just looking for Gaming Buddys

40Plus_922mx
10/15/2015 4:20pm
You can race Reflex on Steam.
You can also get MVA SUPERCROSS and come race with us every night after say 12ish? Been having a blast.
DoctorJD
10/17/2015 11:34am
I'm "The Doc" on Steam. For some reason, Reflex will not run on my computer so I'm stuck with MVA SX. I can't find any online action on MVA Supercross. I don't play CS, but I play either Insurgency or Rising Storm almost every night.
10/17/2015 12:48pm
You can race Reflex on Steam.
You can also get MVA SUPERCROSS and come race with us every night after say 12ish? Been having a blast.
I don't have Supercross yet but I'm thinking about getting it. What time zone do you live in?
10/17/2015 12:49pm
DoctorJD wrote:
I'm "The Doc" on Steam. For some reason, Reflex will not run on my computer so I'm stuck with MVA SX. I can't find any online...
I'm "The Doc" on Steam. For some reason, Reflex will not run on my computer so I'm stuck with MVA SX. I can't find any online action on MVA Supercross. I don't play CS, but I play either Insurgency or Rising Storm almost every night.
Quite tough to find you, 25'000 sites of "Docs" lol. I think it would be easier if you could add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/
shortymx/

Post a reply to: just looking for Gaming Buddys

The Latest