16 and Baker

Titan1
Edited Date/Time 8/23/2017 2:55am
Is Zach the first person that Aldon has turned into a champion?

Does this give his program more credibility?
|
DonM
8/21/2017 1:41pm
Titan1 wrote:

His program has always had credibility...this is just another championship that Aldon had a part to play in it...
davistld01
8/21/2017 1:49pm
You know, the saying is that Aldon just turns champions into champions...but the truth probably is that only someone with a champion mentality & skillset can take full benefit of his program. There's no doubt at all that (for the right riders) it works!
8/21/2017 1:52pm
Little off topic but if I'm not mistaken Broc Tickle is going to KTM and will be training with Aldon so I'm very interested in seeing how that will go, I think it will be a very good combination.
DonM
8/21/2017 2:15pm
davistld01 wrote:
You know, the saying is that Aldon just turns champions into champions...but the truth probably is that only someone with a champion mentality & skillset can...
You know, the saying is that Aldon just turns champions into champions...but the truth probably is that only someone with a champion mentality & skillset can take full benefit of his program. There's no doubt at all that (for the right riders) it works!
It's only a saying on Vital...

The Shop

8/21/2017 2:17pm
Was watching a documentary on Lance Armstrong getting caught. Some interesting comparisons and observations that sure get you thinking could it be possible in this sport. Why do these athletes perform so we'll yet get out so early?
cali11
8/21/2017 2:23pm
Titan1 wrote:

Dosent his British Championship count?
Ted722
8/21/2017 2:26pm Edited Date/Time 8/21/2017 2:34pm
Title had me thinking it had something to do with Milsaps.
mxtech1
8/21/2017 2:29pm
Was watching a documentary on Lance Armstrong getting caught. Some interesting comparisons and observations that sure get you thinking could it be possible in this sport...
Was watching a documentary on Lance Armstrong getting caught. Some interesting comparisons and observations that sure get you thinking could it be possible in this sport. Why do these athletes perform so we'll yet get out so early?
I don't know but that show/documentary was amazing and really opened my eyes to a lot of things.

A must watch for any sports enthusiast.
Titan1
8/21/2017 2:32pm
Titan1 wrote:

cali11 wrote:
Dosent his British Championship count?
About as much as a Canadian Championship counts..., slightly better than a LL's amateur national championship, great resume builder...but not nearly at the same level as an AMA national title.
Swann
8/21/2017 2:34pm
Was watching a documentary on Lance Armstrong getting caught. Some interesting comparisons and observations that sure get you thinking could it be possible in this sport...
Um, injuries?
8/21/2017 3:33pm
mxtech1 wrote:
I don't know but that show/documentary was amazing and really opened my eyes to a lot of things.

When sport becomes big business, even FBI investigations can be made to disappear. Politicians like to align themselves with winners. See young Donnie even gets his mug on the screen
etccb
8/21/2017 3:38pm
mxtech1 wrote:

