1 2stroke vs 39 4strokes

Edited Date/Time 3/13/2014 11:15am
|
Socket946
3/9/2014 2:10pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2014 2:10pm
You're not really representing that 2 stroke all that well on the start.

LMAO @ the boner air @ :50

Do you guys not have any idea how to build landings for jumps? My back hurts from all of the flat lands.

Staring at your bar pad for more than a minute was too much for me. Sorry.
3/9/2014 2:13pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2014 2:13pm
@2:29 why did you have to run it in so hard on that poor kawasaki rider. THat was way too aggressive...what you think you're Barcia and Stewart or something?!!?

On a serious note that was a well placed chest mount....cool vid! I don't know what Socket was watching...........great vid on a challenging track to say the least.

The Shop

3/9/2014 2:13pm
Socket946 wrote:
You're not really representing that 2 stroke all that well on the start. LMAO @ the boner air @ :50 Do you guys not have any...
You're not really representing that 2 stroke all that well on the start.

LMAO @ the boner air @ :50

Do you guys not have any idea how to build landings for jumps? My back hurts from all of the flat lands.

Staring at your bar pad for more than a minute was too much for me. Sorry.
yea i'm kinda shitty in starting but i managed to go from 25th place to 5 in 2 laps so i think not bad at all

btw: i was just starting again after a injury so i kinda shitted then
3/9/2014 2:15pm
@2:29 why did you have to run it in so hard on that poor kawasaki rider. THat was way too aggressive...what you think you're Barcia and...
@2:29 why did you have to run it in so hard on that poor kawasaki rider. THat was way too aggressive...what you think you're Barcia and Stewart or something?!!?

On a serious note that was a well placed chest mount....cool vid! I don't know what Socket was watching...........great vid on a challenging track to say the least.
lol ?
i didnt even touched him
not sure if serious or trolling
Socket946
3/9/2014 2:17pm
yea i'm kinda shitty in starting but i managed to go from 25th place to 5 in 2 laps so i think not bad at all...
yea i'm kinda shitty in starting but i managed to go from 25th place to 5 in 2 laps so i think not bad at all

Shitted? Like your pants? Was this on the start, or when homeboy almost looped going across your front? I have to admit, I would have shit too.
3/9/2014 2:35pm
yea i'm kinda shitty in starting but i managed to go from 25th place to 5 in 2 laps so i think not bad at all...

Socket946 wrote:
Shitted? Like your pants? Was this on the start, or when homeboy almost looped going across your front? I have to admit, I would have shit...
Shitted? Like your pants? Was this on the start, or when homeboy almost looped going across your front? I have to admit, I would have shit too.
lol
erikcrvjl
3/9/2014 3:04pm
Kid, give it a rest. You keep posting the same videos under misleading forum titles just so you can get views. I don't think any of the "bros" here at vital give a shit about some random c class race video, sorry.
3/9/2014 3:25pm
erikcrvjl wrote:
Kid, give it a rest. You keep posting the same videos under misleading forum titles just so you can get views. I don't think any of...
Kid, give it a rest. You keep posting the same videos under misleading forum titles just so you can get views. I don't think any of the "bros" here at vital give a shit about some random c class race video, sorry.
i don't race c class Wink
bd
3/9/2014 3:31pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2014 3:31pm
@2:29 why did you have to run it in so hard on that poor kawasaki rider. THat was way too aggressive...what you think you're Barcia and...

lol ?
i didnt even touched him
Its sarcasm.

Awesome ride.
3/9/2014 3:35pm

lol ?
i didnt even touched him
bd wrote:
Its sarcasm.

Awesome ride.
thnks Wink
Spartacus
3/9/2014 3:35pm
[img]https://www.axure.com/forum/images/forumscreenshots/youtube1.png[/img]
Post of the year.

Props.
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
3/9/2014 3:55pm
That track is a skatepark. Looks like fun but I have been on more technical fire roads.
Grizz
3/9/2014 4:09pm
"The chest mount is the best GoPro placement for filming an entire moto." -Nobody
andymoto
3/9/2014 9:52pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2014 9:53pm
See that 4 stroke revolt is going really well overseas.

Post a reply to: 1 2stroke vs 39 4strokes

The Latest