2015 Monster Energy/Pro Circuit Kawasaki riders?

Dx3moto
Edited Date/Time 6/6/2014 1:48am
I don't see Adam Cianciarulo going anywhere, but with the recent bike malfunctions you have to think that riders aren't jumping at the opportunity to ride for PC as much as they used to (Mainly due to GEICO, Rockstar, TLD, and Star stepping their game up). Wilson is obviously leaving to ride the 450 class, there's rumors of Baggett wanting to leave, and Matthes reported that Justin Hill to KTM sounds like a done deal. That leaves Cianciarulo, Davalos, and Durham, with the possibility of Bowers. I heard rumors on PulpMX that Davalos is joining the Rockstar Husqvarna team with Osborne. That leaves the question, who do you think will ride for PC next season? Is Chris Allredge moving up to the Pro ranks next year? You have anything, GuyB?
|
6/4/2014 1:43pm
AC not going anywhere!??! What are you smoking?! He only won all 3 main events he was in (with the exception of Toronto where he dicked his shoulder). Reminded me of a certain young African American individual who rode a Kawasaki in the lites class and won his first championship in his rookie year in pro SX Wink

The Shop

6/4/2014 1:45pm
Bigfoot_fr wrote:
Dylan ferrandis for PC Wink

Good idea, even if it is just for the SX West.
Since he is on a 85 he says he wants to race in the states, you can tell and he openly says it he's over the GPs... his plans are to move to the states for 2015, now the question is witch team ? Riding for CLS right now might help get to move to PC...

Plus he's really talented for sx..
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
6/4/2014 1:49pm
AC not going anywhere!??! What are you smoking?! He only won all 3 main events he was in (with the exception of Toronto where he dicked...
AC not going anywhere!??! What are you smoking?! He only won all 3 main events he was in (with the exception of Toronto where he dicked his shoulder). Reminded me of a certain young African American individual who rode a Kawasaki in the lites class and won his first championship in his rookie year in pro SX Wink
your an moran.
FullThrottle
6/4/2014 1:56pm
AC not going anywhere!??! What are you smoking?! He only won all 3 main events he was in (with the exception of Toronto where he dicked...
You know what he meant. "Not going anywhere" as in not leaving PC Kawi.

Stop fishing.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
6/4/2014 2:01pm
Grant Langston won his first title on a KTM, not a Kawasaki.
6/4/2014 2:04pm
Not fishing, just re-read it and I read it wrong. Thought he meant that he wasnt going anywhere with his career. My apologies PinchBlush
6/4/2014 2:05pm
Dart Board wrote:
Ferrandis isn't a Roczen, musquin, pourcel level talent.
Remember how old was musquin for his first world championship ? He wasnt as good as Ferrandis right now.. i dont know why but i feel something for this kid in sx
6/4/2014 2:05pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Grant Langston won his first title on a KTM, not a Kawasaki.
I was referring to James Stewart WhistlingWhistling

6/4/2014 2:10pm
Dart Board wrote:
Ferrandis isn't a Roczen, musquin, pourcel level talent.
Bigfoot_fr wrote:
Remember how old was musquin for his first world championship ? He wasnt as good as Ferrandis right now.. i dont know why but i feel...
Remember how old was musquin for his first world championship ? He wasnt as good as Ferrandis right now.. i dont know why but i feel something for this kid in sx
There's a lot of hype around him and there has been for a while but I just don't see it.

He does have a great chance at the world title next year when mx2 gets depleted and hopefully herlings moves up. Maybe that will put him over the top.
MauriceR
Fantasy
154th
6/4/2014 2:11pm
Stewart didn't ride for PC though he was factory Kawasaki
6/4/2014 2:15pm
Dart Board wrote:
There's a lot of hype around him and there has been for a while but I just don't see it. He does have a great chance...
There's a lot of hype around him and there has been for a while but I just don't see it.

