Zycki11
Edited Date/Time 12/5/2014 12:13pm
Looking at Roczens program, switch of brands, and his attitude. Does anyone stand a chance? I feel Tomac and KR94 will really be the head of the class next year. I think my boy Reedy will be good and capitalize by being consitant and at the front. But outright speed wise. I feel this year will be really really entertaining.
|
MXD
12/3/2014 10:32am
Do you really think Reed has been consistent over the past few seasons? Maybe it's just perception as I haven't looked at the vault so I could be wrong but "consistent" isn't what comes to mind when I think of Reed the last few seasons.
SKlein
12/3/2014 11:02am
Zycki11 wrote:
Looking at Roczens program, switch of brands, and his attitude. Does anyone stand a chance? I feel Tomac and KR94 will really be the head of...
Looking at Roczens program, switch of brands, and his attitude. Does anyone stand a chance? I feel Tomac and KR94 will really be the head of the class next year. I think my boy Reedy will be good and capitalize by being consitant and at the front. But outright speed wise. I feel this year will be really really entertaining.
Considering where Trey has been these last few events I'm pretty sure he's going to be the real deal as well. Should be a solid year.
IWreckALot
12/3/2014 11:16am
I loved watching the Tomac/ Roczen battles a few years ago. And the Tomac Wilson battles were fun too. I'm on the Tomac wagon even though Roczen has more results than Tomac. I still get the vibe from Tomac that his heart is 100% in to racing, he has the proper support and he's just driven to do whatever it takes to not only beat, but to crush the field. Very RVish but with a more personable approach. It'll be fun watching these two fur sure.

The Shop

mxb2
12/3/2014 12:05pm
Zycki11 wrote:
Looking at Roczens program, switch of brands, and his attitude. Does anyone stand a chance? I feel Tomac and KR94 will really be the head of...
lol on reed. imo a 3 way battle,kroc,tomac, canard.
12/3/2014 12:12pm
Earlier I postulated that I could see Roczen showing up next year with unmatched speed (unmatched by everyone but maybe 7), but after seeing Tomac at the baby SX's I can pretty much see him hanging with anyone.

Easy to imagine Trey and Davi being outmatched just a bit, but just as easy to imagine them keeping up, as well. Can't wait to see how it all races out.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
12/3/2014 12:50pm
When you posted 15, I thought this was going to be about Dean Wilson.

Try '15. Smile
Skippie
12/3/2014 12:53pm
IWreckALot wrote:
I loved watching the Tomac/ Roczen battles a few years ago. And the Tomac Wilson battles were fun too. I'm on the Tomac wagon even though...
I loved watching the Tomac/ Roczen battles a few years ago. And the Tomac Wilson battles were fun too. I'm on the Tomac wagon even though Roczen has more results than Tomac. I still get the vibe from Tomac that his heart is 100% in to racing, he has the proper support and he's just driven to do whatever it takes to not only beat, but to crush the field. Very RVish but with a more personable approach. It'll be fun watching these two fur sure.
I love Tomac and Roczen for different reasons. They obviously both love riding and racing, Tomac seems more like a machine and Roczen seems to have more fun with it. In 2 years those battles are gonna be unreal!
Zycki11
12/3/2014 1:37pm
Zycki11 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
I think Chad will be good. He already looks thinner and ahead of last year. Not to mention it's a rare thing for him to be on the same bike two years in a row. The consistency has not been there for three years, but he will be good.
DR176
12/3/2014 1:48pm
It's hard to count Reed out of at least one win this year as he proves time and time again that he can do it despite what everyone might think. But I'm with you, I think this year will be a good one and it will come down to either Tomac or Roczen in the end.
IWreckALot
12/3/2014 1:50pm
IWreckALot wrote:
I loved watching the Tomac/ Roczen battles a few years ago. And the Tomac Wilson battles were fun too. I'm on the Tomac wagon even though...
Skippie wrote:
I love Tomac and Roczen for different reasons. They obviously both love riding and racing, Tomac seems more like a machine and Roczen seems to have...
I love Tomac and Roczen for different reasons. They obviously both love riding and racing, Tomac seems more like a machine and Roczen seems to have more fun with it. In 2 years those battles are gonna be unreal!
Exactly my sentiment. Two very likable dudes in two different ways.
Mxdnusa
12/3/2014 1:51pm
I think Milsaps will be the steady consistent guy this year. He kind of battled with RV but mostly was behind him and probably learned a thing or two about managing a series. I think he has something for the young guns but if he. Plays it smart and stays consistent he could take advantage and possibly a championship. He has been out of the loop for a bit and haven't seen much from him lately but he had it last SX.
12/3/2014 2:55pm
Yep, my bet is still on Trey, but i also think were gona see a revamped and remotivated Stewart, and that could be trouble for all. Stewart seems like he has a brand new outlook. I see the fire in his riding like i havnt seen in a long time. .
TeamGreen
12/3/2014 3:01pm
Sooooo many people leaving Davi out of the mix...even after MEC where...even Davi...was surprised.

