2015 SX preview CBS Christmas tradition ended?

Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
12/22/2014 6:22pm
I made it to 3:56 seconds. Did it get better?
12/23/2014 2:45am
Thanks, I heard during the emergency js7 podcast that the guys were filming a preview show at Racer X HQ , I guess those will be the only preview we'll get to see this year. Thanks for the head's up that the first episode was released (it was pretty bad , corny jokes, overall the preview podcast that I'm sure Matthes and team will release will be superior or the video preview. Unless one's into waffling jokes their video previews kinda don't cut it (some dudes are just made for radio and print over video, haha).

Bummer on the usual Christmas timed Supercross preview as it's usually well put together and much of our family would watch together, it was sort of a tradition once I thought about it.

Perhaps FOX Sports Channel taking over Supercross broadcasts had a bearing on the preview show though the Behind the Dream shows were still on CBS last year. With record high viewer ship I'd have thought if anything the preview show may be extended or ibclude a larger budget rather than get the axe....

The Shop

Pitrcer3
12/23/2014 5:21am
All of the races are being held on Fox Sports and its related channels. CBS is no longer carrying the races or that content.

Post a reply to: 2015 SX preview CBS Christmas tradition ended?

The Latest