MX VS ATV Supercross DLC

Denn700
Edited Date/Time 2/27/2015 8:20am
I downloaded the new track DLC tracks and I really like the fact that they added Savannah which is an old MX VS ATV Unleashed track. If any of the developers are reading this. Please try to add the most popular tracks from the series. I would love to see Las Vegas from MVA unleashed and Jacksonville and Seattle from MCM 2. If yall can create user created from the MCM days then Slingshot from MCM and MCM 2 would be off the chain on MVA Supercross.
|
mxjef
2/1/2015 7:52pm
Love the new tracks!!
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
2/2/2015 7:45am
I haven't been on so there are new tracks?
2/2/2015 7:59am
Crash82 wrote:
I haven't been on so there are new tracks?
There are, 4 of them I believe. They're $9.99 but a lot of fun.
SEE ARE125
2/2/2015 8:38am
I like them, but I'm torn on the inside ruts. Part of me likes them, but if you're to the outside and someone comes in for a block pass, it's hard to square up the turn and shoot down the inside because you have a big ravine to get over. I think it would be better if they weren't on every single turn. Maybe 2-3 turns per track. Loving the new chassis, though. Usually my "consistent" times are around 2 seconds off my fastest times, but now I'm consistently turning laps about 1/4-1/2 second off my best times. I can't wait to get some more time in, I think I can drop my lap times by a couple seconds now. I already have on a couple tracks.

