REFLEX SERVERS?!

Weeks381fan
4/15/2014 5:32pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2014 1:52pm
Just paid another $10 monthly fee for Xbox live to play this game online and it still isn't working?! Didn't they release something months ago that said they were firing them back up?!
|
FoopszMX
4/15/2014 6:50pm
Just paid another $10 monthly fee for Xbox live to play this game online and it still isn't working?! Didn't they release something months ago that...
Just paid another $10 monthly fee for Xbox live to play this game online and it still isn't working?! Didn't they release something months ago that said they were firing them back up?!
That was only for PC you have to play the newest MX on Xbox aka Alive which sucks.
Weeks381fan
4/15/2014 6:58pm
I thought for sure I read that they were starting them back up for 360?
Weeks381fan
4/15/2014 7:00pm
Yep I did.....

Dont sell/trade those Reflex 360 games in just yet! Read this over on Nordic forum by mva exec...
"Originally Posted by Ken MX vs. ATV
We have to replace the network code in Reflex to get the servers back up and running. This work also translates to MvA Supercross, and once our network team finished the code for MvA Sueprcross, we'll implement that new network code into Reflex and get the servers back up and running.

When sequels are released, they tend to increase sales of the older titles, and in this case, people playing Reflex again will help bring awareness to Supercross, so we definitely plan to get the Reflex servers back up. We just figured it be beset to get the new game in the fans hands first - its been a long time since a good MX game has come out."."
FoopszMX
4/15/2014 7:27pm
Yep I did..... Dont sell/trade those Reflex 360 games in just yet! Read this over on Nordic forum by mva exec... "Originally Posted by Ken MX...
Yep I did.....

Dont sell/trade those Reflex 360 games in just yet! Read this over on Nordic forum by mva exec...
"Originally Posted by Ken MX vs. ATV
We have to replace the network code in Reflex to get the servers back up and running. This work also translates to MvA Supercross, and once our network team finished the code for MvA Sueprcross, we'll implement that new network code into Reflex and get the servers back up and running.

When sequels are released, they tend to increase sales of the older titles, and in this case, people playing Reflex again will help bring awareness to Supercross, so we definitely plan to get the Reflex servers back up. We just figured it be beset to get the new game in the fans hands first - its been a long time since a good MX game has come out."."
Oh so its not out yet Idk I just know on PC back in Feb they put servers back up.

The Shop

ZefpheX
4/15/2014 8:24pm
All I'm getting from this is that Nordic Games is implementing code from MvA Supercross to Reflex. That is fine and dandy, but MvA Supercross doesn't come out until June 20th so it could still be a while before Nordic Games completes the code and translates it to Reflex. Just my thought but the servers for Reflex on PC work like a charm but the Motoclub Depot is still down on Xbox 360. I heard it was up on PS3 but I don't understand why it's not up on 360 yet. I could be wrong but that's what I think.
- ZefpheX
4/17/2014 1:48pm
ZefpheX wrote:
All I'm getting from this is that Nordic Games is implementing code from MvA Supercross to Reflex. That is fine and dandy, but MvA Supercross doesn't...
All I'm getting from this is that Nordic Games is implementing code from MvA Supercross to Reflex. That is fine and dandy, but MvA Supercross doesn't come out until June 20th so it could still be a while before Nordic Games completes the code and translates it to Reflex. Just my thought but the servers for Reflex on PC work like a charm but the Motoclub Depot is still down on Xbox 360. I heard it was up on PS3 but I don't understand why it's not up on 360 yet. I could be wrong but that's what I think.
- ZefpheX
Where did you hear June 20th?
ZefpheX
4/17/2014 1:52pm
It was listed on Amazon. It's not 100% correct but I'm guessing it is.

Post a reply to: REFLEX SERVERS?!

The Latest