16 Ktms arrival?

jrt240
7/3/2015 4:02pm
I'm waiting until December, I heard the 2017 will be available by then
swatdoc
7/3/2015 4:50pm
Jaybird you soulless heathen you!! How dare you suck the life out of Motodork's salesmen friends by not paying way over msrp for a bike!! You probably like to club baby seals too!!!
The next time you want to buy a bike you should just March right up to the salesman and demand that he takes $2000 over retail for the bike. Stick to your guns!! Don't give in!!
Jaybird67k
7/3/2015 5:10pm
swatdoc wrote:
Jaybird you soulless heathen you!! How dare you suck the life out of Motodork's salesmen friends by not paying way over msrp for a bike!! You...
Jaybird you soulless heathen you!! How dare you suck the life out of Motodork's salesmen friends by not paying way over msrp for a bike!! You probably like to club baby seals too!!!
The next time you want to buy a bike you should just March right up to the salesman and demand that he takes $2000 over retail for the bike. Stick to your guns!! Don't give in!!
Lol.......love it !
I do like them baby seal leg warmers and sleevless winter time vest I make out of their pelts. It is the most humane to just club them but sometimes I do like to use my full automatic AR-15 especially if there is a group of them.....lol.

I use the big boy AR-10 .308 for the Polar bears.

Texas.....America.

Jason

swatdoc
7/3/2015 6:24pm
Haha YEA!!!!! Slaughter those baby seals - in honor of Motodork's fallen comrades!!!!

The Shop

machine
7/3/2015 6:56pm
swatdoc wrote:
Jaybird you soulless heathen you!! How dare you suck the life out of Motodork's salesmen friends by not paying way over msrp for a bike!! You...
Jaybird67k wrote:
Lol.......love it ! I do like them baby seal leg warmers and sleevless winter time vest I make out of their pelts. It is the most...
Lol.......love it !
I do like them baby seal leg warmers and sleevless winter time vest I make out of their pelts. It is the most humane to just club them but sometimes I do like to use my full automatic AR-15 especially if there is a group of them.....lol.

Texas.....America.

Jason

Not too smart admitting on a public forum that you have a post 1986 illegal full automatic AR on a public forum dude. Your not impressing anyone. Get over yourself...
mulletman
7/3/2015 6:56pm
Motodork,

GTFO you commie bastard.
Jaybird67k
7/3/2015 8:25pm
swatdoc wrote:
Jaybird67k wrote:
Lol.......love it ! I do like them baby seal leg warmers and sleevless winter time vest I make out of their pelts. It is the most...
Lol.......love it !

Texas.....America.

Jason

machine wrote:
Not too smart admitting on a public forum that you have a post 1986 illegal full automatic AR on a public forum dude. Your not impressing...
Not too smart admitting on a public forum that you have a post 1986 illegal full automatic AR on a public forum dude. Your not impressing anyone. Get over yourself...
We must have a Obama lover here.
I have automatic everything and it's not illegal but I can see you obviously know nothing about weapons or the laws in place about weapons or the licensing to own such weapons......lmao. Nice try buddy.
I guess next you will tell me that my silencers and or suppressors and grenade launchers are illegal next....lol.

I live by the constitution. You probably think that by law you have to have a driver license or a social security number which you don't by the way and they probably have you thinking driving is a privilege also......so funny. Sorry if you don't have the credentials to own and possess what you want. Your loss.

If your nice I'll take you to one of our next NFA shoots.

Jason
Motodork
7/3/2015 9:22pm Edited Date/Time 7/3/2015 9:25pm
swatdoc wrote:
Jaybird67k wrote:
Lol.......love it !

Texas.....America.