The Shop

2/2/2015 9:25am
I'm with you on the ruts. I feel like there's just too many, and some of them are kind of useless really. They make the track more technical if you actually try to use them which is cool, but if you don't get em just right you're kind of screwed.
Grieby54
2/2/2015 1:38pm
I wish this game was tolerable.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
2/2/2015 1:45pm
Holy shit! 9.99! It would be okay if the game ran like it was supposed to, they could throw us a bone, sorry for the sucky game here are some free tracks. But I guess with a non leveled up bike costing 3.00 9.99 is a steal. Shit. I will probably get them.
SEE ARE125
2/2/2015 1:55pm
Crash82 wrote:
Holy shit! 9.99! It would be okay if the game ran like it was supposed to, they could throw us a bone, sorry for the sucky...
Holy shit! 9.99! It would be okay if the game ran like it was supposed to, they could throw us a bone, sorry for the sucky game here are some free tracks. But I guess with a non leveled up bike costing 3.00 9.99 is a steal. Shit. I will probably get them.
I agree about the bikes. I have a KTM 450 and a YZ125, but I won't buy another one until the leveling up system is changed. If it was a cash system, where I could buy a bike, then use the money I earned from winning races or championships to buy parts then I would buy them all. It's monotonous going around and around forever on a shitty bike.
dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
2/2/2015 2:04pm
track pack #2 is already done..they are just waiting to release it...
TKL965
2/2/2015 10:22pm
i have tried and tried to get into this game. i hate it.
been playing alive again.
Denn700
2/3/2015 9:46am
The new Chasis is free at least and you can run it on all the stock bikes. The main thing they still need to fix are the online issues. I think way more people would play. The game is getting better though. I like how the new Savannah is more technical than the old one. The jumps are bigger and steeper and further apart but the track isn't as wide as the old one. I think my fastest lap ever on the MVA Unleashed one was a 28 or 29 and my fastest lap on MVA Supercross is a 38 or 39. I would love to race the Las Vegas MVA Unleashed track on MVASX. That is my all time favorite track. My buddies and I were actually going to build a real life replica of that track at one point in time. The Stewart compound from alive would also be awesome.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
2/3/2015 12:26pm
Confused? You can download a new chassis? It's not in the patch? I didn't see a new chassis?
SEE ARE125
2/3/2015 3:05pm
Crash82 wrote:
Confused? You can download a new chassis? It's not in the patch? I didn't see a new chassis?
I thought you were a professional online motocross racer? You not have a mechanic? My mechanic who has his own controller to set up all my bikes said it's in the Motoclub Depot under "Parts."Tongue
Rowlands
2/14/2015 9:32am
Anyone know if Suzukis are going to be released ?
Grieby54
2/23/2015 9:13am
Is the "new chassis" actually a difference in feel or is it just the "factory" chassis that you can put on all bikes?
SEE ARE125
2/23/2015 11:06am
Grieby54 wrote:
Is the "new chassis" actually a difference in feel or is it just the "factory" chassis that you can put on all bikes?
New chassis is a hybrid of stock and factory. It's all I run now. WAY better, IMO. Not as heavy as the stocker, but not as chaotic as the factory one. With the factory chassis, my best lap time was usually around 2 seconds faster than my "consistent" lap time, the time I could crank out lap after lap. Now my consistent lap time is equal to or better than my previous best. I couldn't believe how much time was being lost to little spin outs and the rear end swapping in choppy stuff. It's like a whole new bike, IMO.
Grieby54
2/24/2015 2:06pm
Grieby54 wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
New chassis is a hybrid of stock and factory. It's all I run now. WAY better, IMO. Not as heavy as the stocker, but not as...
New chassis is a hybrid of stock and factory. It's all I run now. WAY better, IMO. Not as heavy as the stocker, but not as chaotic as the factory one. With the factory chassis, my best lap time was usually around 2 seconds faster than my "consistent" lap time, the time I could crank out lap after lap. Now my consistent lap time is equal to or better than my previous best. I couldn't believe how much time was being lost to little spin outs and the rear end swapping in choppy stuff. It's like a whole new bike, IMO.
Does it make the game more bearable? I can't stand my bike flopping over onto its side mid-air and being unable to bring it back. I hate shooting off the side of the track when I lean back.
SEE ARE125
2/24/2015 2:50pm
Grieby54 wrote:
Does it make the game more bearable? I can't stand my bike flopping over onto its side mid-air and being unable to bring it back. I...
Does it make the game more bearable? I can't stand my bike flopping over onto its side mid-air and being unable to bring it back. I hate shooting off the side of the track when I lean back.
Yes, those are the EXACT things it fixed. You can whip/scrub and bring it back way easier, and it doesn't dart around as much on the track, it's a lot more planted, but it's still flickable in the air. It's free in the Depot under parts, I'd give it a shot and see if it fits your style.
Grieby54
2/25/2015 7:08am
I tried it last night. So far it feels like a completely different game with that chassis. In fact, the only thing that really still sticks out like a sore thumb is the rider's body position. But, I can live with that.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
2/25/2015 2:11pm
Crash82 wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I thought you were a professional online motocross racer? You not have a mechanic? My mechanic who has his own controller to set up all my...
I thought you were a professional online motocross racer? You not have a mechanic? My mechanic who has his own controller to set up all my bikes said it's in the Motoclub Depot under "Parts."Tongue
I am a Pro Superstar Elite rider! I agree on the Chassis my new wrench Pablo Escobar found it and set it up perfectly for me, handles great. The game would be awesome but I have yet to have a online race work correctly, only private rooms work. Damn 20 years ago on shitty connections they had MXM working great and you mean to tell me in 2015 you can't fix this shit? They ain't trying. I bet they get as much money out of DLC as they can and fuck us.
Grieby54
2/26/2015 9:18am
Crash82 wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I thought you were a professional online motocross racer? You not have a mechanic? My mechanic who has his own controller to set up all my...
Crash82 wrote:
I am a Pro Superstar Elite rider! I agree on the Chassis my new wrench Pablo Escobar found it and set it up perfectly for me...
I am a Pro Superstar Elite rider! I agree on the Chassis my new wrench Pablo Escobar found it and set it up perfectly for me, handles great. The game would be awesome but I have yet to have a online race work correctly, only private rooms work. Damn 20 years ago on shitty connections they had MXM working great and you mean to tell me in 2015 you can't fix this shit? They ain't trying. I bet they get as much money out of DLC as they can and fuck us.
Weren't you the same clown that was all over me for being critical of the game?
SEE ARE125
2/26/2015 10:04am
I agree about the online issues. There's SUPPOSED to be another patch coming. They said February, and it's almost over, so who knows. The only room I can get to work is the 125cc room. I've just been adding as many people as I can and running my own private rooms. I've heard rumor of MXOT coming back for MvA Supercross. Anyone have any details on that? Would be awesome if they did.
2/26/2015 5:37pm
At least all you guys can still play. I guess I could too, if I wanted to replay everything. Last week I went to get on and load up my profile and BAM. 'Profile cannot be loaded' or some shit. And it's only on this game, so I'm guessing some kind of issue with the save files since I bought it over the market place. Anyone know if re-downloading will fix it? Signing in and out and transferring my save files hasn't done anything. I dont want to delete the game and lose the 4 hours of progress it takes to get a good bike.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
2/27/2015 8:20am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Crash82 wrote:
I am a Pro Superstar Elite rider! I agree on the Chassis my new wrench Pablo Escobar found it and set it up perfectly for me...
Grieby54 wrote:
Weren't you the same clown that was all over me for being critical of the game?
Ya I'm that clown but that was when it first came out so i cut them some slack, time to fix the Multiplayer then it will be a super duper game. You on PS3 or Xbox because if you are on xbox i will put tire tracks on your back.

Post a reply to: MX VS ATV Supercross DLC

The Latest