Does anyone have a link for this or info to help someone search for it?
8/21/2017 3:53pm
I watched it on Netflix the other day when I was layed up for a couple. In the documentaries section. Need an hour or two but very interesting and eye opening.
stewie94
8/21/2017 4:37pm
Little off topic but if I'm not mistaken Broc Tickle is going to KTM and will be training with Aldon so I'm very interested in seeing...
Little off topic but if I'm not mistaken Broc Tickle is going to KTM and will be training with Aldon so I'm very interested in seeing how that will go, I think it will be a very good combination.
who said broc goona be training with baker?
DonM
8/21/2017 4:41pm
Little off topic but if I'm not mistaken Broc Tickle is going to KTM and will be training with Aldon so I'm very interested in seeing...
stewie94 wrote:
Matthes....
MiguelT.
8/21/2017 4:41pm
you just hit the nail in the head. Its very easy to pass a drug test, for these professionals and trainers; it's part of their job as a trainer as well...but anyway.
stewie94
8/21/2017 5:04pm
stewie94 wrote:
DonM wrote:
Matthes....
thought aldon wasent goona take on the whole program jut his selective group of like 2 or 3 450s guys & 1 250 guy?? i guess broc taking dunge spot then
bents
Fantasy
710th
8/21/2017 6:43pm
Lets put away the tin hats kids. Baker is not going to risk his reputation in any way shape or form, nor would any of those guys that trained with him take that level of risk. To suggest otherwise is absolutely irresponsible. I hate all of this conjecture, it is so, well, disgusting. It takes away from all of their combined great work. Success breeds contempt.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
8/21/2017 6:52pm
You don't pay a guy 125k to train you, you pay him to help you pass a test.
bents
Fantasy
710th
8/21/2017 7:11pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Do you really, honestly believe this? I believe you to be a knowledge and accomplished athlete in this sport, and I find it hard that you believe the whole crew is cheating. So Zach Osborne's incredible season comes down to an artificial result? Is this what you are saying? I believe he worked his ass off, improved his riding and his fitness, and was determined as hell to put himself at the top of the podium. And Aldon played a part in his success but as we all know he doesn't turn the throttle.
BobPA
8/21/2017 7:45pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Bold statement right there.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
8/21/2017 7:46pm
UpTiTe wrote:
bents wrote:
Do you really, honestly believe this? I believe you to be a knowledge and accomplished athlete in this sport, and I find it hard that you...
Do you really, honestly believe this? I believe you to be a knowledge and accomplished athlete in this sport, and I find it hard that you believe the whole crew is cheating. So Zach Osborne's incredible season comes down to an artificial result? Is this what you are saying? I believe he worked his ass off, improved his riding and his fitness, and was determined as hell to put himself at the top of the podium. And Aldon played a part in his success but as we all know he doesn't turn the throttle.
I think you have to be naive to think some riders arent taking PEDs. I have a decent idea of what guys are taking, some are legally prescribed, some not. Do some homework on the effects of secretion inhibitors, and why they are used in sports and then look at past riders and who their trainers were.

If youre willing to look, your eyes will be open.

BobPA
8/21/2017 7:51pm
UpTiTe wrote:
I think you have to be naive to think some riders arent taking PEDs. I have a decent idea of what guys are taking, some are...
I think you have to be naive to think some riders arent taking PEDs. I have a decent idea of what guys are taking, some are legally prescribed, some not. Do some homework on the effects of secretion inhibitors, and why they are used in sports and then look at past riders and who their trainers were.

You are quite willing to speculate with no actual proof.
8/21/2017 8:26pm
UpTiTe wrote:
BobPA wrote:
You really think Stew got a two year ban for not having an indate letter from the doctor?
Titan1
8/21/2017 8:32pm
Wow...this thread took a wrong turn.

All I was trying to say was that with so many people claimin Baker turns champions into champions...with Zach does that change their opinion?
8/21/2017 8:44pm
No he definitely turns churns out champions. You've just got to ask how. Armstrong said it was from all hard work, but we know that to be false. The US Postal team were untouchable in cycling but their riders never tested positive either. Until they left the team anyway.
tempura
8/21/2017 8:53pm
What a load of bullshit.
Look, Baker tries to sell his gimmick products, laying around his counter tops and neatly arranged in his cupboards, but I think it's going too far to accuse him and his riders of taking illegal drugs to enhance performance.
bents
Fantasy
710th
8/21/2017 8:56pm
UpTiTe wrote:
bents wrote:
Do you really, honestly believe this? I believe you to be a knowledge and accomplished athlete in this sport, and I find it hard that you...
UpTiTe wrote:
I think you have to be naive to think some riders arent taking PEDs. I have a decent idea of what guys are taking, some are...

I don't think I am naive about the possibility of PEDs in our sport. I am asking you specifically if you believe Aldon cheats with the knowledge and permission of the athletes he trains, because that is the insinuation you are putting out there. With the latest athlete being Zach. I don't for this two reasons: A-because I believe strongly that these athletes wouldn't support it, and B-I don't believe Aldon believes in cheating nor do I believe he would risk his entire professional career and reputation to do so. If this make me naive, well colour me naive then.
BobPA
8/21/2017 9:05pm
UpTiTe wrote:
BobPA wrote:
You really think Stew got a two year ban for not having an indate letter from the doctor?
Nick Diaz got a 5 year suspension for weed....

Post a reply to: 16 and Baker

The Latest