Kinda funny & very telling.
Zycki11
12/3/2014 3:01pm
Yep, my bet is still on Trey, but i also think were gona see a revamped and remotivated Stewart, and that could be trouble for all...
Yep, my bet is still on Trey, but i also think were gona see a revamped and remotivated Stewart, and that could be trouble for all. Stewart seems like he has a brand new outlook. I see the fire in his riding like i havnt seen in a long time. .
Perhaps we should wait for the results from WADA? I like canard and millsaps as well. I think they both will do great. I just feel Tomac and kenny will be tubular haha
Myke
Fantasy
2887th
12/3/2014 3:03pm
It's going to be a good year that's all I can predict.
bd
12/3/2014 4:42pm
Leaving out Stew and discounting DM18 and Canard is mind boggling. A lot crow to be eaten at the end of the year.

This will not be Tomac and Roczen story only.
bd
12/3/2014 4:43pm
Zycki11 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Many people discounted Reed last year. A happy Reed is a dangerous Reed
JeepnMike
12/3/2014 4:47pm
Did Roczen bring his mechanic with him?
moscrop940
12/3/2014 4:55pm
My heart wants Reed to win, but I have a very strange feeling that this is Canards year.
Zycki11
12/3/2014 6:00pm
I would be happy to see canard, reed, Tomac, Roczen, davi. Or any rider win, just crossing my fingures for a competitive year with lots of winners and close races.
mxb2
12/3/2014 6:04pm
Zycki11 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
bd wrote:
Not a knock on reed , seems his injuries keep him from being at a top fitness level.
oshow
12/3/2014 6:29pm
Zycki11 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
I think Chad will be good. He already looks thinner and ahead of last year. Not to mention it's a rare thing for him to be...
I think Chad will be good. He already looks thinner and ahead of last year. Not to mention it's a rare thing for him to be on the same bike two years in a row. The consistency has not been there for three years, but he will be good.
Yep.
oshow
12/3/2014 6:33pm
mxb2 wrote:
bd wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Not a knock on reed , seems his injuries keep him from being at a top fitness level.
He will be ready A1, if he's in the hunt come Atlanta/ Daytona I wouldn't bet against him.
FWYT
12/3/2014 6:34pm
GuyB wrote:
When you posted 15, I thought this was going to be about Dean Wilson.

Try '15. Smile
I thought it was about Tim Ferry!
Radical
Fantasy
2384th
12/3/2014 6:52pm
Does this always happen? Reed was out last year. Has everyone forgotten already how fast he was?
It is foolish to count him out.

The racing is going to be unreal!
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
12/3/2014 6:57pm
Dungey will be a podium guy all year, like he always is. The guy has the BEST average finish position in the history of AMA MX/SX.

Milsaps will be a threat and Canard will hopefully be on his game. Throw in JS7, Reed, Wilson, Barcia, and the rest of the guys and I don't think it is going to be about Roczen and Tomac alone....... I'm not sure that Roczen is as happy with his Suzuki, as some think.
bd
12/3/2014 7:38pm
langhammx wrote:
Dungey will be a podium guy all year, like he always is. The guy has the BEST average finish position in the history of AMA MX/SX...
Dungey will be a podium guy all year, like he always is. The guy has the BEST average finish position in the history of AMA MX/SX.

Milsaps will be a threat and Canard will hopefully be on his game. Throw in JS7, Reed, Wilson, Barcia, and the rest of the guys and I don't think it is going to be about Roczen and Tomac alone....... I'm not sure that Roczen is as happy with his Suzuki, as some think.
Better than RV's average?
visser62
12/3/2014 8:07pm
There are so many guys I could see winning this thing, I don't even want to try to make predictions. I'm just along for the ride.

Post a reply to: 15

The Latest