World Championship because Jorddo says so.
10/31/2014 9:58am
O___o wrote:
No, just from what I understand, and what I have read, They added the rounds in Canada because they needed races outside of the YS for it to be an FIM World Championship. Now that they only have rounds in the US, wouldnt it technically not be an FIM World Championship anymore? makes sense to me.

And based off your response, you read the title of the thread and not the post that goes with it. Maybe you should try that next time before posting.
O___o
10/31/2014 10:25am Edited Date/Time 10/31/2014 10:25am
O___o wrote:
No, just from what I understand, and what I have read, They added the rounds in Canada because they needed races outside of the YS for...
No, just from what I understand, and what I have read, They added the rounds in Canada because they needed races outside of the YS for it to be an FIM World Championship. Now that they only have rounds in the US, wouldnt it technically not be an FIM World Championship anymore? makes sense to me.

And based off your response, you read the title of the thread and not the post that goes with it. Maybe you should try that next time before posting.
Looks like you're wrong on all accounts. Sucks to suck.

The Shop

O___o
10/31/2014 10:27am
Because it's an attempted dig on the US by a Canadian who is slightly angered that there isn't an SX race in Canada anymore.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/31/2014 10:29am
O___o wrote:
Looks like you're wrong on all accounts. Sucks to suck.

Back her down there a notch, this morning has been a tad bit aggressive. Laughing

Post a reply to: 2015 Supercross NOT an FIM World Championship

The Latest