1 year of butthurt as you call it

Edited Date/Time 9/29/2014 11:18pm
So get freakin used to it fanboys.

You lost again, deal with it for your own sakes or it's gonna be a long ass year.

All the real fans that can lose as well as win, unlucky, your team did great IMO.

|
JeepnMike
9/29/2014 1:24pm
Did Europe win? (worded that way on purpose for the Brit who posted this thread)
Grieby54
9/29/2014 1:33pm
JeepnMike wrote:
Did Europe win? (worded that way on purpose for the Brit who posted this thread)
Read his entire post before commenting.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
9/29/2014 1:33pm
How could I lose when I didn't race?

The Shop

Outsider
9/29/2014 1:39pm
So, gloating is cool though, got it.
JeepnMike
JeepnMike wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:
Read his entire post before commenting.
Oh I know, his post kind of goes two different directions. There has been plenty of folks NOT from France on here ranting just to ruffle feathers of the American readers. I guess to them anybody beating the Americans is a win.

Glad my butt doesn't hurt though! Grinning
zook11
JeepnMike wrote:
Apparently, The race is basically Europe vs 3 American riders.

I'm not butt hurt at all, our best rider wasn't there. JM6 had a broken foot, all three riders had horrible luck on the start(except dungey 1st Moto). The fastest rider there all weekend was Tomac.
philG
9/29/2014 1:44pm
Only at Golf...

You have to realise that turning up and winning isnt a right , it has to be earned , and i think that some warriors on here should learn a bit of humility , as your riders seem to have over the last 3 years.

The US were lucky to be on the podium , but luck is a big part of the Nations , and you have to take what you are given , accept that your boys did what they could , and it wasnt enough. Tomac rode like a guy that wasnt prepared to go home with nothing , and even with that ride , Dungey only made the progress he did into the top 15 through riders spilling it .. Moss , Bengtsson , and Nagl all falling , and Simpson throwing a chain.. but that is the sport , its never over till its over.

It is a great competition, and you need to come and see it first hand , because TV doesnt get anywhere near letting you know what really goes on.

9/29/2014 1:44pm
American mx has been focused on Supercross for so long that our outdoor dominance has suffered. All those years of the euros getting their asses kicked in the mxdn by America must've really sucked though since this three year losing streak sucks this badly. I can't imagine a 13 year losing streak. That must've really been bad, to know that your world championships were worthless titles since the Americans would lap the euros like beginners at will. It's good to see a competitive balance. It wasn't any fun back in the day to watch the euros flop around the tracks like children while our guys embarrassed them. It's added a lot of fun not knowing who will win!
jeffro503
9/29/2014 1:45pm
I think What Jamie is saying here is......he's butthurt because team USA beat his country again. Nothing like trying to slam on a team that just beat yours haha...dumbass. GrinningGrinning

Zracer
9/29/2014 1:50pm
JeepnMike wrote:
zook11 wrote:
Apparently, The race is basically Europe vs 3 American riders. I'm not butt hurt at all, our best rider wasn't there. JM6 had a broken foot...
Apparently, The race is basically Europe vs 3 American riders.

I'm not butt hurt at all, our best rider wasn't there. JM6 had a broken foot, all three riders had horrible luck on the start(except dungey 1st Moto). The fastest rider there all weekend was Tomac.
Come on . Your post is the epitome of butthurt. Tomac rode awesome, but Paulin was the fastest rider this weekend. Its easy to tell cause he was the 1st to finish, You cant be faster and lose. Its a physics thing.
JeepnMike
9/29/2014 1:50pm Edited Date/Time 9/29/2014 1:51pm
philG wrote:
Only at Golf... You have to realise that turning up and winning isnt a right , it has to be earned , and i think that...
Only at Golf...

You have to realise that turning up and winning isnt a right , it has to be earned , and i think that some warriors on here should learn a bit of humility , as your riders seem to have over the last 3 years.

The US were lucky to be on the podium , but luck is a big part of the Nations , and you have to take what you are given , accept that your boys did what they could , and it wasnt enough. Tomac rode like a guy that wasnt prepared to go home with nothing , and even with that ride , Dungey only made the progress he did into the top 15 through riders spilling it .. Moss , Bengtsson , and Nagl all falling , and Simpson throwing a chain.. but that is the sport , its never over till its over.

It is a great competition, and you need to come and see it first hand , because TV doesnt get anywhere near letting you know what really goes on.

I agree with Phil. The days of American dominance in the MXdN are clearly over and hopefully the humility here is something they learn from. I hate to use the term humility considering some of the US performances were exceptional, but it is what it is.

As pissed off as I was at the outcome, it only makes the rivalry even tighter making it more entertaining. If RV actually does end up in Europe, the next GP season is going to be epic.
jwoltz
9/29/2014 1:56pm
Considering myself A legit fan of Team USA, I appreciate your post! I feel the same way actually.

Too me, Des Nations would suck if it were any different than it is! Love everything about it, and it seems to be on a totally level playing field.

The only disadvantage we have is self inflicted........ super groomed tracks!

Also............Well Said Aceofspades.
Excaliburbmx
9/29/2014 2:01pm
Well we did make the podium and the only reason GBR did as good as they did is Deano has had the pleasure to ride in the states for several years.

I admire GBR for their 1994 win it has been the only one in 47 years so in my lifetime it has been.

