Madskills Motocross help needed

vschaik141
Edited Date/Time 2/22/2016 6:28pm
so I been playing the game for a while sometimes don't play for a couple of months but they made it interesting again with the versus stats the new bike & stuff like that so I decided to try and go for a good finish in the weekly jam this week. I carry a lot of speed, wheely, keep it low on the jumps but there's just 1 thing I can figure out how to do it. clear big jumps. i tried leaning back on the jump, or leaning back and before jumping stop leaning back just doesn't work. I can't figure out how the other guys jump that extra bike length without losing speed...

grtz cREED22
|
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
2/22/2016 2:13pm
I push up/forward at the top of the jump, seems to work on the jumps that don't really have a lip... Hang on, you're beating me in Jam, why should I try to help you!?!?!TongueSilly
vschaik141
2/22/2016 6:28pm
def goin to try it out on BC I was inverted! thx, that could just be it when I lean forward i do it way early to stay low... somehow it makes more sense to lean back at the top but that doesn't work.
but 1st I need a break from the jam, i cant even get past the 1st jump anymore.UnsureGrinning
double XP tuesday so guess Ill be in versus mode.

Post a reply to: Madskills Motocross help needed

The Latest