Jason

Someone said keep it classy?
yzrider53
7/4/2015 5:11am
mx317 wrote:
Stay classy Motodork. Besides if that is all they are making, they are working for the wrong dealer. I was a bike salesman at one time...
Stay classy Motodork. Besides if that is all they are making, they are working for the wrong dealer. I was a bike salesman at one time, so I have a little bit of background here.
Motodork wrote:
So you know that the owner keeps the salesman spiff card now and dealerships don't pay the salesman on the rebate either anymore, so that is...
So you know that the owner keeps the salesman spiff card now and dealerships don't pay the salesman on the rebate either anymore, so that is what every dealer in so cal is paying a salesman to sale a dirtbike. If you know of any dealers in so cal paying more please let me know so I can tell the 10 salesmen that I know so that they can try to make enough to live. I will say salesmen back in the hay day 2002-2008 did make much more money and they got paid on rebates and they got their spiff card, Honda did away with the spiff card because the dealer principle was keeping it all and it is meant for the salesman. But for the last 7 years the guys I know that are still in the sales game are only there because street bike guys will let them make a little bit of money and are somewhat fair.
When I'm go into a dealer and buy the latest mx bike, I already know what I want and nobody's using their "salesmen" skills. They are, at this point, a middle man, not much more than that. If someone can't afford to put their kids through college selling motorcycles, that's not our problem, it's theirs. (Nothing against sales people)
With your logic (previous posts), the person selling me a hamburger at McDonalds should add 10% to my purchase so that they can pay off their student loans.
machine
7/4/2015 7:35am
Jaybird67k wrote:
We must have a Obama lover here. I have automatic everything and it's not illegal but I can see you obviously know nothing about weapons or...
I have automatic everything and it's not illegal but I can see you obviously know nothing about weapons or the laws in place about weapons or the licensing to own such weapons......lmao. Nice try buddy.
I guess next you will tell me that my silencers and or suppressors and grenade launchers are illegal next....lol.

I live by the constitution. You probably think that by law you have to have a driver license or a social security number which you don't by the way and they probably have you thinking driving is a privilege also......so funny. Sorry if you don't have the credentials to own and possess what you want. Your loss.

Jason
Haha...Obama lover?..I think not. I just choose not to post pictures of my guns on a MOTOCROSS forum to try and impress people. I have no problem with fully automatic, If your's is legal enjoy your 20k weapon, I hope it was worth it.Smile
Motodork
7/4/2015 8:09am
yzrider53 wrote:
When I'm go into a dealer and buy the latest mx bike, I already know what I want and nobody's using their "salesmen" skills. They are...
When I'm go into a dealer and buy the latest mx bike, I already know what I want and nobody's using their "salesmen" skills. They are, at this point, a middle man, not much more than that. If someone can't afford to put their kids through college selling motorcycles, that's not our problem, it's theirs. (Nothing against sales people)
With your logic (previous posts), the person selling me a hamburger at McDonalds should add 10% to my purchase so that they can pay off their student loans.
Hopefully everyone won't think your job is just a middle man also, in California you have to have a state license to sell, you have to do a FBI fingerprint background check and have never committed a crime of any type, it is a very tough process. Even if you already know what you want the customer is still taking up the salesman time to do the paperwork, the dmv and the warranty registration. You bringing up micky d's or calling a salesman just a middle man show just how un American you are. This country was built on the backs of guys in construction and salesman, because without the sales guy there is no need to build anything because nothing was sold, someone sold the Brooklyn bridge to new York, but that guy was just a middle man. Vitards at there best right here.
Motodork
7/4/2015 8:19am
And if that guy is just a middle man why do you go out of your way to say hi every time you walk into the store? Because most customers like vitards do just that, what to pay nothing but think of themselves as a good customer and want to be known at their local store, what a vitard doesn't realize is when you just say hi to a salesman you may be screwing him out of being able to speak to a quality customer just by taking up that 2 seconds of his time, phone rings someone else grabs it and make a big sale, but he was stuck saying hi to a jackhole that thinks he is a middle man. I see it at the shop I go to all the time and I feel bad for the guys that ha e been there for years and know what they are doing. A lot of them have had to leave the motorcycle industry because temecula is a dirtbike town and it is almost impossible to make a living, everytime I go into temecula motorsports they have new sales guys because the customers suck so bad in this area.
Jaybird67k
7/4/2015 8:25am
Jaybird67k wrote:
We must have a Obama lover here. I have automatic everything and it's not illegal but I can see you obviously know nothing about weapons or...