He does have a great chance at the world title next year when mx2 gets depleted and hopefully herlings moves up. Maybe that will put him over the top.
I really don't believe he's staying in the mx2 next year.. he clearly said his mind is 100% on the states... we'll see which team.. maybe back with Bud racing.. we saw what the bike worth with Teillet (almost holeshot glen helen)..
chrisbuehler
6/4/2014 2:29pm
Dx3moto wrote:
I don't see Adam Cianciarulo going anywhere, but with the recent bike malfunctions you have to think that riders aren't jumping at the opportunity to ride...
I don't see Adam Cianciarulo going anywhere, but with the recent bike malfunctions you have to think that riders aren't jumping at the opportunity to ride for PC as much as they used to (Mainly due to GEICO, Rockstar, TLD, and Star stepping their game up). Wilson is obviously leaving to ride the 450 class, there's rumors of Baggett wanting to leave, and Matthes reported that Justin Hill to KTM sounds like a done deal. That leaves Cianciarulo, Davalos, and Durham, with the possibility of Bowers. I heard rumors on PulpMX that Davalos is joining the Rockstar Husqvarna team with Osborne. That leaves the question, who do you think will ride for PC next season? Is Chris Allredge moving up to the Pro ranks next year? You have anything, GuyB?
Hill to KTM? Thats a huge loss for Mitch. Hill improved so much this year, more than just about anyone. Solid indoors and out, too. He was ripping 2nd moto at Hangtown, went around Anderson like he was a speed bump!
Titan1
6/4/2014 2:31pm
I'm a little saddened by PC Kawi's past couple of years. It's like watching Michael Jordan on the Wizards...
chrisbuehler
6/4/2014 2:35pm
Titan1 wrote:
I'm a little saddened by PC Kawi's past couple of years. It's like watching Michael Jordan on the Wizards...
Woof! Take that back right now, brutal LoL! I would rather not have those memories of MJ in a Wizard's uniform in my head. Dont worry AC will be so spectacular it will make us forget all this
Grieby54
6/4/2014 3:06pm
He got second in two main events. I also agree with OP - AC isn't going anywhere. He will stay on PC until he leaves the 250 class.

Why the hell does Davalos keep getting factory rides? The dude has been in the class for 9 years (going on 10 next season) and has produced, what, 3 wins total?
6/4/2014 3:08pm
You don't think davalos is good enough for a factory ride after the season he had going?
zippy895
6/4/2014 3:12pm Edited Date/Time 6/4/2014 3:13pm
nm
CR250Rider
6/4/2014 3:17pm
GrapeApe wrote:
your an moran.
Haha. Yes
mx836
6/4/2014 3:20pm
Hasn't Tonus been reported to possibly be making a move to the US next year? Will he be bumped up because of the age rule next season?
Titan1
6/4/2014 3:32pm
Titan1 wrote:
Woof! Take that back right now, brutal LoL! I would rather not have those memories of MJ in a Wizard's uniform in my head. Dont worry...
Woof! Take that back right now, brutal LoL! I would rather not have those memories of MJ in a Wizard's uniform in my head. Dont worry AC will be so spectacular it will make us forget all this
I know, right? So painful watching him with the wizards...I nearly cried the first two times he retired, but I cheered when he retired the third time...it was painful watching him look mediocre. And the same is true of PC right now...they aren't supposed to be mediocre.
Dx3moto
6/4/2014 3:39pm Edited Date/Time 6/4/2014 3:40pm
Grieby54 wrote:
He got second in two main events. I also agree with OP - AC isn't going anywhere. He will stay on PC until he leaves the...
He got second in two main events. I also agree with OP - AC isn't going anywhere. He will stay on PC until he leaves the 250 class.

Why the hell does Davalos keep getting factory rides? The dude has been in the class for 9 years (going on 10 next season) and has produced, what, 3 wins total?
While I agree with you on the Davalos part, there isn't that many riders that can be considered legitimate title threats. Davalos would probably be a good choice after his St. Louis victory, I really think he would have held on for the championship, and there's not many guys who can say they've been in that position.

Wilson Oakland.
Cianciarulo Daytona and shoulder injury.
Davalos "running out of gas" when the team had multiple bike malfunctions this season.
Wilson crashing at GH due to "bike malfunction".

It makes me curious how exactly Durham crashed, possibly bike malfunction? I hate to say it, but 5-10 years ago, any rider on the line would join PC over any other 250 team, no doubt. After this season, I think a rider would rather go to a Star or Geico offer over PC offer (depending on the rider of course). Mitch is the kind of guy that wants solid title contenders, and if he can't get any (except AC and Bowers), what would he do? Certainly wouldn't have a 2 rider team, and I don't think he would pick up a 7th-10th place guy hoping they can produce wins. I think he's in trouble, but everyone has their opinions on the situation. 2015 is going to be a big year for them, because Star/TLD/Geico/Rockstar are only getting better.
hvaughn88
6/4/2014 3:47pm
Titan1 wrote:
That's an awesome analogy

Post a reply to: 2015 Monster Energy/Pro Circuit Kawasaki riders?

The Latest