[PC] MX vs ATV Reflex 5 Dollars RIGHT NOW!

FoopszMX
Edited Date/Time 5/7/2014 4:19pm
Anyone that wants MX vs ATV for PC It is 5 dollars on steam right now.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/55140/

Also my friend is hosting races on MX vs ATV Reflex Check it out
http://mvareflexraces.tk/
|
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
4/25/2014 1:25pm
That's a damn steal. i am pumped for tonight, FReflex on PC is better than console to me. Controls are more sensitive, when the bike swaps it sucks but I am figuring out how to save it again. Y'all get this game and join the series!
DoctorJD
4/25/2014 1:58pm
Thanks for the heads-up! I should be done with my new gaming computer build by Monday. That'll be a good first download!
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
4/25/2014 2:23pm
Cool man, get in on this series! It's a blast.
MotoMo165
4/26/2014 6:17pm
I'm getting a decent laptop soon, hopefully it can play Reflex smoothly. I'll definitely join the series, I was one of the top guys on console before the online went down Wink

The Shop

DoctorJD
4/30/2014 5:55am
Just like old times! Finally finished my PC build and downloaded Steam. I went to download Reflex and discovered (remembered) that I already bought it a couple of years ago for my laptop (but I couldn't run it). My son configed my ps3 controller for me, and I dived straight into some multi-player. I got into a server with six other guys and went at it. Must have raced for an hour straight with these guys, so much fun!

This game plays so much better on the PC. Its a little less floaty, and the collision is not near as sensitive as I remember it being on ps3. As Crash pointed out, the controls are a little more sensitive, but I see this as a good thing as it takes a little less input (compared to a console) to micro-adjustments.

Downloaded MXSim last night, as well. Gotta get back up to speed on that game, too. Still have most of my bike settings on my laptop, to I'll need to copy them over. Anyway, its good to be back.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
5/4/2014 11:24am
I agree on Reflex being better on PC, holler at me and we will race some., sign up for the SX tourney!
DoctorJD
5/7/2014 7:32am
Oh well. I tried to launch the game Monday, and something is screwed up. It played flawlessly for a couple of days, now there's something seriously wrong. Everything looks okay until the opening (starting gate) scene, and things start to look really choppy. When the gate drops, everything goes into slow motion. I've turned the graphics down to the lowest settings and it doesn't change anything. I'm running Arma III and BF4 on this same GPU in the highest settings and it runs fine. I'll keep tinkering with it, hopefully I'll get it straightened out before Friday.

Post a reply to: [PC] MX vs ATV Reflex 5 Dollars RIGHT NOW!

The Latest