Jason
machine wrote:
Haha...Obama lover?..I think not. I just choose not to post pictures of my guns on a MOTOCROSS forum to try and impress people. I have no...
Haha...Obama lover?..I think not. I just choose not to post pictures of my guns on a MOTOCROSS forum to try and impress people. I have no problem with fully automatic, If your's is legal enjoy your 20k weapon, I hope it was worth it.Smile
20K ??? Wow you are ignorant on the subject of guns and I'm sorry you are offended by guns and gun rights on this 4th of July.
If I decided to post pictures of all my Dirt bikes and guns I could fill up a few pages. I'm sorry your offended that I have worked hard all my life and never collected and un employment check and lived off the government but that's just me. I have no mortgage and 55 acres paid for and no car notes but some people like to live in debt but I choose not to.
Now, I know you didn't say you were offended by guns so jealous may be a better word because that's how you come off........offended or jealous.

Look what I found under my pillow.

Jason

EastFlorida
7/4/2015 8:33am
Jaybird67k wrote:

Jason
machine wrote:
Haha...Obama lover?..I think not. I just choose not to post pictures of my guns on a MOTOCROSS forum to try and impress people. I have no...
Jaybird67k wrote:
20K ??? Wow you are ignorant on the subject of guns and I'm sorry you are offended by guns and gun rights on this 4th of...
20K ??? Wow you are ignorant on the subject of guns and I'm sorry you are offended by guns and gun rights on this 4th of July.
If I decided to post pictures of all my Dirt bikes and guns I could fill up a few pages. I'm sorry your offended that I have worked hard all my life and never collected and un employment check and lived off the government but that's just me. I have no mortgage and 55 acres paid for and no car notes but some people like to live in debt but I choose not to.
Now, I know you didn't say you were offended by guns so jealous may be a better word because that's how you come off........offended or jealous.

Jason

Is that a new '16 KTM model? I thought that was what this thread was about. You girls go fight in the corner somewhere...
RMT
7/4/2015 8:41am Edited Date/Time 7/4/2015 8:41am
In two pages we go from a guy asking if anyone knows when the 16 KTM 350 is gonna be shipped to a guy from Texas (what a surprise) telling us what a fine American he is and posting pics of his guns. Wow.
Jaybird67k
7/4/2015 9:03am Edited Date/Time 7/4/2015 9:05am
@EastFlorida ......You got something against girls? lol.

Can I post pics of Bears?

Oh......the 2016 KTM 350 will be in TEXAS end of this month.
machine
7/4/2015 9:21am
Jaybird67k wrote:
20K ??? Wow you are ignorant on the subject of guns and I'm sorry you are offended by guns and gun rights on this 4th of...

Jason

Dude, let it go, no one is impressed by what you have or don't have. I'm neither jealous or offended by your guns. You are making A LOT of assumptions about me and have no clue. Enjoy your 4th...
deez387
7/4/2015 2:07pm
RMT wrote:
In two pages we go from a guy asking if anyone knows when the 16 KTM 350 is gonna be shipped to a guy from Texas...
In two pages we go from a guy asking if anyone knows when the 16 KTM 350 is gonna be shipped to a guy from Texas (what a surprise) telling us what a fine American he is and posting pics of his guns. Wow.

newmann
7/5/2015 6:37am
Dirt bikes and full auto firearms. Just add bacon and it's Newmann approved.
newmann
7/8/2015 6:02am
Laughing Well, there you go....BACON!!!
RPM68
7/8/2015 6:39am
RMT wrote:
In two pages we go from a guy asking if anyone knows when the 16 KTM 350 is gonna be shipped to a guy from Texas...
There is a reason Obama is scared of Texas, and a reason ISIS failed to attack us. A 60+ year old patrol officer smoked 2 ISIS members equipped with Assault rifles, with his Glock .45. Nothing says Texas more than that...or this...

newmann
7/8/2015 6:54am
RMT wrote:
RPM68 wrote:
There is a reason Obama is scared of Texas, and a reason ISIS failed to attack us. A 60+ year old patrol officer smoked 2 ISIS...
There is a reason Obama is scared of Texas, and a reason ISIS failed to attack us. A 60+ year old patrol officer smoked 2 ISIS members equipped with Assault rifles, with his Glock .45. Nothing says Texas more than that...or this...

I'll see your Cycle Ranch and raise you one Swan Cycle Park. Drove down CR433 outside of Tyler this weekend with no bike in the back of the truck....man was I wondering where I went wrong.

Swan
Texas
'Merica
Ktm life
8/5/2015 1:55pm
Anybody get their 16 yet? I'm getting antsy

Post a reply to: 16 Ktms arrival?

The Latest