GBR 1 USA 22

So get back at me 22 years later and see if GBR may win another MXON.

As for USA vs the world we are used to it.

In the last 47 years Czechoslovakia has won 1 Russia 2 Italy 2 Sweden 3 France 2 Germany 1 Belgium 13

So I can see why you would want to cheer for a whole world against the USA.

So in the last 47 years its USA 22 the world 25

But its easier to cheer against USA if you loose your pride and align yourself with the entire planet against one country.

One thing is for sure GBR cannot get it done.

I do applaud France and Belgium for straight up beating us and us making the third spot on the podium.
Grieby54
9/29/2014 2:10pm
Has anybody read his post before getting all fired up?

He's saying "You lost, get over it. You need to learn to lose AND win and even though your team was unlucky, they did great." I can't say I disagree at all with this.
Barrett57
9/29/2014 2:12pm
Why can't some of you morans just enjoy watching the best riders in world race each other? Do you only enjoy it if the people from the same bit of rock you where born on win?

It's such an awesome event. It's great to see the best in the world racing, it only happens once a year, fucking enjoy it!
bsharkey
9/29/2014 2:19pm
I hope Rv really does go to the GPs but I think we are all going to be disappointed and he will retire. I hope im wrong though
Titan1
9/29/2014 2:23pm Edited Date/Time 9/29/2014 2:25pm
So get freakin used to it fanboys. You lost again, deal with it for your own sakes or it's gonna be a long ass year. All...

You lost again, deal with it for your own sakes or it's gonna be a long ass year.

All the real fans that can lose as well as win, unlucky, your team did great IMO.

Dude..."YOU"...lost worse than "we" did...at least "we" made the podium..."YOU"...didn't.

You have nothing to gloat about...and I have no idea why you are so happy to have your country finish worse than the Americans?

The fastest American not on the team, one American rider with a Broken foot...and with 5 of 6 starts being crappy...still managed to finish on the podium...Never mind that Tomac was the fastest guy all day...

It wasn't speed or skill or talent, or determination or drive that caused the Americans to not win...it was just bad luck...the French could do no wrong all day and everything they did turned to Gold...and everything the Americans touched turned to crap (with the exception of Dungey's first moto)...
Excaliburbmx
9/29/2014 2:29pm
Maybe we do enjoy it. Maybe the Britts want to stir shit since they cant get a W anymore.
philG
9/29/2014 2:38pm
We accept not winning, its called sportsmanship... to dip out on what was a great result through a mechanical was gutting , but its sport.

Roger De Coster said some great things at the press conferences over the weekend, and your boys were gracious in defeat.

Learn from it.
jeffro503
9/29/2014 2:46pm
philG wrote:
We accept not winning, its called sportsmanship... to dip out on what was a great result through a mechanical was gutting , but its sport. Roger...
We accept not winning, its called sportsmanship... to dip out on what was a great result through a mechanical was gutting , but its sport.

Roger De Coster said some great things at the press conferences over the weekend, and your boys were gracious in defeat.

Learn from it.
I'm thankful for sure. But look who started this thread.....and where he's from. Would you come on here and boast about it? It's stupid people like that which cause these drama filled threads. A guy from GBR.....bragging that we lost........when you guys finished behind us?

I'm all for great racing Phil.......but God damn.....we should all route for our own country I would think.
edgo897
9/29/2014 3:11pm
No other team on the planet could start a with a rider with a broken foot, have another rider race with a one speed tranny, and start half the motos in last place, then still make the podium.
C.Worthy
9/29/2014 3:11pm
philG wrote:
We accept not winning, its called sportsmanship... to dip out on what was a great result through a mechanical was gutting , but its sport. Roger...

Learn from it.
Looks like your own countryman should take your own advice. I'm not quite sure the OP realizes that GBR lost as well....
slipdog
9/29/2014 3:16pm
edgo897 wrote:
No other team on the planet could start a with a rider with a broken foot, have another rider race with a one speed tranny, and...
No other team on the planet could start a with a rider with a broken foot, have another rider race with a one speed tranny, and start half the motos in last place, then still make the podium.
Did something really happen to his transmission or is that just a fanboy rumor?

I haven't heard that anywhere but here...
Titan1
9/29/2014 3:24pm
edgo897 wrote:
No other team on the planet could start a with a rider with a broken foot, have another rider race with a one speed tranny, and...
slipdog wrote:
Did something really happen to his transmission or is that just a fanboy rumor?

I haven't heard that anywhere but here...
X2...

inquiring minds want to know...where did you get the info on the tranny?
philG
9/29/2014 3:25pm
Fanboy rumour, nothing at the track or on Twitter... or from the man himself, only JVH had a lever problem in the first race.

Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
9/29/2014 3:56pm
So get freakin used to it fanboys. You lost again, deal with it for your own sakes or it's gonna be a long ass year. All...

When GB beats USA, you can start talking shit. Hell we even spotted you a broken foot with one of are lads and they still could not get the job done..... Belgium and France have been and always will be MX power houses, GB no.
mx_563
9/29/2014 6:01pm Edited Date/Time 9/29/2014 6:01pm
One year of Butthurt? Sounds like James Munro is predicting a victory for team USA in 2015! Thanks for the support!!! Woohoo

Post a reply to: 1 year of butthurt as you call it

The Latest