New DLC SX Tracks

thekendogg
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 5:36am
Just downlaoded the 2 SX tracks that are available in the "MotoClub Depot", and have to say am mightily disappointed. It is a disgrace to call them that - supercross tracks.
I was finally excited to see that they had released what most people had wanted in the game, supercross. But to be honest, it is the worst £3.19 I have ever spent!

Firstly, the tracks are small arenacross tracks, and very very narrow. It's a struggle to fit 2 riders abreast on the track. And each straight is so short, you can negotiate each rhythm section in 2 jumps.
Secondly, the level of the computer are terrible; you shouldn't be able to lap anyone on the hardest difficulty in a 5 lap race, along with them not being able to drive in a straight line and knocking bales EVERYWHERE.
And lastly, laps are far far to short, sub 40 second mark.

I sure hope the additional supercrosses will be a lot better, as this game is quickly becoming a MASSIVE failure.
|
7/23/2011 10:08am Edited Date/Time 7/23/2011 10:09am
Yeah the AI is crap on the SX tracks, that's my biggest complaint really.

I know that this is a pretty lame way to make the game tougher, but for SP - purposely retarding your bike by moving everything back to stock and selecting all the useless skill perks does help a bit. Though to be honest, (on the 2nd SX track in particular) even with these changes you'll probably still be in there for the win and the bike feels pretty horrible without the factory chassis.

Post a reply to: New DLC SX Tracks

The Latest